Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? (8573 Views)

Registered Honda Accord Of 010 With Full Options For 1.690k Call 08059036172 / Registered Honda Accord Of 010 (evil Spirit) For 1690k Call 08059036172 / Free Honda And Acura Radio Codes-2000-2010 Models=====no longer feasible====bye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by chucky234(m): 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
b1327:
mate I mean over corolla. but guy why you go bring benz enter the matter now we are not talking of bmw remember that.
Ever check Acura ZDX floor BMW X6, you can confirm the outcome yourself.
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
chucky234:
Ever check Acura ZDX floor BMW X6, you can confirm the outcome yourself.
I don't get you if is about shape the zdx look like the x6 or crosstour so what your point on it
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by chucky234(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
LOVEGINO:
ok. But wat he said is right cuz I ve been using Honda 4 couple of years. Shaft is always our probs wen it comes to bad road.
You replacing shaft in a 10 year old car doesnt make the car a bad car bro, if you think Honda is bad then check the number of recalls Toyota record every single year.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by chucky234(m): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
b1327:
I don't get you if is about shape the zdx look like the x6 or crosstour so what your point on it
Both cars are in same class and expert compare them after each release with the ZDX coming out the winner in each of those comparisons, especially the 2013 model year.
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
Na wa o...
See did guys don abandon my question dey argue zdx and xyz....
Someone just told me that the computer system of honda accords is located way below that its easy for water to flood it and can damage it.
And the cost of replacing it is high.......
How true

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by chucky234(m): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
Eidosky:
Na wa o...
See did guys don abandon my question dey argue zdx and xyz....
Someone just told me that the computer system of honda accords is located way below that its easy for water to flood it and can damage it.
And the cost of replacing it is high.......
How true
Thats another lie from the pit of hell bro, EOD is an amazing car with Honda's 5 star reliability and durability tag, get yourself the EX-L V6 and thank me later.
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by Mykcool(m): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
This is d place to be grin , the winner determines my next move
I have no idea wen it comes to the technicalities of cars

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by siegfried99(m): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
Wow grin

I'm learning

Ex-L v6... pls more details on that grin
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by chucky234(m): 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
siegfried99:
Wow grin

I'm learning

Ex-L v6... pls more details on that grin
EOD EX-L come loaded with 2.4L I4 or 3.0L V6 engine with enough power to make your driving experience a memorable one, handling,luxury and comfort is top notch. The V6 model does an impressive 250hp at 6250, the interior is charmingly inviting with enough leg room for your comfort.
The exterior design got sporty feel to it, you can spice it up with after sales accessories like boot spoiler, fog light, 20 inch rim and stainless door handle and frame cover.
Fuel effecient, 21mpg city and 30mpg highway for the V6 model. Parts are affordable and readily available, above all you are assured of Honda's 5 star reliability and durability tag.
You can never get bored driving an Accord, there is a reason Honda is govt official car in Japan.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by San2ski(m): 12:37am On Dec 16, 2014
Baffles me how fast threads get detailed here sad[b][/b]
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 16, 2014
chucky234:
Both cars are in same class and expert compare them after each release with the ZDX coming out the winner in each of those comparisons, especially the 2013 model year.
every car company is good if they have good reputation. I never compare both cars before but you know what we make me believe you is that have red about a lot of sport car not overrated or expensive up to a ferrari or Lamborghini but can perform way better than the 2 car factory I mention.

I we still check on the zdx vs x6
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by chucky234(m): 8:09am On Dec 16, 2014
b1327:
every car company is good if they have good reputation. I never compare both cars before but you know what we make me believe you is that have red about a lot of sport car not overrated or expensive up to a ferrari or Lamborghini but can perform way better than the 2 car factory I mention.

