Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? (8533 Views)

Registered Honda Accord Of 010 With Full Options For 1.690k Call 08059036172 / Registered Honda Accord Of 010 (evil Spirit) For 1690k Call 08059036172 / Free Honda And Acura Radio Codes-2000-2010 Models=====no longer feasible====bye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 15, 2014
I am about to buy this car next week from a Niralander also from ph next week but anytime I come here, most cars on sale is EOD of all varieties.
Pls someone what's going on before I buy what I will regret embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by acenazt: 7:27am On Dec 15, 2014
EOD's are too rampant that's why. Lots of people got EOD'S
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2014
Is because people are now realising honda got no power to tackle all the bad roads in nigeria. Honda is only meant for speed but we got no good road for that speed.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 15, 2014
acenazt:
EOD's are too rampant that's why. Lots of people got EOD'S
if you say eod are rampant what we you call corolla

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by WebMania: 8:16am On Dec 15, 2014
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by WebMania: 8:17am On Dec 15, 2014
Eidosky:
I am about to buy this car next week from a Niralander also from ph next week but anytime I come here, most cars on sale is EOD of all varieties.
Pls someone what's going on before I buy what I will regret embarassed embarassed
Nice question. I was wondering about this too.
Is it that all the people who bought EODs in the last 3 - 4 years have started having issues with them or what?[/quote]
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by peterjero(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2014
Honda plenty na
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by peterjero(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2014
People are ambitious and want news cars and Nigerians have Honda so they sell, it's not because of fault jare wetin sef must you open thread for this and stress nairaland server sef.
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by acenazt: 9:20am On Dec 15, 2014
b1327:
if you say eod are rampant what we you call corolla
my man when j say EOD is rampant I mean toooooooo many in circulation. Here in Kaduna you see 4 eod's before 1 corolla

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 15, 2014
acenazt:
my man when j say EOD is rampant I mean toooooooo many in circulation. Here in Kaduna you see 4 eod's before 1 corolla
but here in akure you see 4corolla before you see 1 eod

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by onatisi(m): 10:48am On Dec 15, 2014
Honda front wheel axle aren't strong enough for nigerian roads and they develop faults easily and quickly.
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 15, 2014
I guess there is something fatally wrong with the car cos the prices they go for is way below their real value.
Someone posted a 2004 eod for 600k and also negotiable which means it'll still go for 500 or lower when u cant get a Toyota camry 2001 for that sme price.
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by symbianDON(m): 11:49am On Dec 15, 2014
but there are more Toyotas on sale than hondas.
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by chucky234(m): 11:57am On Dec 15, 2014
b1327:
Is because people are now realising honda got no power to tackle all the bad roads in nigeria. Honda is only meant for speed but we got no good road for that speed.
Unskilled LIAR.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by chucky234(m): 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
Eidosky:
I guess there is something fatally wrong with the car cos the prices they go for is way below their real value.
Someone posted a 2004 eod for 600k and also negotiable which means it'll still go for 500 or lower when u cant get a Toyota camry 2001 for that sme price.
There are more Camry on sale than Accord especially Tinylight, Big for nothing and muscle.
Most of the EOD on sale at low rates are been display by their 2nd, 3rd and 4th owners, they are selling to upgrade for the xmas.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
chucky234:
Unskilled LIAR.
prove it sir
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by dotna(m): 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
i think tey na camry big daddy wey plenty for road like grass
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by chucky234(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
b1327:
prove it sir
Even in Japan it is well known that Honda makes better cars than Toyota, Accord has always been a better than Camry with its bland interior and cheap materials.
Honda's i-Vtec engines fare better against Toyota's VVTi engines, Toyota's Lexus brand is the only worthy competitor.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by LOVEGINO(m): 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
chucky234:
Unskilled LIAR.
He s dam right!
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
chucky234:
Even in Japan it is well known that Honda makes better cars than Toyota, Accord has always been a better than Camry with its bland interior and cheap materials.
Honda's i-Vtec engines fair better against Toyota's VVTi engines, Toyota's Lexus brand is the only worthy competitor.
man that's crap when you talking power ruggedness durability toyota got it al but when it come to speed beauty interior packaging that's honda but when it come to that of lexus all what. I listed for both toyota and honda lexus got it all so don't compare lexus with honda again

