Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

Manchester United Can Contend For Premier League Title - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Can Contend For Premier League Title (669 Views)

Chelsea Earned A Record £99m In Prize Money For Premier League Title Success / Five Matches That Won Chelsea The Premier League Title / 8 Of The Best Players Never To Have Won A Top-flight League Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Can Contend For Premier League Title by pabon(m): 9:15am On Dec 15, 2014
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has
given his team something to aim for after
insisting the Red Devils can win the Premier
League title this season.
United secured their sixth consecutive victory in the league on Sunday after beating fierce rivals Liverpool 3-0 at Old Trafford, which
consolidated their third-place position in the
Premier League table.
With United enjoying a good run of form in
recent weeks and still being within eight points
of leaders Chelsea, Van Gaal admitted he
believes his team can launch an unexpected title
charge this term.
When asked if the Red Devils were now in the
title race this season, the Dutchman said: ‘Of
course. We have won six matches in a row now
and that’s fantastic.
‘But we have to improve our playing style still –
and I say that nearly every week.
‘We have to improve, but we’re very pleased
because we know what it is to win against
Liverpool. Everybody is happy. My cook is happy,my wife is happy and I’m happy.’

(1) (Reply)

Dream Team Avenge Defeat from Tunisia-U23 With Three Unreplied Goals. / Funny Bet : Team Socceroo Fc Vs Global Fc / 100% Sure Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.