I we still check on the zdx vs x6
I'm not a brand person or a fan of both brands but when it comes to Japs Honda remains a pacesetter, Nissan and Mazda are doing better than Toyota in North America.
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2014
chucky234:
I'm not a brand person or a fan of both brands but when it comes to Japs Honda remains a pacesetter, Nissan and Mazda are doing better than Toyota in North America.
I disagree with you on that(that honda is a pacesetter for toyota). did you know corolla is the best selling car(with the highest unit sold out) of all time in the world till today. and before a car could be in that position,you already know its got all the good quality a car need. The only problem the corolla is having is the engine which is not being upgraded to v6.

Back to the matter did you know fj cruiser is more reliable than the ridgeline. About the mazda and nissan when talking small cars I give it to mazda when you talking power I give it to nissan.
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2014
chucky234:
don't get me wrong if we want to compare both brand base on north american rating we put accord with camry. Corolla with civic so it won't look like am arguing blindly if am rating corolla higher than accord here in nigeria.
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by chucky234(m): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2014
b1327:
don't get me wrong if we want to compare both brand base on north american rating we put accord with camry. Corolla with civic so it won't look like am arguing blindly if am rating corolla higher than accord here in nigeria.
You compare Corolla to Accord ?
I give up.....
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by chucky234(m): 9:52am On Dec 16, 2014
b1327:
I disagree with you on that(that honda is a pacesetter for toyota). did you know corolla is the best selling car(with the highest unit sold out) of all time in the world till today. and before a car could be in that position,you already know its got all the good quality a car need. The only problem the corolla is having is the engine which is not being upgraded to v6.

Back to the matter did you know fj cruiser is more reliable than the ridgeline. About the mazda and nissan when talking small cars I give it to mazda when you talking power I give it to nissan.
Correction Corolla was the highest selling car before been dethroned by Ford Fusion, secondly Corolla been the highest selling car doesnt translate to been the best car, Corolla is as bland and souless as any other Toyota in the market.
FJ Cruiser is not in same category as the Ridgeline, beside Honda scored 5 star while Toyota got 4 star in reliability and durability.
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 16, 2014
chucky234:
You compare Corolla to Accord ?
I give up.....
that why I said it d first instance that don't get me wrong, accord is a big sedan compare to corolla. am talking of ruggedness the 1 that can tackle bad roads in nigeria.
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by chucky234(m): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2014
b1327:
that why I said it d first instance that don't get me wrong, accord is a big sedan compare to corolla. am talking of ruggedness the 1 that can tackle bad roads in nigeria.
In the automobile industry there is no such thing as ruggedness but reliability and durability which Honda still lead Toyota in rating.
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 16, 2014
chucky234:
Correction Corolla was the highest selling car before been dethroned by Ford Fusion, secondly Corolla been the highest selling car doesnt translate to been the best car, Corolla is as bland and souless as any other Toyota in the market.
FJ Cruiser is not in same category as the Ridgeline, beside Honda scored 5 star while Toyota got 4 star in reliability and durability.
I know fj cruiser is not in the same category with ridgeline but is it tacoma or tundra you want to compare with the ridgeline,if is it I better tell you don't try it. About corolla and accord, if we making use of north America rating I know the accord got it all but I think we talking nigeria here not north america.

The where you talk make me feel like you don't use Japanese car translating to you a german fans.
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2014
chucky234:
In the automobile industry there is no such thing as ruggedness but reliability and durability which Honda still lead Toyota in rating.
my bad about the ruggedness but please check the meaning of(rugged and durable for me)
I think your rating is based on that of north america but pls I think we talking nigeria here because you can't compare mexico with nigeria in any way north to talk of canada or usa
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by chucky234(m): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2014
b1327:
I know fj cruiser is not in the same category with ridgeline but is it tacoma or tundra you want to compare with the ridgeline,if is it I better tell you don't try it. About corolla and accord, if we making use of north America rating I know the accord got it all but I think we talking nigeria here not north america.

