Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! (9346 Views)

Sharp Sharp Sales!!! Everything Must Go.... / LAPTOPS: HP Pavilion(DV,TX),Apple,Toshiba,Dell,etc - Clearance Sales (HOT DEALS) / Hp Pavilion Dv6700 Series(with Fingerprint, Bluetooth, Webcam) - Clearance Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! by uboma(m): 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
zemaye:
Jimmy4x I hope this is not late, that guy is Awarite Emmanuel a known scammer on nairaland it seems that his account he has an insider in that zenith because the last of his scam I read here where his user name is 'godwithus' the victim got this same zenith account closed and here he is again using it to scam ZEnith bank should do something about this Emmanuel.

I will look into this your claim and see if at any point in time, his account was reported to the management of Zenith Bank Plc. Meanwhile, lets (jimmy4x and zemaye) open a new thread about this scam artist so we don't derail this thread any further (tag me in the new thread please). I will love to gather more information about his fraudulent activities.

@ jimmy4x, i will advise that you also provide detailed information about how you got scammed on the facebook page of Zenith Bank Plc. You are sure to get a lot of attention from the bank. Do it now.

See the link to their facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/Zenithbank
Re: Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
uboma:

I will look into this your claim and see if at any point in time, his account was reported to the management of Zenith Bank Plc. Meanwhile, lets (jimmy4x and zemaye) open a new thread about this scam artist so we don't derail this thread any further (tag me in the new thread please). I will love to gather more information about his fraudulent activities.

@ jimmy4x, i will advise that you also provide detailed information about how you got scammed on the facebook page of Zenith Bank Plc. You are sure to get a lot of attention from the bank. Do it now.

See the link to their facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/Zenithbank
alright , will do that right away....thanks for your help
Re: Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! by chimajii: 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hmm
Re: Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! by Damolux01(m): 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
I pray this Emmanuel guy doesn't get away with this, devil incarnate!

1 Like

Re: Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! by zemaye: 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
Re: Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! by naijaobi(m): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
@jimmy4x, honestly speaking, u acted like a kid. MIKKY has always made it clear that he uses GTB. U said you chatted him on watsapp, it didnt go thru, u didnt also bother to call? The person you were communicating with was using a different email from the one mikky uses, still u went ahead to fall mugu.
Well if na Jazz the guy dey use, then it's a pity, but if no be jazz then u rili messed up.

But then That Scammer will never go scot free this time arround. May God purnish him.

1 Like

Re: Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
naijaobi:
@jimmy4x, honestly speaking, u acted like a kid. MIKKY has always made it clear that he uses GTB. U said you chatted him on watsapp, it didnt go thru, u didnt also bother to call? The person you were communicating with was using a different email from the one mikky uses, still u went ahead to fall mugu.
Well if na Jazz the guy dey use, then it's a pity, but if no be jazz then u rili messed up.

But then That Scammer will never go scot free this time arround. May God purnish him.
My broda, I can't really explain what went wrong.with me o, make God sha save me from this wahala....*sad face**
no be first tym wey I go deal with mikky be ds....nd I pay into his Michael Odega account.
how I take fall for this cheap scam is still a mystery.
Re: Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! by ozor1: 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
jimmy4x:

My broda, I can't really explain what went wrong.with me o, make God sha save me from this wahala....*sad face**
no be first tym wey I go deal with mikky be ds....nd I pay into his Michael Odega account.
I feel your pain,I wish I can help you this moment,tell your friends what happened,they should try and understand with you.at least the burden and pressure will be reduced
Re: Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! by naijaobi(m): 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
jimmy4x:

God will deal with him this time.
Re: Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! by ozor1: 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
So, did u send him another 150k after the first one in the teller picture above?
Re: Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
ozor1:
I feel your pain,I wish I can help you this moment,tell your friends what happened,they should try and understand with you.at least the burden and pressure will be reduced
I have told dem already, dey are cool buh my mind isn't settled, I'm aggrieved, I feel like giving dem at least 100k each buh den, how do I raise the money....
We are.too cruel to ourselves, I'm sure the scammer will be somewhere now smiling and happy spending someone elses money, hard earned money of someone else, he didn't even.think about the trauma he's put us into, he doesn't care if we die or not, d man was soooo nice on phone yet he's a life taker.
A very dangerous man.
Re: Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
ozor1:
So, did u send him another 150k after the first one in the teller picture above?
yea, we sent.it twice, he was even telling me to hurry up as banks will close b4 12....**smiles**
That guy is a monster.
Re: Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! by ozor1: 11:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
jimmy4x:

yea, we sent.it twice, he was even telling me to hurry up as banks will close b4 12....**smiles**
That guy is a monster.
na wah ooo. well,it has happened,sorry for the loss. Let's wait till Monday and see what the bank guys will come up with,be sure he didn't use his actual address to open the account,tracking him down won't be easy cuz the fool is also reading this thread
Re: Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! by hallibay: 12:36am On Jan 03, 2015
jimmy4x, its laolu, cant biliv wat my eyes hv bin reading for the past 30mins now, esp when ur name got confirmed on the teller above. really cant imagine the deal u told me bout just early dis week has been so fuckd up dis way, bt i thot u do deals direct na, nt thru agents, mehn na big time gbese be dis o. xo xori for your loss my broda from anoda mother, will put a call thru to u at dawn.
Re: Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 03, 2015
hallibay:
jimmy4x, its laolu, cant biliv wat my eyes hv bin reading for the past 30mins now, esp when ur name got confirmed on the teller above. really cant imagine the deal u told me bout just early dis week has been so fuckd up dis way, bt i thot u do deals direct na, nt thru agents, mehn na big time gbese be dis o. xo xori for your loss my broda from anoda mother, will put a call thru to u at dawn.
Hi Laolu, thanks jare, could av told u buh I don't even know where to start from, na me o, I don't know ow I'm gonna survive this.
Re: Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 03, 2015
ozor1:
na wah ooo. well,it has happened,sorry for the loss. Let's wait till Monday and see what the bank guys will come up with,be sure he didn't use his actual address to open the account,tracking him down won't be easy cuz the fool is also reading this thread
Track him ke, I doubt if he's d owner of the account sef, he probably has details of an innocent guys account nd av been using.it to make people cry since 2006/2008
its just so sad I became one.of his victims.
Re: Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! by mikkyangel(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
laptops n phone should land next week..

1 Like

Re: Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
jimmy4x:

Track him ke, I doubt if he's d owner of the account sef, he probably has details of an innocent guys account nd av been using.it to make people cry since 2006/2008
its just so sad I became one.of his victims.

When will you guys learn that a bank cannot give out details of an account holder no matter what unless it's requested by a court of law...I believe with the right thinking and connections,you can lure him out.Sorry for your experience though.
Re: Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sir Mikky please I would like to purchase a beats by dre wireless headset and play station vita+ like 10 game cards at the cheapest price possible..Please let me know if it can work out
Re: Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! by malachi2uk(m): 7:36am On Jan 21, 2015
mikkyangel:
laptops n phone should land next week..

What kind of Android phones do you have?
Re: Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! by mikkyangel(m): 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
malachi2uk:

What kind of Android phones do you have?

samsung phone...galaxy s4
Re: Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! by Mattex001(m): 12:10am On Jan 22, 2015
mikkyangel:

pls how much for the s4....
Re: Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! by mikkyangel(m): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mattex001:
pls how much for the s4....

Re: Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! by malachi2uk(m): 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
mikkyangel:

K
Re: Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! by mikkyangel(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2015
more deals to come next...(please be smart ohh), Sell cheap, sell fast!

*Unlocked Samsung S4 (new/white+ accesories)=58k,........................... jumia currently sales for 73,500
*Hp Toucscreen Duo Core...(like New+Accesories)....55k
*New Black berry q10[b][/b](white and Black)......48k.............................jumia currently sells at 60k
*Hp duo Core Laptops.............40k
*Hp intel core i5 laptops................65k
Re: Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! by mikkyangel(m): 9:11am On Feb 11, 2015
yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HP 635 Notebook AMD Dual-core Processor ,500gb,4gb ram 70,000 / My Gotv Decoder Is Refusing To Boot / LG Washing Machine Spare Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.