Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! (15649 Views)

Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus / PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME :The True Essence Of Prayer / Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by merieam16(f): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Am in all d category
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by nellyzkid(m): 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
I don die for laf. All this things are true

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Fabdedon(m): 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
dew1:
Looooool..
Haven't you seen the athletes...
Those ones run up and down... As if they'd chase the devil if they See him....
hahahaha very true.. smh grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Phrint(m): 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
What of those ones dat always open der eyes even wen Pastor orders everybody should close eyes
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by arvinsloane(m): 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
Comment loading .........

Loading 99%............

Loading fail.........
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Abdgafarplenty(m): 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
we go soon have prayer Spartans self, or zombie

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by ETHIX(m): 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
May God open your eyes.
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by MsNas(f): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Fabdedon:
they were distracting me sad
Lol. You better pray when everybody else is praying next time and not allow other people's demons and spirit enter you because you were busy observing and "slacking" grin grin
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Fabdedon(m): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Phrint:
What of those ones dat always open der eyes even wen Pastor orders everybody should close eyes
they want to see the demons..grin
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Fabdedon(m): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
MsNas:

Lol. You better pray when everybody else is praying next time and not allow other people's demons and spirit enter you because you were busy observing and "slacking" grin grin
Noted.. !!!

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by bolliejay(m): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Instead of u to close ur eye and pray to ur maker...........u were busy observing ppl.....l pray u don't carry other ppl's problem home oooo.......msheeww
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Nmeri17: 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Jennimma:
Tosyne2.much's disciple

what would it take to make u my disciple smileyu can Rabbi zone me for starters wink
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by lilmax(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Number 1 cool
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by DonGiovanni(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Vis is so hillarious. Kudos to the jobless guy whu got distracted instead of him praying.. U would have asked everyone to indicate the no they belong to to make it more hillarious..nice one shaa..next tym pray
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by DutchesSsS(f): 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
It's good to pray.
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by JustCurious: 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
Haaa, Number 6 isn't that bad o...

I remember doing this in one of the churches I attended some years back. The prayer leader raised a point...and in the heart of worship, I felt I needed to worship God briefly before tendering the request...pronto, I hadn't finish singing when an elderly man beside me, touched me and said, "sister, you were asked to pray and not to sing". I felt embarrassed, and just couldn't pray on. grin #God's ways are not our way.

Singing praises to God during prayers shouldn't be seen as a wrong step, who knows, God might honour that more that those who just ask. Methinks, singing praises is an act of prayer, too. And, this depends on the song you are singing...My opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Kidacutez(m): 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
Number 6 and 9, so so true, you 2mush abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by eleko1: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
grin grincheesy grin No 3 is just too funny.Can't stop laughing.Esu gbe
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Karleb(m): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
As for me, I can not shout. I once tried it to impress my Pastor but then, I had to start praying calmly like I used to when my throat started hurting me.

How I hate it when people starts speaking in fake tongues like; ra b ra bo sha ka ra bo angry! As in, what is the meaning of that?

Act 2:4 says that, "they started speaking in tongues as the spirit gave them utterance" so who's fooling who? angry Some Pastors would even tell the congregation to start speaking in tongues, na by force? undecided

Seriously, God is gentle and the holy spirit is meek.
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Fabdedon(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
merieam16:
Am in all d category
shocked shocked your case is strong!!
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
Aso rock Warriors... undecided

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Abdgafarplenty(m): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
Dagah2:

must you book space?

must you turn my twitter.
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by OjeriakhiVictor(m): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Fabdedon:
Types of Prayer Warriors

9.Group prayer warriors ; I fear this group.. When ever its a group prayer and you asked to hold each other please dont hold mechanics,Force men,manual Jobmen.. They will hold you hand tight and fling it as if it's skipping rope.. After that prayer you wount be able to lift A4 paper..Beware..
.[/b]
..hahahahhahahahah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by AdaBekee1(f): 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
there is nothing wrong with singing, he who sings well, prays twice.
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Fabdedon(m): 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
AdaBekee1:
there is nothing wrong with singing, he who sings well, prays twice.
at the right time!!
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by prettyjo(f): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
couldn't help but laugh...lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by judedwriter(m): 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
LoL cheesy nigeria is the most prayerful nation on earth, no wonder we have not broken up iike USSR despite all our economic and polictical woes. Any how sha, make we continue to pray o.

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Horllamideh(m): 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
Dat number 9 na die ehnn,i went home 4 d last xmas nd new year celebration,at d crossover nite,d pastor said we shuld hold hands and pray....D man i wuz standing wit held my hand sotay i nearly cry out in pain,my lil bro later told me d man iz a police officer,a mopol.....I wuz lyk no wonda!

2 Likes

Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by remigiusizunna(m): 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
See dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Ayo199(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
those dat wud cntinualy repeat one or 2 words over n over...dey'r lyk "ah baba....oya shebee! lol
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
11. These warriors will carry biro and paper, sit down, then they will start writing their project on what others are doing... ipityourlife
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
U dont make jest of everything.Especially,what has to do with God's servants.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS / Atheists And Their Stupidity / The 10 Biggest Churches In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.