Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night (2857 Views)

Carling Cup: Liverpool Vs Man City (2 - 2) On Wed, 25th January 2012 / Carling Cup: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On November 29th 2011 / Carling Cup: Everton Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On Oct 26th 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by Calismart(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
I couldn't remember the team that Chelsea played at the champions league final but i saw it,Chelsea won and there was jubilation everywhere.

The commentator said,"This is the third trophy Jose Mourinho has won at stamford bridge this season.Chelsea has won the capital one cup,the barclays premier league and the UEFA champions league 2014-2015 season"

I saw Terry giving the Cup to Hazard,Hazard gave it to Costa,to Cahil and so on.

Hmmm...i no dey dream anyhow but when i dream,na revelation e dey always be
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by DickDastardly(m): 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
When last did you treat malaria? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by golor(m): 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nonsense dream

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by Calismart(m): 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
DickDastardly:
When last did you treat malaria? cheesy
no guy,this is not a malaria matter.i am sure of what i saw in the dream.and i know my dreams always surface
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by Calismart(m): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
golor:
Nonsense dream
believe me bro.it's true
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by Nkemadim(m): 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
This is malaria, u don't need a Doctor to diagnose it.
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by zyzxx(m): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
hahaha, wen did u become a prophet?

let wait and c grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by Calismart(m): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
zyzxx:
hahaha, wen did u become a prophet?

let wait and c grin cheesy
Oga mi smiley
I am a prophet o.and i believe that dream was a revelation

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by Calismart(m): 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nkemadim:
This is malaria, u don't need a Doctor to diagnose it.
why are you finding it hard to believe me bro?
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by mikeywise(m): 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
@ op, I believe u. It might not be the premier league, but the FA cup, carling cup and champions league.
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by Calismart(m): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
mikeywise:
@ op, I believe u. It might not be the premier league, but the FA cup, carling cup and champions league.
true bro.dreams are somehow atimes bt am sure chelsea must win 3 trophies this season
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by zyzxx(m): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
Calismart:

Oga mi smiley
haha grin oga mi sir, no problem, am waiting.
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by PrettyAngel22(f): 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
I believe you bro.
The chelsea team i see today can do more than that.
Its good they are no longer unbeaten;it will reduce tension and pressure on them
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by pamcode(m): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
let me bookmark this in case it happens and am sure it will including the fa too
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by macjireh: 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
PrettyAngel22:
I believe you bro.
The chelsea team i see today can do more than that.
Its good they are no longer unbeaten;it will reduce tension and pressure on them

thanks for ur statement. I mentioned same on d Newcastle thread, being beaten reduces d tension and pressure thereby increasing our focus on trophies
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by macjireh: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
Calismart:

Oga mi smiley

OP, sure U'r a Chelsea fan. If ur a united fan u wont dream such
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by Calismart(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
macjireh:

OP, sure U'r a Chelsea fan. If ur a united fan u wont dream such
sure.i am a chelsea fan.
Blue is the color
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by Calismart(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
pamcode:
let me bookmark this in case it happens and am sure it will including the fa too
better.bookmark it
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by dyabman(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
" Oh ye people of little faith "
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by dyabman(m): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
" Oh ye people of little faith ".
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by Calismart(m): 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
dyabman:
" Oh ye people of little faith ".
On whose side are you sir?
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by dyabman(m): 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
I'm just passing by..
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by Haywhymido(m): 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
N so shall d dream come to pass.
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by Calismart(m): 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
Have u guys seen it? smiley
The capital one cup is already with us and i can as well say that the premier league is few games away from being ours.

As for the champions league,lets watch and see
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by dyabman(m): 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
Fingers crossed ..
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by piroskey94(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
Calismart:
Have u guys seen it? smiley
The capital one cup is already with us and i can as well say that the premier league is few games away from being ours.

As for the champions league,lets watch and see
wow!
Prophecies been confirmed.
this is quite strange though but i do hope it all comes real.
Up chelsea!
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by pamcode(m): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
seeing this thread made mew smile up blues ktbffh
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by PrettyAngel22(f): 6:19am On Mar 07, 2015
Yes o.up blues.we are almost there
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by pamcode(m): 7:09am On Mar 12, 2015
my guy take advice sharply remove ucl from ur title before you are made a laughing stock
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by Calismart(m): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2015
pamcode:
my guy take advice sharply remove ucl from ur title before you are made a laughing stock
Mehn,PSG no just get brain
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by parrotibaba(m): 9:08am On Mar 12, 2015
Dreams come true grin grin
Re: Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night by Calismart(m): 9:11am On Mar 12, 2015
parrotibaba:
Dreams come true grin grin
Well,even if the Champions league is out,what about the carling cup and premier league?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inter Milan Sack Claudio Ranieri And Appoint Andrea Stramaccioni / Messi's Courage Amidst About 4 Defenders Of Real Madrid / Picture Of Leo Messi, Girlfriend And Baby Thiago!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.