Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .. (640 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Never Give "Anyone" Your ATM Card / How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him / My ATM Card Was Stolen And Money Was Withdrawn Within Hours - Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by stillmaticOG(m): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:30am On Dec 15, 2014
somebody should respond to this please
Re: .. by ecrestglobal(m): 5:35am On Dec 15, 2014
You can use e-currencies if the merchant you are making the payment to accepts them.
Re: .. by bedfordng(m): 10:09am On Dec 15, 2014
depending on the kind of card you are using.you did not state the card you are using.if you are not using token device, most banks accept using one time passcode which is require to do online transaction, so go to your bank to get more details about it
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 15, 2014
Nobody wants to answer because the card you are using is not yours. If d card was yours, you would known what to do by applying for a token.

(1) (Reply)

Welcoming The New Year : Any Plans For Starting Your Business? / Alternative Shelter Idea For A Football Viewing Centre / From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.