Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Finally,logical Proofs That God Exist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally,logical Proofs That God Exist. (800 Views)

If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Archaelogical Proofs That The Bible Is Fact Not Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally,logical Proofs That God Exist. by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 15, 2014
http://www.proofthatgodexists.org

Note: words in brackets are my contributions

You have admitted that absolute truth exists, that you can know things to be true, that logic exists, that it(logic) is unchanging, that it(logic) is not made of matter, and that it(logic) is universal.
Truth(1), knowledge(2), and logic(3) are necessary to prove ANYTHING and cannot be made sense of apart from God.(why? We would soon find out)

While this proof is valid, no one needs this proof (i am wondering why they present what is not needed) The Bible teaches us that there are 2 types of people in this world, those who profess the truth of God's existence and those who suppress the truth of God's existence. The options of 'seeking' God, or not believing in God are unavailable(why? No idea). The Bible never attempts to prove the existence of God as it declares that the existence of God is so obvious (that He shows himself only in the Bible) that we are without excuse for not believing in Him(because the Bible says So)
Romans 1 vs. 18 - 21 sayssadtruth,knowledge, logic and Bible making four things required to prove ANYTHING, no longer three things)
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities - his eternal power and divine nature - have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.(So now the Bible is another thing required to prove ANYTHING, wondering why he didn't state that earlier)
God does not send people to Hell for denying what they do not know, but for sin against the God that they do know.(how can you say you know God when you cant even comprehend what he looks like?)

Reasons why GOD is necessary for:

1)Knowledge: Unless one knows everything, or has revelation from someone {God} who does, something we don't know could contradict what we think we know. ( Unless you know everything,you can't know that square circles don't exist, because GOD knows square circles that exist Which contradict what we think we know, Perfect logic )

2)Truth: If our thoughts are the mere by-products of the electrochemical processes in our evolved brains, you would not get "truth" you would get "brain-fizz." Chemicals do not produce "truth" they just react. As Doug Wilson said, it would be like shaking up a can of Mountain Dew, and a can of Dr. Pepper, opening them, and watching them fizz. Neither fizz is "true," they just are. For truth you need someone (God) who transcends the natural realm. ( That means that Christians who know the truth don't have brain,because the brain can't produce truth,but produces mountain dew. GOD has removed their brain and replaced it with truth,because the brain that GOD gave them can't produce truth but mountain dew )

3)Universal, immaterial, unchanging logic: For universal, immaterial, unchanging logic, you need someone (God) who is universal (Psalm 90:2),(because the Bible says So) not made of matter (John 4:24)(because the bible says so) and unchanging (Malachi 3:6)(because the Bible says So). Without God, who has universal knowledge, we could not know anything to be universally true( we know the sun exist which is universally true because of God )Without God, who is Spirit (not made of matter), we could not make sense of immaterial things.( because GOD has removed your mountain dew producing brain ) Without God who is unchanging (and logic is a reflection of the way He thinks), we would have no basis for expecting logic not to change.

And that ends it there. I have been logically convinced that GOD must exist before I can think,because my brain can only produce fizz. cheesy I need GOD to know something is true, I need GOD to know what is true,and I need GOD to be logical.

My next step now to actually getting the full grasp of the truth of God's existence is to have my fizz producing brain removed So that GOD can put truth in it. grin
Re: Finally,logical Proofs That God Exist. by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 15, 2014
Thank you very much dapo777 for this thread. Because many atheists be talking like there are no logical prove of Gods existence
Re: Finally,logical Proofs That God Exist. by missdebs(f): 1:49am On Dec 15, 2014
only a fool will look to heavens and say there is no God,
only a mad man will look into d sea and say the fishes are a mistake,
even the babalawos can testify that there is only one Jehovah.
Re: Finally,logical Proofs That God Exist. by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 15, 2014
missdebs:
Damn you cute but FUKkK That!!!! Hate it when a cutie can't think,your mind narrower than the righteous path....only the religious wise would look up heaven and say there is God. Only mad people think that way cus they really mad and not rational even the babalawos are dumb religiously and only good at getting medicinal herbs so how does a babalawo believe affects his collection of random leaves in the forest?
Re: Finally,logical Proofs That God Exist. by wordcat(m): 7:26am On Dec 15, 2014
aaronson:
Damn you cute but FUKkK That!!!! Hate it when a cutie can't think,your mind narrower than the righteous path....only the religious wise would look up heaven and say there is God. Only mad people think that way cus they really mad and not rational even the babalawos are dumb religiously and only good at getting medicinal herbs so how does a babalawo believe affects his collection of random leaves in the forest?

Ask him o!

I wonder how a mere looking at the sea will make me believe that there's god while looking at TYPHOON clearing a whole community both those who believe and worship god or BOKO HARAM killing worshippers right in the so called house of god will not make me say that the said god is either Dead or does not exist?

1 Like

Re: Finally,logical Proofs That God Exist. by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 15, 2014
missdebs:

Abi ooo help me tell dem oo
Re: Finally,logical Proofs That God Exist. by ooman(m): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2014
Dapo777:

Abi ooo help me tell dem oo

Is this one of your sarcasms?
Re: Finally,logical Proofs That God Exist. by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 15, 2014
ooman:

Is this one of your sarcasms?

Checkout the words in bold and take a cue.

(1) (Reply)

Five Types Of Girls You Meet In Church... / What Was The Bethlehem Star? / 5 Main Reasons Why 97.3% Nairalanders Will Never Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.