Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

‘divorce Scares The Jesus Outta Me’- Genevieve Nnaji Explains Why She Is Yet To - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘divorce Scares The Jesus Outta Me’- Genevieve Nnaji Explains Why She Is Yet To (405 Views)

Live Snake Scares Davido While He Was About Taking Pictures With It (photos) / E.X.P.O.S.E.D!! "I Smoke Cigarette Because It Relaxes Me" - Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘divorce Scares The Jesus Outta Me’- Genevieve Nnaji Explains Why She Is Yet To by satinosdiary: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
Screen diva Genevieve Nnaji who hails from Imo state revealed in an interview that she is still single because she is afraid of divorce.
The single mother explained that
“If I get married, I really want to stay married and staying married is not an easy thing. It means you are completely in tune with your partner. It means you have found your soulmate because you will have to be able to stand a lot of disappointments that would definitely come but then again you have to learn to forgive,”

More : http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/12/divorce-scares-jesus-outta-me-genevieve.html

Re: ‘divorce Scares The Jesus Outta Me’- Genevieve Nnaji Explains Why She Is Yet To by Chazzyboy: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tell Jesus

(1) (Reply)

Watch My Funny Christmas Greetings To Nairaland / Music : Kcee – Turn By Turn (prod. By Dr. Amir) / Wizkid Reveals Upcoming Feature With Terry G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.