Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Photos Of The Day:Obasanjo Hanging Out With D'banj,Davido And Waje - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of The Day:Obasanjo Hanging Out With D'banj,Davido And Waje (2433 Views)

Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) / Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards / D'banj,davido And Tiwa Savage Wins Big @ Channel O Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Day:Obasanjo Hanging Out With D'banj,Davido And Waje by okoro4: 5:40am On Dec 15, 2014
Former president Obasanjo chilling with Nigerian celebs D'banj,Davido and Waje.

Source: http://..nl/2014/12/throwback-photosobasanjo-with.html?m=1

Re: Photos Of The Day:Obasanjo Hanging Out With D'banj,Davido And Waje by Psalmpy(m): 5:42am On Dec 15, 2014
Obj
Re: Photos Of The Day:Obasanjo Hanging Out With D'banj,Davido And Waje by Tolexander: 5:48am On Dec 15, 2014
Lovely pictures!

It will be nice having Obasanjo featured to sing or rap in any of their future singles.
Re: Photos Of The Day:Obasanjo Hanging Out With D'banj,Davido And Waje by Tapout(m): 6:01am On Dec 15, 2014
Tolexander:
Lovely pictures!

It will be nice having Obasanjo featured to sing or rap in any of their future singles.

yeah...It would be used as the official theme song in the next king kong movie. ...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Day:Obasanjo Hanging Out With D'banj,Davido And Waje by simplemach(m): 6:03am On Dec 15, 2014
Nawa ooo! Person wen no look well go think these people snap with monkey.
Re: Photos Of The Day:Obasanjo Hanging Out With D'banj,Davido And Waje by iamrealdeji(m): 6:04am On Dec 15, 2014
Baami
Re: Photos Of The Day:Obasanjo Hanging Out With D'banj,Davido And Waje by okoro4: 6:42am On Dec 15, 2014
simplemach:
.Hahahahahaha.Ntin I no go hear for this world.Na ur former President u dey call Monkey?
Re: Photos Of The Day:Obasanjo Hanging Out With D'banj,Davido And Waje by simplemach(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2014
okoro4:
.Hahahahahaha.Ntin I no go hear for this world.Na ur former President u dey call Monkey?
No be my fault na, na wetin i see i talk.
Re: Photos Of The Day:Obasanjo Hanging Out With D'banj,Davido And Waje by ohaleoghene(f): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
simplemach:

as if you are any better! how on earth do you have that human heart to call a human who breaths same air as you a monkey? what have you created? get a job and get busy instead of hiding behind a Nokia torch light phone to insult an elder.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Day:Obasanjo Hanging Out With D'banj,Davido And Waje by leshluap(m): 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
ok
Re: Photos Of The Day:Obasanjo Hanging Out With D'banj,Davido And Waje by simplemach(m): 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
ohaleoghene:

as if you are any better! how on earth do you have that human heart to call a human who breaths same air as you a monkey? what have you created? get a job and get busy instead of hiding behind a Nokia torch light phone to insult an elder.
for your information, its a blackberry Z10
Re: Photos Of The Day:Obasanjo Hanging Out With D'banj,Davido And Waje by Umennajiego(m): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
simplemach:

And you are shouting....mtcheeeeew was expecting you to fall the guy hand gan!
Re: Photos Of The Day:Obasanjo Hanging Out With D'banj,Davido And Waje by VinPeace(m): 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nice pixz.
Re: Photos Of The Day:Obasanjo Hanging Out With D'banj,Davido And Waje by ohaleoghene(f): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
simplemach:

even with an iPhone 6, is still doesn't make you better off! every monkey uses blackberry Z10
Re: Photos Of The Day:Obasanjo Hanging Out With D'banj,Davido And Waje by simplemach(m): 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
ohaleoghene:

even with an iPhone 6, is still doesn't make you better off! every monkey uses blackberry Z10
ok
Re: Photos Of The Day:Obasanjo Hanging Out With D'banj,Davido And Waje by simplemach(m): 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
Umennajiego:

And you are shouting....mtcheeeeew was expecting you to fall the guy hand gan!
as i no com fall the hand nko...? oya teach me incase of next tym.

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Sited In Hijab. / Photos: See What Yemi Alade, Omotola Jalade Were Caught Doing {pictures Here} / See Abuja Mr Macho Contestants And Winner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.