Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username (4691 Views)

List Of Girls To Get Pregnant This 2016 (photo) / All Nairalanders Should Include Their Sex/gender Next To Their Username!! / Interprete Your Username (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by jumper524(m): 4:54pm On May 04, 2015
guys beware of girls having this as part of their username
sylvia.....
sexy.......
Pretty.....
Damsel....
Lovely....
Diva......
Cute....e.t.c
three things are involved, is either they are not beautiful or they are beautiful they are just looking 4 customer to drain or they are guys claiming to be girls

3 Likes

Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by agarawu23(m): 4:55pm On May 04, 2015
oh! really undecided
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 04, 2015
Especially that "diva" of a thing.

I mean, what the hell, girl? Be creative

3 Likes

Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 04, 2015
Lol... Op.. . Okay thanks but only the daft would have fallen for such...

All this broke ass niggas looking for victims to exploit... God go punish una
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by 2dice(m): 5:03pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:
lol seems you got p with someone or so
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Erriga(m): 5:03pm On May 04, 2015
...but I know someone who bears "pretty... " that is indeed pretty lol.... Oh and She's married..... Buyaka!!!!!!
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by justmag(m): 5:04pm On May 04, 2015
And "Mz" too...E.g MzNelly. . grin

just kidding.

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 04, 2015
justmag:
And "Mz" too...E.g MzNelly. . grin

just kidding.

angry angry
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 04, 2015
2dice:

lol seems you got p with someone or so

No
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:11pm On May 04, 2015

So true. You forgot to add those with prefixes such as "Mz" , "Mhiz" and "Miss". smiley

3 Likes

Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Aroboi(m): 5:12pm On May 04, 2015
jumper524:
sylvia.....
sexy.......
Pretty.....
Damsel....
Lovely....
Diva......
Cute....e.t.c
three things are involved, is either they are not beautiful or they are beautiful they are just looking 4 customer to drain or they are guys claiming to be girls
Ure ryt op..sm worwor die yet dey bear pretty,cute etc..God hlp us.
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by justmag(m): 5:14pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

angry angry

grin grin...I was just kidding. I
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 04, 2015
Nah, I think tis young girls dat use those types of affixes. Whener I see someones profile as such, I asuume d person is 18 thereabout
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Tallesty1(m): 5:16pm On May 04, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

So true. You forgot to add those with prefixes such as "Mz" , "Mhiz" and "Miss". smiley
MzNelly and MizMyColi.

Nah me talk am.
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

For real?
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 04, 2015
justmag:

grin grin...I was just kidding. I

Better. smiley

missclasssy:

For real?

Yeah.
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by richidinho(m): 5:29pm On May 04, 2015
Miz ......too
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by ritababe(f): 5:33pm On May 04, 2015
U are right expecially, sexy, cute, diva
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 04, 2015
Most of them have a smelling nyash.
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by MizMyColi(f): 5:40pm On May 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
MzNelly and MizMyColi.

Nah me talk am.

Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Better. smiley

Yeah.

What of the prefix attached to your name?
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:57pm On May 04, 2015
qbd2:
Nah, I think tis young girls dat use those types of affixes. Whener I see someones profile as such, I asuume d person is 18 thereabout

The actually are TEENAGERS. Find out. 3 of such monikers commented on this thread.
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 04, 2015
missclasssy:

What of the suffix attached to your name?

You know what "diva" means, right?
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

You know what "diva" means, right?

Yes I do.
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 04, 2015
missclasssy:

Yes I do.

Okay.
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by TrishaP(f): 6:54pm On May 04, 2015
Rubbish! You could have given them names to call themselves so that you can be happy.
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by funlord(m): 7:06pm On May 04, 2015
shocked no wonder most of them never have pictures attached to their monikers? Lol!!!
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 04, 2015
jumper524:
sylvia.....
sexy.......
Pretty.....
Damsel....
Lovely....
Diva......
Cute....e.t.c
true tho
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 04, 2015
A diva is a female version of a hustler...

We all know what female hustlers do.

#OloshoThings.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by zealot4me(f): 8:17pm On May 04, 2015
grin grin
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by jumper524(m): 9:02pm On May 04, 2015
TrishaP:
Rubbish! You could have given them names to call themselves so that you can be happy.
it's nting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of The Boy Killed By Suspected Cultist In Calabar And Dumped In A Bin / Online Shopping With Nigeria Naira Or Dollar Credit Cards / Today Is My Birthday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.