Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE (4495 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches / Any Christ Embassy Member On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by vooks: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
If you are talking from experience it is well my broda
lastmessenger:

I was once a member of CE. I know what I am saying. Even the sincere members. How am I unfair to CE? Is it a lie that members pay not less than their 4 months pay to CE.

1 Like

Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by lastmessenger: 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
vooks:
If you are talking from experience it is well my broda
The truth is that I am not really unhappy that some guys can give their four months salary but when you lie in the name of God just to make sure that people pay is my concern.that is where the injustice is . For example you know that there is nothing like first fruit or tithe for today's Christians but they keep brainwashing them with these Old Testament practices that should be done away with.

5 Likes

Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by Oyinprince(m): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
lastmessenger:

The truth is that I am not really unhappy that some guys can give their four months salary but when you lie in the name of God just to make sure that people pay is my concern.
. Stop complaining and start giving all your money to those that say the truth in the name of God.
Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by Oyinprince(m): 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by Oyinprince(m): 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
Now, what concerns this OP with whether I give my 4 months or a whole year's salary to the church Is it your salary I'm giving? What concerns you with how much I give? Nawa o

Some Peeps no get jobs sha

1 Like

Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by vooks: 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
Firstfruits is a clear fraud I agree. A very wicked means of exacting money
lastmessenger:

The truth is that I am not really unhappy that some guys can give their four months salary but when you lie in the name of God just to make sure that people pay is my concern.that is where the injustice is . For example you know that there is nothing like first fruit or tithe for today's Christians but they keep brainwashing them with these Old Testament practices that should be done away with.

2 Likes

Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by vooks: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
You should have told those who were wishing Oyaks Happy birthday to get a life as well. Very predictable these sheeple angry
Oyinprince:
Now, what concerns this OP with whether I give my 4 months or a whole year's salary to the church Is it your salary I'm giving? What concerns you with how much I give? Nawa o

Some Peeps no get jobs sha

2 Likes

Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by donstevico(m): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
lastmessenger:

There are different ways to make a man give. Tell him he is giving to God and you see him empty his pocket for another man.
There is too much tasking in Christ embassy and you know that.
na u sabi.I rest my case.
Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by lastmessenger: 12:19am On Dec 17, 2014
Oyinprince:
.. Stop complaining and start giving all your money to those that say the truth in the name of God.
I will give to those who say the truth and at the same time talk to my brothers against being cajoled by some guy with a permed hair and white suit.
How can a man ask the whole congregation to hand him their January salary quoting one Old Testament portion and you expect people to keep quiet? Come January some guys after being deceived will dance with joy and hand over their January salary to another man who has capitalized on their ignorance.
This is very unfair and must be stopped. Let us preach the truth and God almighty will raise men that will support his work financially.Let us stop lieing to the people of God. Righteousness exalt a nation but sin is a reproach.

5 Likes

Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by lastmessenger: 12:26am On Dec 17, 2014
donstevico:
na u sabi.I rest my case.
Please rest your case but before you go I want to ask you if you will hand over your January salary to CE as first fruit and if yes could you please tell us why?

1 Like

Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by Oyinprince(m): 4:25am On Dec 17, 2014
Some comments are just so silly.
Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by donstevico(m): 5:32am On Dec 17, 2014
lastmessenger:

Please rest your case but before you go I want to ask you if you will hand over your January salary to CE as first fruit and if yes could you please tell us why?
hmm
Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by Ranchhoddas: 7:20am On Dec 17, 2014
lastmessenger:

I have already answered the question.if people are cajoled into giving then even if they give one dollar, it is still not acceptable.
People are cajoled to give in CE and the highest giver is even given an award. You see is more like competition.
Really?Na wa for that church oo.
Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by deborah777(f): 7:26am On Dec 20, 2014
Good calculation. It made me think how much i pay to my church -not ce church- per year as tithe or firstfruits.
But concerning ce how then ppl pay their rents and bills in january when they have to give their one month salary away? It is ridiculus......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) Let's Meet Here / Paul: The False Apostle / The Great Challenge For Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.