Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Heart Broken Wife Shares Photos Of Girls Who Sends Their Nudé Photo To Her Hubby - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Heart Broken Wife Shares Photos Of Girls Who Sends Their Nudé Photo To Her Hubby (1252 Views)

Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username / Photo: Basktmouth's Wife Shares Throwback Pic Of Them / The Stupid Girls Sending My Husband Their Nudé Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Broken Wife Shares Photos Of Girls Who Sends Their Nudé Photo To Her Hubby by cbbigfan: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
My name is Lydia and I live with my husband in Abuja. I am one of those obsessed with your Blog and I need advice from your readers if I should go for a divorce or not. I was enjoying my marriage until my husband's friend who is a love-vendor and works with immigration sent nudé pics of 2 of his girls to my husband phone via What's App. He sent the two girls Susan and Ada all the way from Port-harcourt to Abuja to come and have séx with my husband just for money which the prostitutés did.

Two weeks after the prostitutés travelled back to Port Harcourt, one of them named Susan continued from where he stopped and sent pictures of her fellow LovePeddler nick named Koko to my husband Via What's App.

the photos are unable to attach but visit the below blog for details

http://chrisbassey..com/2014/12/please-advice-heart-broken-wife-shares.html#more
Re: Heart Broken Wife Shares Photos Of Girls Who Sends Their Nudé Photo To Her Hubby by kilokeys(m): 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
haaaaa.. she wincked o..
Re: Heart Broken Wife Shares Photos Of Girls Who Sends Their Nudé Photo To Her Hubby by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
kilokeys:
haaaaa.. she wincked o..

she no wicked , ladies should leave married men alone
Re: Heart Broken Wife Shares Photos Of Girls Who Sends Their Nudé Photo To Her Hubby by officials: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
It takes the grace of God to defeat some of the temptations that come with chatting! my advise is for everyone to flee from occasions of sins!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Most Girls On Nairaland Don't Upload Their Pix..... / See Photos Of The Unfortunate Incident Which Happened At A Car Wash In Abuja / Tanker Smashes Skull Of Man At Traditional Marraige (graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.