Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,926 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Why Are The Population Of Women More Than Men In Every Church You Can Think Of? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are The Population Of Women More Than Men In Every Church You Can Think Of? (410 Views)

Suicide Is All I Can Think Of, Please Help. / 7 Reasons Why Women Live Longer Than Men / Which Tribe of Nigeria Is Largest In-terms Of Population(both home and diaspora? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are The Population Of Women More Than Men In Every Church You Can Think Of? by godsamist: 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Happy weekend to all nairalanders out there..Hope you are getting the best out of this life? You should anyway because it's only once in a life time..No second chance brotherman!
Been wondering awhile why in every church you can think of today,the female counterparts usually out number the male?
Have also tried figuring out the major reason(s) without success,however in my curious quest..finally arived at some answers that still remain to me a questions as we could read below:-
Could it be because God answer their prayers more?
Is it because they saw Christ first at resurrection according to:mark16:1&9.luke:23:55-56.and 24:10&22.
Or because they are pillars in their matrimonial homes?
Because they are ofter refer to as the weaker vessels who mostly desire comforts?
Even at all the questions,my mind has not yet arrived at the answer why the women are more in the church than the men.
Good people of nairaland,your candid contributions please!
Re: Why Are The Population Of Women More Than Men In Every Church You Can Think Of? by simplemach(m): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
So u ar using your church to jugde every other?
Re: Why Are The Population Of Women More Than Men In Every Church You Can Think Of? by fattbabakay(m): 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
I wonderrr

(1) (Reply)

If The Presidential Election Was Held Today, Who Would You Vote For?? / When Will NNPC Towers In Abuja Close For 2014? / Why Jonathan Is In Trouble — Gov Amaechi Rotimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.