Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,754 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Calabar Carnival - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Calabar Carnival (946 Views)

Live Updates From The Calabar Carnival 2014 / Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two / Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calabar Carnival by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
If you are in and /or around calabar for the carnival ,holla ! I'm gonna be here two weeks.Its been fun so far in the beautiful city.
Re: Calabar Carnival by nairalife2013(m): 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
It is known the world over that no christmas spent elsewhere is as sweet as that spent in calabar. In other words- xmas is not sweet in anyother city as it is sweet in calabar. With all its legendary pomp and historical splendour, calabar has sustained her self in the eye of the global sun.

Growing from the ancient lines of her selfmade and highly revered Ekpe to the high alps of the present day spiderwebbed global tourism, calabar has seen many a beautiful yuletide.

As kids ,Running, falling and getting up again, we have once or twice looked the lion eyeball to eyeball, then faint. Yet back to life, we never wished we should have been born in another place.

Life is sweet in tinapa: it dint start today. Ask Ette Edem Duke, Inyang Henshaw, Eyen Ntangkanda, Namondo, Mutanda, Ekpri ikopko, Anansa - oh- Anansa- and I saw Anansa in her full glory in the hamattan of ' 89! after centuries under the bottomless sea! - they all know it started far bak in the day...
Re: Calabar Carnival by pussyeater(m): 12:26am On Dec 15, 2014
nairalife2013:
It is known the world over that no christmas spent elsewhere is as sweet as that spent in calabaraa@aq
U don spend xmas for France before?
Try it and thank me later...

1 Like

Re: Calabar Carnival by nairalife2013(m): 12:44am On Dec 15, 2014
pussyeater:

U don spend xmas for France before?
Try it and thank me later...
I hav not. People that have spent it in both places say they prefare calabar. I believ them.
Re: Calabar Carnival by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 15, 2014
Calabar is simply unbelieveable ! The whole city is shut down for the carnival- lots of place n sights to visit.The lights n all. They call it PARADISE
Re: Calabar Carnival by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:04am On Jan 08, 2020
nairalife2013:
It is known the world over that no christmas spent elsewhere is as sweet as that spent in calabar. In other words- xmas is not sweet in anyother city as it is sweet in calabar. With all its legendary pomp and historical splendour, calabar has sustained her self in the eye of the global sun.

Growing from the ancient lines of her selfmade and highly revered Ekpe to the high alps of the present day spiderwebbed global tourism, calabar has seen many a beautiful yuletide.

As kids ,Running, falling and getting up again, we have once or twice looked the lion eyeball to eyeball, then faint. Yet back to life, we never wished we should have been born in another place.

Life is sweet in tinapa: it dint start today. Ask Ette Edem Duke, Inyang Henshaw, Eyen Ntangkanda, Namondo, Mutanda, Ekpri ikopko, Anansa - oh- Anansa- and I saw Anansa in her full glory in the hamattan of ' 89! after centuries under the bottomless sea! - they all know it started far bak in the day...
u mean u have seen anansa before?

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Explain This Kind Of kiss? / Our Client Pre-wedding Pictures / Check Out All D Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.