The where you talk make me feel like you don't use Japanese car translating to you a german fans.
I'm all Jap bro, my first car was a Mazda 626 followed by Nissan Sonny Excutive saloon and Honda Legend.
I currently own a 2007 Corolla, 2002 A6 and 2005 EOD.
I'm a fan of good car and not brand, I driven 1999, 2000,2005 and 2008 Camry on several occassion therefore talking from experience.
Check the thread below to learn:
www.nairaland.com/1268687/2013-camry-versus-2013-honda
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 16, 2014
chucky234:
I'm all Jap bro, my first car was a Mazda 626 followed by Nissan Sonny Excutive saloon and Honda Legend.
I currently own a 2007 Corolla, 2002 A6 and 2005 EOD.
I'm a fan of good car and not brand, I driven 1999, 2000,2005 and 2008 Camry on several occassion therefore talking from experience.
Check the thread below to learn:
www.nairaland.com/1268687/2013-camry-versus-2013-honda
me benz c240 corolla 09xrs about the 626 sonny that makes us 1.
Now you are just talking me is what I feel In a car I use to
talk,you know the way everyone feel when driving a car is different. in the eod to me I don't feel nothing just like am just driving it for driving sake(really the eod and dc are not mine but friends own have rode in)
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by mumeenaliu: 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
I Use an Honda accord 2004 model,beautiful car,sweet drive,haven't had any major issues,and been using for over 3years straight,so I can't understand why all the mis-information,I would advice you go with a trust-worthy mechanic and check the car,if its in a good state buy,I promise you,you would absolutely love it,you can thank me later.
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by youngalex(m): 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
Av been using 2004 accord for sometime now,I observe after like 30mins continuos driving the car refuse to start when stopped after like 10mins it starts again,sometimes on the road when driving it trips off when I try to accelerate,what might be the cause? Someone suggested fuel pump but I want to confirm before changing it
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by abbeYhart(m): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
You can neva be wrong with a 2005 honda accord EX L V6...I have been using mine in lagos going to 3 years now and it still drives jst like when I bought it..No major repairs, No dent, No ball joint failure...also travelled with it couple of times and am always rest assured of hitch free journey...

Chucky234....I agree with u on thismodel u talked about.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by aku626(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
the only reason i Would be selling my EOD is to upgrade to evil spirit. its a beautiful car and a far better option to the camry of its year range. Also it might be slightly expensive to maintain as its parts aren't all that cheap.
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by zhikirullah(m): 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hello, our rates crashed, You can now ship your car from USA for as low as $780 with irresistible pick-up cost from any location in USA, other items such as cosmetics, fashion, electronics etc for as low as $3/lbs...saving up to 40% on your global procurement or shipping service.

We have hundreds of verified merchants where you can buy internationally at low cost using your MasterCard, be wise, log on to www.sclogisticsng.com to get free warehouse addresses in USA, UK, China etc for your shopping. Call/whatsapp +2348066353127.
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by Cashalhaji: 11:26am On Mar 18, 2021
chucky234:
EOD EX-L come loaded with 2.4L I4 or 3.0L V6 engine with enough power to make your driving experience a memorable one, handling,luxury and comfort is top notch. The V6 model does an impressive 250hp at 6250, the interior is charmingly inviting with enough leg room for your comfort.
The exterior design got sporty feel to it, you can spice it up with after sales accessories like boot spoiler, fog light, 20 inch rim and stainless door handle and frame cover.
Fuel effecient, 21mpg city and 30mpg highway for the V6 model. Parts are affordable and readily available, above all you are assured of Honda's 5 star reliability and durability tag.
You can never get bored driving an Accord, there is a reason Honda is govt official car in Japan.

This make my day .. am thinking of going for a H.Accord next month would u still think its advisable pls ? & What spec ( year) would u advice
Re: Why Is Everyone Selling Their Honda Accord Of All Models??? by cletz991(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2021
cry just sold my 1997 Accord today after 4 years.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2007 Model Toyota Tacoma Toks Double Cabinet Good Deal / Stainless Honda Accord Baby Boy For Sale / Foreign Used 2012 N 2013 Toyota Venza Full Options N8.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.