Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! (15471 Views)

Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus / PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME :The True Essence Of Prayer / Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Fabdedon(m): 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
Types of Prayer Warriors

Did attend a church in a campus today due to i was invited for child dedication i saw different prayer warriors i decided to pen them down here they are..
1.Ladies/GentleMen : They pray/stop when they are asked to... They dont shout in prayer,they talk to God with respect,..They are always calm and follow along the pastor's prayer points.. smiley
2.Wall/Floor Fighters: This group of people will keep on banging on the wall shouting at it..the later will go on the Kneels and keep on hitting it and stamping on the floor.... As if it's the one that caused them their problems.. angry
3.One syllabic Warriors: This category of people surprise me sha.. You see them speaking in tongues in one syllable and shouting.. rah Tah boh sey teah reh and same time shaking their in same rhythm vigorously.. I be like mehn this one is strong.. grin grin
4.Dumb warriors: When the pastor raise a prayer point and expect every one to pray.. You see people struggling to shout,say words but no sound is coming out.. You be like nah the prayer make you dumb? lipsrsealed
5.Super Warriors:This people are ready to fight spiritually and physically when a prayer point is raised.. Mehn this people will turn vampires,take fighting stance ,all the muscles in their body will stifen, the fingers in their hands will form star shape, they will shake their heads vigorously,you see the veins on thier heads pop out and their voice will change..and their tongues is classic..
As if Devil come now dem go fight am.. cheesy grin
6.Choir warriors : When the pastor said clearly Let us PRAY.. He didnt say let us SING.. But when a prayer point is raised.. You see them raising one special number ''Touch me one more time ooohh lord'' i be like where were you when praises were going on? undecided
7.Dormant Warriors : They won't pray, they just be waiting for the Pastor to shout IJN and their own Amen is always the loudest... Who is decieving who ? sad
8.Notice me warriors : They keep on shouting out their prayers,maybe so people will notice them or.. Dont know they be like
''God which type of car should i buy for this xmas'',
Lord send me a girl to marry money is not the problem''
etc..
I know my God is not Deaf ni.. grin grin
9.Group prayer warriors ; I fear this group.. When ever its a group prayer and you asked to hold each other please dont hold mechanics,Force men,manual Jobmen.. They will hold you hand tight and fling it as if it's skipping rope.. After that prayer you wount be able to lift A4 paper..Beware..
10. Feel free to add your own Number ten
Happy sunday!!

63 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by simplemach(m): 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
The sleeping warriors. Sometimes sleep while standing during prayers.

4 Likes

Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Fabdedon(m): 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
simplemach:
The sleeping warriors. Sometimes sleep while standing during prayers.
haha very true.. And when you wake them they dont want to accept de fact dat dey were sleeping..!!grin

5 Likes

Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Fabdedon(m): 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tosyne2much how do you see this? grin
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by tosyne2much(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
Fabdedon:
Tosyne2much how do you see this? grin
woooooow nice one baba grin

10. The Dramatic Prayer Warriors - The ones who will keep praying and demonstrating as if they are acting movies grin

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Fabdedon(m): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
tosyne2much:
woooooow nice one baba grin
noo you are the baba here..i will appreciate your shares too cheesy
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Abdgafarplenty(m): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Dagah2: 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
some elements of truth abound in it....nice

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by MsNas(f): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
Weren't you supposed to pray? How did you observe all those?

13 Likes

Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Nmeri17: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
there is the set that just sit down like they are in a deep spiritual communication whenever its time to pray

there is the set that walks up and down during prayer opening their eyes momentarily while praying

there is also the set that whenever prayer is going on and u open yo eyes, you see them with their eyes wide open, staring deeply into yo soul

then there is the set that normally have a message from the lord towards the end of the prayer session. then everywhere will go quiet while they "prophecy"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Dagah2: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:
must you book space?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
see wetin nairaland dey cause, u go church,instead of u to follow do wetin dem dey do, u open eye dey observe wetin u go carry open thread for nairaland at ur age, bros ur second name na sorry, smh 4 u

6 Likes

Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
jonathan acceptance speech live on Nta @8pm

dont miss this nigerians

1 Like

Lol
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by kevoh(m): 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
Don't wanna be a Nairaland SB.AN but really this thread, does it worth commenting on?
denkyw:
h
i see Yhu
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Pavore9: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
l recall a church that used to be near my house when they do their friday night vigil they use d open space within e property, everyone will hold a cane which they use to flog d ground with all their might as if it is where their problems is hiding!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
fire! fire!! Fire!!!
Die die die

die o0o0 grin

2 Likes

Lwkmd! this is so hilarious...

Number 5? chai! grin

I do number 1 and 6 wella

Welldone Op. Tosyne2much's disciple

4 Likes

Nairalander no dey tire for Ten Types ish ni, I fear o, as ten types dey fly enter FP nw, make I go find one 10types article create o, me too wan hit FP o, small time dem go see Ten Types of Mods on NL undecided
please I have a ?what conditions must I meet for my topics to make FP.because people are copying my topics and it making FP.so I have stopped cresting threads since the mods are being too partial
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by dew1: 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
Looooool..
Haven't you seen the athletes...
Those ones run up and down... As if they'd chase the devil if they See him....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Fabdedon(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
MsNas:
Weren't you supposed to pray? How did you observe all those?
they were distracting me sad
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by epospiky(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
What type are you then or you go to church only to observe people praying?
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Beennkumar(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
Yay! I'm a gentleman. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Young03(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmm...only came to read comments cus here in sambisa we dnt av such things

2 Likes

Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by adrainuche(m): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ten Types of Public Toilet Users grin

Ten Type of Masturbation cheesy cheesy

Ten Types of Ijebu Ode Garri. embarassed

Ten Types Psychiatric Patients

Ten Type Of Criminals cool

Ten Type of Yahoo Boys shocked

Ten Type of Runs Girl kiss

Ten Type of Male Private Organs cry

Ten Type of Weed wink

Season of Tens!!!!

Ten Type of Politicians angry

Ten. Ways Buhari will become President angry

Ten Ways Goodluck will rig the presidential election !!!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Jamean(f): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Number 6 is just too funny. Sometimes the song lyrics doesn't even rhyme with the prayer point. The thing dey tire me ehn, it distracts the prayer session.

Personally, I feel they don't really know how to pray, so they hide under the cloak of singing.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Stephxoblessed(f): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
The looking worriors;they keep staring at those praying like the person is praying for two.
Those who repeat the pastors prayer.
Re: Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! by Fabdedon(m): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Jennimma:
Lwkmd! this is so hilarious...

Number 5? chai! grin

I do number 1 and 6 wella

Welldone Op. Tosyne2much's disciple

Thanks alot!! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? / An Interview Of Richard Dawkins By Ben Stein / This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.