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by GarbaAudu: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
EODs are plenty in Nigeria. Very sweet on smooth roads. But numerous potholes kill them.
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by king406(m): 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
b1327:
I disagree, who told u honda is meant for speed? The whole company doesn't have a v8 engine and u say they're meant for speed? Their biggest engine is 3.5ltr V6 that the accord uses which is not impressive to me. A common mercedes benz C350 will destroy all honda's hands down when it comes to speed
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by chucky234(m): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
b1327:
man that's crap when you talking power ruggedness durability toyota got it al but when it come to speed beauty interior packaging that's honda but when it come to that of lexus all what. I listed for both toyota and honda lexus got it all so don't compare lexus with honda again
Then lets compare each model of Toyota and Honda head-to-head, list out the models you want us to compare, dont even mention Camry and Accord in same sentence because Camry will always play second fidlde to the Accord.
You saying Honda cant be compared to Lexus shows you know next to nothing about cars, Acura is the Luxury arm of Honda just as Lexus is to Toyota.
Honda's Acura cars will floor their Lexus counterparts, you prolly knows only Lexus RX300/330/350 and ES300/330/350 both of which are second best to Acura MDX and RL/RLX.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by chucky234(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
LOVEGINO:
He s dam right!
Like I said he is a novice in automobile.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by chucky234(m): 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
king406:
I disagree, who told u honda is meant for speed? The whole company doesn't have a v8 engine and u say they're meant for speed? Their biggest engine is 3.5ltr V6 that the accord uses which is not impressive to me. A common mercedes benz C350 will destroy all honda's hands down when it comes to speed
Honda's V6 supercharged engine used in Acura and Legend is certainly demonic when it comes to speed, you need drive one to understand.
Honda also got a race car line called the Acura TLX GT used in speed racing, Honda is introducing V8 from 2015 calendar year.
C350 is also not fitted with a V8 as you wrongly assumed, C class come with turbocharged I4 Or bi-turbo V6 engines.
Honda's Acura TL/TLX which is in same class/category with C class can compete favourably with C class of same year, Acura ZDX,MDX,RL and RLX will compete with any benz of same class.
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by chucky234(m): 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
b1327:
but here in akure you see 4corolla before you see 1 eod
You dont need a prophet to tell you that people who have confidence and trust more in EOD than Corolla thats why they are everywhere, Honda has same reliability and durability rating as Toyota in North American market.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by king406(m): 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
chucky234:
Honda's V6 supercharged engine used in Acura and Legend is certainly demonic when it comes to speed, you need drive one to understand.
Honda also got a race car line called the Acura TLX GT used in speed racing, Honda is introducing V8 from 2015 calendar year.
C350 is also not fitted with a V8 as you wrongly assumed, C class come with turbocharged I4 Or bi-turbo V6 engines.
Honda's Acura TL/TLX which is in same class/category with C class can compete favourably with C class of same year, Acura ZDX,MDX,RL and RLX will compete with any benz of same class.
we are talking about honda not acura, just like we talk about toyota not lexus. I did not assume c350 is a V8, I know its a v6 engine, if I meant the V8 c350 I would have said C63 amg. Let's not go to the amg category though, can u please tell me a honda that has up to 300hp? (Excluding NSX nd s2000 as they're not common in 9ja). If u wana go into the acura category, the lexus ISF is there to destroy them all. Honda's are not fast as far as I'm concerned, they only deceive people with their sporty exterior and eye catching interior.
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
chucky234:
You dont need a prophet to tell you that people who have confidence and trust more in EOD than Corolla thats why they are everywhere, Honda has same reliability and durability rating as Toyota in North American market.
I agree with you on the north america rating but this is nigeria we talking about you can't compare north america road with nigeria road unless you want to go from 0to100 on it. About north and southwest nigeria different region with different taste durability ruggedness I give it to toyota speed beauty I give it to honda.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
chucky234:
Then lets compare each model of Toyota and Honda head-to-head, list out the models you want us to compare, dont even mention Camry and Accord is same sentence because Camry will always play second fidle to the Accord.
You saying Honda cant be compare to Lexus shows you know next to nothing about cars, Acura is the Luxury arm of Honda just as Lexus is to Toyota.
Honda's Acura cars will floor their Lexus countparts, you prolly knows on Lexus RX300/330/350 and ES300/330/350 both of which are second best to Acura MDX and RL/RLX.
you name the toyota and honda car you want us to compare together. About lexus and honda you were the one who mention lexus next to honda remember luxus rx is still the best selling and one of the most reliable suv or cuv(any1 you call it)in north america till now the only thing the mdx is having over the rx is the 3rd roll seat every other things the rx kill it all.
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
king406:
mate I mean over corolla. but guy why you go bring benz enter the matter now we are not talking of bmw remember that.
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by LOVEGINO(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
chucky234:
Like I said he is a novice in automobile.
ok. But wat he said is right cuz I ve been using Honda 4 couple of years. Shaft is always our probs wen it comes to bad road.
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by chucky234(m): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
king406:
we are talking about honda not acura, just like we talk about toyota not lexus. I did not assume c350 is a V8, I know its a v6 engine, if I meant the V8 c350 I would have said C63 amg. Let's not go to the amg category though, can u please tell me a honda that has up to 300hp? (Excluding NSX nd s2000 as they're not common in 9ja). If u wana go into the acura category, the lexus ISF is there to destroy them all. Honda's are not fast as far as I'm concerned, they only deceive people with their sporty exterior and eye catching interior.
Benz C350 is a luxury car therefore can only be compared with a luxury car in its class and thats where Acura comes in, MDX has always been a better car than RX of same year from the word go.
Lexus IS-F with a V8 engine got nothing against MDX or RLX aside performance, pls check the two links below:
http://carsort.com/compare/Acura-MDX-Lexus-IS-F
and
http://otodata.com/compare.php?car1=93893&car2=977
imagine both Honda cars with V6 engines yet came out victorious against a Lexus IS-F
300hp is also not a big deal, even a 2009 Honda Legend does 300hp.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2002 Honda Accord Baby Boy Toks And Full Option / »»» Neat Registered Sienna 04 @ N1.6M Negotiable ««« / 2007 Model Toyota Tacoma Toks Double Cabinet Good Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.