Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols (10211 Views)

Things To Consider When Choosing An Event Venue / How To Become An Event Planner In Nigeria / Ex-corp Member Weeps In Court When Asked To Show Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by Emodeee: 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
i wz watching an event on tv one time lyk dat, could u believe wah d MC
said? He said, let d Ordinary people sit at d back and let d
important people occupy d front seat. In my mind, i said to myself whaaaaaat? Wah a displeasing statement. The ushers should be left to do their job, nt d MC doing d ushers job.
Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
Money is good.

1 Like

Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by tsodjete: 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
Change the seat jeje
Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by tsodjete: 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tallesty1:
Luke 14: 8-11 “When someone invites you to a wedding feast, do not take the place of honor, for a person more distinguished than you may have been invited. If so, the host who invited both of you will come and say to you, ‘Give this person your seat.’ Then, humiliated, you will have to take the least important place. But when you are invited, take the lowest place, so that when your host comes, he will say to you, ‘Friend, move up to a better place.’ Then you will be honored in the presence of all the other guests. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

That Young Man Is Not A Christian walahi.
Not a good Muslim either
Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by dagold4eva(m): 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
If the seat was reserved for some other people I would respect myself and leave to another seat but if the seat had no prior reservation I would create a crazy scene by breaking the chair then leaving the party. If they demand money for the broken chair I would gladly give it to them. You can plead with me to stand up to get another seat but never instruct me to.
Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by PrettySpicey(f): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
If I MUST be at that wedding I will jejely move to another seat. If na by-pass occasion for me, na take a walk be that. Nonsense lipsrsealed
Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by AmaechiLinus(m): 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
Until i xperience it b4 i share my Reactions wit u.
Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by seangy4konji: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Always respect yourself if you go person event or ceremony unless na ur family deh do the thing.

I can't remember the last time I wet for any vnt. B it wedding,naming,seminar,church or mosque.

Person weh deh at for house no deh bend for neck. If I go weddings or Namimgs?i am the type that is by my car booth or another guy man at booth deh Shaquille deh go and gist girl friends. If na mosque or church na back I deh. So how person fit embarrass me?

Respect your self and u will be respected. Show yourself an we will downgrade you.
Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by deadie(m): 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nigerians and the big man or big woman mentality.
If the seat was already marked with a name, then it is improper for him to seat there. Otherwise, it is wrong and impolite to as someone who is already seated to make room for someone because he or she is a 'big man'. Even if a seat is marked with my name and someone is already seated there, I will ask the person to remain while I search for another seat. Anyway, it is in Nigeria that you mostly see 'high table'.

1 Like

Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by tonychristopher: 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
This is just a black man issue, why should you stand somebody up for another, that is rude and black man mentality, what is wrong with us self, if you feel that you can come late , you go at the back of the seat that trying to unseat that guest, if I be that boy, I go cause commotion, I no go stand make the usher do him worst. Why the VIP go come late

monkeysss
Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by Solowande(m): 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
If I was d one, i would have quietly stand up and go to any available seat nearby or better still walk out. but if I'm d guy at dat point of using force on me, i will neva leave dat seat, after all my mouth and d embarassment at would follow, i will just stay put, hold my ground and c wat happen last last. cos as a warri boy, i will neva fall my hand and carry last

2 Likes

Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by treasuress: 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
am the kind of person that dont act big in an ocassion, sometimes they will bring someone lesser dan me to sit were i was sitting cos of my small stature i will just leave, and i dont go to occasions am not invited
Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by Mimipauls1(f): 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lol. I'd go to another seat, before people notice. Then I'd qietly leave the event
Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by AJ01(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tallesty1:
Luke 14: 8-11 “When someone invites you to a wedding feast, do not take the place of honor, for a person more distinguished than you may have been invited. If so, the host who invited both of you will come and say to you, ‘Give this person your seat.’ Then, humiliated, you will have to take the least important place. But when you are invited, take the lowest place, so that when your host comes, he will say to you, ‘Friend, move up to a better place.’ Then you will be honored in the presence of all the other guests. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

mad man grin
Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
patrickdarlins:

for me...i will just stand up and go to the nearest available seat...with style..Lols...

i was in a wedding ceremony last week-end..when a guy was asked to leave the seat he was occupying for other dignitaries...the guy just flair up...."conversation"..

USHER:...please sir..can you take the next seat..

GUY MAN:..wetin happen??

USHER:...these seats are for guest..

GUY MAN:...wetin i be??ghost??abi u nor well ni??..i nor be human being??because say i no wear suit now..i nor be guest for ur eyes abi??i belike who con wash plate for here??....abeg free me jor..

USHER:....please kindly leave sir..or we would be forced to force you out...
(all eyes were now on that location were there is commotion..that whole area was getting tensed up)

GUY MAN:...dey smart oo...na ordinary usher u be here..u just de show urself...(and he was already standing up from the seat)see him bend waist...be like bonga fish..bla bla bla bla.......

after creating scenes..he still stood up and went out straight because he couldn't bear the embarrassment... and all eyes were on him as he walked out in anger and in shame...i just felt sorry for the guy...

then i was like...he should have just stood up quietly and grab the next seat peacefully ...instead of those drama...

if it were to be you...what would have be your reaction and your responds.....getting up quietly or doing worse of what guy man did....

and when being asked to leave a seat...in church..wedding...or any sort of an event...HOW DID YOU FEEL...??

SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE...
.....SNOW......
Jesus said, " when invited to an event take d lowest seat so u cud be elevated to a higher seat.... dont ever take d highest seat at first cos u just may never know who will b invited.."....
Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by ceeceeco: 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
Head-butting!
Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by Hexzagon: 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
tonychristopher:
This is just a black man issue, why should you stand somebody up for another, that is rude and black man mentality, what is wrong with us self, if you feel that you can come late , you go at the back of the seat that trying to unseat that guest, if I be that boy, I go cause commotion, I no go stand make the usher do him worst. Why the VIP go come late
monkeysss
am so sure this guy is an albino. Come back home bro no insult intended.
seangy4konji:
Always respect yourself if you go person event or ceremony unless na ur family deh do the thing.
I can't remember the last time I wet for any vnt. B it wedding,naming,seminar,church or mosque.
Person weh deh at for house no deh bend for neck. If I go weddings or Namimgs?i am the type that is by my car booth or another guy man at booth deh Shaquille deh go and gist girl friends. If na mosque or church na back I deh. So how person fit embarrass me?
Respect your self and u will be respected. Show yourself an we will downgrade you.
o boy! Pidgin na my first language but I no understand one bit wetin you talk. Abi na another dialect of Pidgin you wan form?
Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
holatin:
I go stand up, do some fake incantation on the seat and spit a little saliva on the chair am very sure YOU KNOW THE RESULT THAT,WILL BREED
Sense man!!!! Kakakakakakakak lol...
Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
priscaoge:
[size=14pt] Hahahahhahahahaa omo see comments cheesy cheesy

> So after the garagara d yeye boy stood up n left? Lwkmd cheesy cheesy When u know u will still stand up,Y creating a scene? angry angry

> But seriously there is no need to sit where u know someone will eventually ask u to stand up,like d VIP table,Reserved Tables etc. To avoid d embarrassment n shame,quietly stand up n leave and no one will notice u were asked to leave....Lol cheesy[/size]
lols...wat if d seat never looked like a reserved seat.....cos in some ocation...na only high table dey for big men...lols

1 Like

Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by priscaoge(f): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
patrickdarlins:
lols...wat if d seat never looked like a reserved seat.....cos in some ocation...na only high table dey for big men...lols

I will politely stand up cos I'm a shy type n I hate embarrassment cool
Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
AmaechiLinus:
Until i xperience it b4 i share my Reactions wit u.
it will happen soon...dont forget nairaland....lols
Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Emodeee:
i wz watching an event on tv one time lyk dat, could u believe wah d MC
said? He said, let d Ordinary people sit at d back and let d
important people occupy d front seat. In my mind, i said to myself whaaaaaat? Wah a displeasing statement. The ushers should be left to do their job, nt d MC doing d ushers job.
chisox!!!!!!!...lmaoooo
Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by lozairio(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
Solowande:
If I was d one, i would have quietly stand up and go to any available seat nearby or better still walk out. but if I'm d guy at dat point of using force on me, i will neva leave dat seat, after all my mouth and d embarassment at would follow, i will just stay put, hold my ground and c wat happen last last. cos as a warri boy, i will neva fall my hand and carry last
I believe you brother, you will not let warri down like me.

1 Like

Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by Fkhalifa(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tallesty1:

You are someone i respect and read lots of your posts but the part you claim christians dont do such translates to ppl of orther religion which is so not nice a stament smiley
Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by seangy4konji: 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
Na people from kuala lumpur fit understand. Or isale eko. Ko ye e abi?gboju n bee.
Hexzagon:
am so sure this guy is an albino. Come back home bro no insult intended. o boy! Pidgin na my first language but I no understand one bit wetin you talk. Abi na another dialect of Pidgin you wan form?
Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
ray power oap 100.5 is reading this comment on air

Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by Tallesty1(m): 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
Fkhalifa:
You are someone i respect and read lots of your posts but the part you claim christians dont do such translates to ppl of orther religion which is so not nice a stament smiley
Ooooops!

Don't take that part serious.

I was just joking.
Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by Tallesty1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
AJ01:
mad man grin
you again?smiley
Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by Bowaley17(m): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
d more reason i dnt do MOGBO MO BRANCH...
Whoever invites me 2 a party,i ask him/her - where should i sit?
Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by bigtt76(f): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
If there was a name tag on the sit earlier and I still sat on it knowing its not for me, I will gladly stand up and take the next seat. On the other hand if no name tag (or it has a name tag bearing my name) I will gladly stand up and leave the event's venue not minding the occasion or whose it is. I will see it as an affront to my personality cause I took the pain to be at the venue and as such should be accorded respect grin.
Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by holatin(m): 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
BellaBambina:
Sense man!!!! Kakakakakakakak lol...
tanx ma'am
Re: When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols by iamakbar(m): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
Boomboost:
Do like say u get phone call, comot outside, come back inside and seat somewhere else.
And as u dey receive dat phony call, make u phone come ring dat tym. Na original Gobe b dat oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Your Next Occassiong And Event For Contemporary/gospel Juju Plus Alujo / The Xfactor Nigeria Tv Show Audition Has Started / 1.7M Naira Reception Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.