Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:31 AM

Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom (23933 Views)

The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' / See The Consequences Of Female self-service / High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

No be only Mourhino be special. You're special to me.

why
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
ritababe:

why

Cos that's who i take u to be. Anything wrong?

Hello Ritababe, are you online? I
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

Cos that's who i take u to be. Anything wrong?

not at all
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
ritababe:

not at all

Good then! How abt we talk privately?
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

Good then! How abt we talk privately?

were?
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
ritababe:

were?

PM...then to face book or call.
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

you want make my boo kill me,
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

pm me ur faceb name,
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
ritababe:

pm me ur faceb name,

Reply my PM first naw. Check ur mail.
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

Reply my PM first naw. Check ur mail.

yes sir
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
ritababe:

yes sir

Haven't you seen my PM?
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

Haven't you seen my PM?

i don reply na
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
ritababe:

i don reply na

Wasup u naw? Why u no dey reply my mail again?
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

Wasup u naw? Why u no dey reply my mail again?

no vex sir, my android don flat i cant open gmail with this kpako nokia
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
ritababe:

no vex sir, my android don flat i cant open gmail with this kpako nokia

Nokia torchlight or 3310? Lols.
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

Nokia torchlight or 3310? Lols.

c1
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
ritababe:

c1

Ok. That's what gives majority of these people on nairaland access to internet. You are not alone.
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

Ok. That's what gives majority of these people on nairaland access to internet. You are not alone.

ok good to know
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
ritababe:

c1

Hope u no vex as i mention u for that thread? Btw, just know that some girls/women are so so boring sexually and nothing u do seem to change them. Pathetic i must say.
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

Hope u no vex as i mention u for that thread? Btw, just know that some girls/women are so so boring sexually and nothing u do seem to change them. Pathetic i must say.

am angry, i really hate that thread, well lets forget it,

the guys have the power to change them even if they are weak.
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
ritababe:

am angry, i really hate that thread, well lets forget it,

the guys have the power to change them even if they are weak.

No vex again o hear. How do you change the girl in such situation?
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

No vex again o hear. How do you change the girl in such situation?

my oga dey disturb me, we will continue tomorow or maybe midnight.
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
I've had nice girls looking so homely and well brought up, but then, you'll be surprised when it comes to bedmatics. They can be so boring. They dont give blowwjob, they dont allow u go down on them, they dont give dogggy, they dont give any other style apart from missionary. You dont play with their boobs the way u suppose, pre-intimacy at times is hard to get. What do you do then @Ritababe.
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
ritababe:

my oga dey disturb me, we will continue tomorow or maybe midnight.

which oga be that? Your bf?
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:
I've had nice girls looking so homely and well brought up, but then, you'll be surprised when it comes to bedmatics. They can be so boring. They dont give blowwjob, they dont allow u go down on them, they dont give dogggy, they dont give any other style apart from missionary. You dont play with their boobs the way u suppose, pre-intimacy at times is hard to get. What do you do then @Ritababe.

i wil answa this tomorw
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

yea
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by ritababe(f): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

my bf
Re: Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
ritababe:

i wil answa this tomorw

Ok then. Have a nice night experience with ur oga. Make una no tear bedspread o. Small small abeg even as i dey jealous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later / Ice Bucket Challenge?! Naah. We Climb In Africa / Nigeria Has High Rates Of HIV Infection In The World, Just 10% Get Tested -CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.