Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night (2877 Views)

Carling Cup: Liverpool Vs Man City (2 - 2) On Wed, 25th January 2012 / Carling Cup: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On November 29th 2011 / Carling Cup: Everton Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On Oct 26th 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by parrotibaba(m): 9:13am On Mar 12, 2015
Calismart:

Well,even if the Champions league is out,what about the carling cup and premier league.
I don't care ,u said in ur dream u guys won d treble ,n now obviously ur dream is a fake n u r not Joseph de dreamer
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by Krasid(m): 9:15am On Mar 12, 2015
Joseph the dreamer, how far?
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by Calismart(m): 9:16am On Mar 12, 2015
Sometimes,our dreams dont always come true exactly the way we saw it.
But dreams come true though.
Chelsea already has the carling cup and at the same time,strong leader in the league with enough points gap.
So,i can conclude that chelsea will win the league.
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by Calismart(m): 9:21am On Mar 12, 2015
parrotibaba:
I don't care ,u said in ur dream u guys won d treble ,n now obviously ur dream is a fake n u r not Joseph de dreamer

Krasid:
Joseph the dreamer, how far?

I'm not Joseph guys.
Ok lets look at it this way:

You had a dream where someone gave you ten cars and you later got nine cars in reality,didnt your dream come true?
Come on guys,lets be sincere
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by parrotibaba(m): 9:42am On Mar 12, 2015
Calismart:

I'm not Joseph guys.
Ok lets look at it this way:

You had a dream where someone gave you ten cars and you later got nine cars in reality,didnt your dream come true?
Come on guys,lets be sincere
no it didn't ...look at it dis way ,u dreamt of becoming d general manager of a company but u end up getting d receptionist job in d same company ,did ur dream come true? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 12, 2015
Calismart:

Mehn,PSG no just get brain

Agreed. Them no get brain, but your team wey dem commot no get head.
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by Calismart(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2015
parrotibaba:
no it didn't ...look at it dis way ,u dreamt of becoming d general manager of a company but u end up getting d receptionist job in d same company ,did ur dream come true? grin
no way.General manager and receptionist are in no way close in rank but two or three trophies are close.
Its just like dreaming that you won a three story building and in the end,you turn out to win two storey.its a dream come true smiley
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by Calismart(m): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2015
Parrotibaba,e be like say you be man u fan
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by Calismart(m): 11:25am On Mar 12, 2015
Austeenx:

Agreed. Them no get brain, but your team wey dem commot no get head.
How my team no take get head? When we don win carling cup and premier league in ADVANCE cheesy
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by kliq(m): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2015
Include the FA cup Mr dreamer
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by PrettyAngel22(f): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
kliq:
Include the FA cup Mr dreamer
Actually,this post came when chelsea was still in the FA cup.
So i support him
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by kliq(m): 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
PrettyAngel22:

Actually,this post came when chelsea was still in the FA cup.
So i support him

What's the deal now...you still support him even now that they out of the CL?
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by PrettyAngel22(f): 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
kliq:

What's the deal now...you still support him even now that they out of the CL?
I support chelsea.
They are out of champions league.Ok.what about carling cup and premier league?
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by kliq(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
PrettyAngel22:

I support chelsea.
They are out of champions league.Ok.what about carling cup and premier league?

Congrats smiley
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by coded01: 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Calismart:
I couldn't remember the team that Chelsea played at the champions league final but i saw it,Chelsea won and there was jubilation everywhere.

The commentator said,"This is the third trophy Jose Mourinho has won at stamford bridge this season. Chelsea has won the capital one cup,the barclays premier league and the UEFA champions league 2014-2015 season"

I saw Terry giving the Cup to Hazard,Hazard gave it to Costa,to Cahil and so on.

Hmmm...i no dey dream anyhow but when i dream,na revelation e dey always be

How far? grin grin
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by coded01: 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
parrotibaba:

grin grin
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by coded01: 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
parrotibaba:

You dey mind am... grin
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by coded01: 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
pamcode:
my guy take advice sharply remove ucl from ur title before you are made a laughing stock

Smh... grin
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by coded01: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
PrettyAngel22:
Yes o.up blues.we are almost there

Where? grin
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by coded01: 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Calismart:

true bro.dreams are somehow atimes bt am sure chelsea must win 3 trophies this season

How? tongue grin
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by coded01: 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
DickDastardly:
When last did you treat malaria? cheesy

Wicked... grin grin
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by coded01: 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
mikeywise:
@ op, I believe u. It might not be the premier league, but the FA cup, carling cup and champions league.

How far? grin
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by mukina2: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by pamcode(m): 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
coded01:

Smh... grin
wink cheesy cheesy , what now abi make i no warn am b4 you bring him down, mukina close ur teeth
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by coded01: 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
mukina2:
grin grin grin grin

See ya teeth... grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by coded01: 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
pamcode:
wink cheesy cheesy , what now abi make i no warn am b4 you bring him down, mukina close ur teeth

grin grin

No mind that yeye dreamer... grin
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by kingphilip(m): 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
Calismart:
Parrotibaba,e be like say you be man u fan
hwfa u scarce for literature section o
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by Calismart(m): 1:59pm On May 04, 2015
I hope it is now clear to you guys.

Chelsean won the capital one cup.

Chelsea also won the premier league
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by Calismart(m): 2:00pm On May 04, 2015
kingphilip:

hwfa u scarce for literature section o
Thats true bro
I will soon repair my motor and ride back to literature
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by kingphilip(m): 5:00pm On May 07, 2015
Calismart:
Thats true bro I will soon repair my motor and ride back to literature
when

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Apoel Nicosia [2 - 2] On Tuesday 8th Dec / Arsenal Vs Liverpool [1 - 0 ] On 10th February 2010 / FC Barcelona Releases Home And Away Jerseys For Next Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.