Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom (23760 Views)

The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' / See The Consequences Of Female self-service / High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
RedBenson:

Ok. I'll buy you a female condom when coming 2moro. How abt that?

buy male the durex
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by chimerase2: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
ritababe:

buy male the durex
undecided undecided
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
chimerase2:
undecided undecided

wetin u dey do here
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by chimerase2: 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
ritababe:

wetin u dey do here
na u I dey find cum undecided
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
chimerase2:
na u I dey find cum undecided

why u dey find me
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by chimerase2: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
ritababe:

why u dey find me
u don't want me to find u undecided
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
chimerase2:
u don't want me to find u undecided

i tot u hv sumtin for me
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by chimerase2: 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
ritababe:

i tot u hv sumtin for me
yes ah always hv somfin 4 u kiss
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
chimerase2:
yes ah always hv somfin 4 u kiss

were is it
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Gboliwe: 4:43am On Dec 16, 2014
yemivictor:

How old are you?

13 kiss. Why do you ask? undecided

1 Like

Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by AfricanApple(f): 6:34am On Dec 16, 2014
Fourwinds:
lol. funny u. nobody taught before u knew d procedure
really? okay then, I rest my case smiley I will learn in future cheesy
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 16, 2014
ritababe:

buy male the durex

Why do you prefer male condom over female?

Morning dear!
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 9:03am On Dec 16, 2014
RedBenson:

Why do you prefer male condom over female?

Morning dear!

becus its better and more enjoyable.

good morning
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 16, 2014
ritababe:

becus its better and more enjoyable.

good morning

Ok, i can double the enjoyment sha. Lol

Now, if i buy d male one and come, who'll use it on you? Me or someone else?
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2014
RedBenson:

Ok, i can double the enjoyment sha. Lol

Now, if i buy d male one and come, who'll use it on you? Me or someone else?

when the time reach we go know
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 16, 2014
ritababe:

when the time reach we go know

Make i know naw. I dont wanna be taken unawares.
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by hafsbeeba(f): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
Humm, I ve just saw that thing last week when I visted my sister, she,s with health and I askd her about it, dat wen she gave it tome' but wait o! The thin too large and frightenin, can't use it ever! Bt it has its own benefit.
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
it won't take even in the UK. been on a wild discussion at a pub and quite frankly the women prefer condoms. the female condom feels alien in there and looks like a waste bag rather than a collector. negative vibes round it
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
RedBenson:

Make i know naw. I dont wanna be taken unawares.

if we reach there we go know.

good evening
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
ritababe:

if we reach there we go know.

good evening

Evening dear. Seems u had a busy day today at work? Was missing u dearly. Hope u did same to me too?
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

Evening dear. Seems u had a busy day today at work? Was missing u dearly. Hope u did same to me too?

you have girlfriend na, so u dont need to go there.
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
ritababe:

you have girlfriend na, so u dont need to go there.

So you actually ran away from that thread. Good sha before those guys devour you alive. Anyways, patronizing prostitutes isnt actually a matter of having gf or not. Even married men patronise it more than single men. The reason is what i earlier said even GEJ cannot say it. Not like it's morally right though, but konji no dey fear face atimes. Lol.
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

So you actually ran away from that thread. Good sha before those guys devour you alive. Anyways, patronizing prostitutes isnt actually a matter of having gf or not. Even married men patronise it more than single men. The reason is what i earlier said even GEJ cannot say it. Not like it's morally right though, but konji no dey fear face atimes. Lol.

if am ur sister and a prostitute, wud u like it?
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
ritababe:

if am ur sister and a prostitute, wud u like it?

Why would i like it? However, if you want to trade that line, who am i to object you?
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

Why would i like it? However, if you want to trade that line, who am i to object you?

am not saying i want to do it am asking if its ur sister how would u feel
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
ritababe:

am not saying i want to do it am asking if its ur sister how would u feel

I never said you wanted to. I said even if you're my sis, then u choose to trade that path, then i'll not object your chosen field. Do you really hate men doing that? And how are you sure your brothers and bfs are not guilty of this? U never can tell.
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

I never said you wanted to. I said even if you're my sis, then u choose to trade that path, then i'll not object your chosen field. Do you really hate men doing that? And how are you sure your brothers and bfs are not guilty of this? U never can tell.

am not talking about my brother nor GEJ am talking about you, do u understand?
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
ritababe:

am not talking about my brother nor GEJ am talking about you, do u understand?

I am just trying to tell you what men do if you think your bf and brothers are not guilty of this. Do you want me to stop? U know when a men meets that special one, his character and deeds must have to change. You can be that one.
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

I am just trying to tell you what men do if you think your bf and brothers are not guilty of this. Do you want me to stop? U know when a men meets that special one, his character and deeds must have to change. You can be that one.

continue oh, i hope one day u will meet that special one that will make u stop.
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
ritababe:

continue oh, i hope one day u will meet that special one that will make u stop.

*My eyes on you* Or you not the special one?
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

*My eyes on you* Or you not the special one?

how am i special, am not mourinho.
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
ritababe:

how am i special, am not mourinho.

No be only Mourhino be special. You're special to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well / Benefit Of Kuding Tea For Diabete And Weight Loss / JOHESU Directs Members To Commence Strike Action By 12 Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.