Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Abs Light Is On(for Honda Accord 2000)a.k.a.baby Boy - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Abs Light Is On(for Honda Accord 2000)a.k.a.baby Boy (803 Views)

Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. / Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! / Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abs Light Is On(for Honda Accord 2000)a.k.a.baby Boy by coupeboy(m): 10:15am On Dec 15, 2014
Goodmorning fellow Nairalanders.
Please i need an urgent remedy on this issue i want to place down. I use an American spec Honda Accord-2000(4cyl) Baby Boy. I have been using this car since September 2012 till date.Recently wen i went for routine maintenance on the wheels/bearings @ the front, i discover that after the routine,the ABS warning light came up,and stayed on there in the dash board.Though the brakes of the car works normally,but i am confused as at what might have triggered the ABS warning light to come up. Please advice on wat to do to get it off or reactivated. One Love....
Re: Abs Light Is On(for Honda Accord 2000)a.k.a.baby Boy by AutosBay(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2014
You have a problem with the Wheel Sensor.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=20110331111015AAOE3iW
Re: Abs Light Is On(for Honda Accord 2000)a.k.a.baby Boy by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
coupeboy:
Goodmorning fellow Nairalanders.
Please i need an urgent remedy on this issue i want to place down. I use an American spec Honda Accord-2000(4cyl) Baby Boy. I have been using this car since September 2012 till date.Recently wen i went for routine maintenance on the wheels/bearings @ the front, i discover that after the routine,the ABS warning light came up,and stayed on there in the dash board.Though the brakes of the car works normally,but i am confused as at what might have triggered the ABS warning light to come up. Please advice on wat to do to get it off or reactivated. One Love....

two things that might have happened its either they damaged the sensor/abs ring or they didnt put back the sensor

but get the car scan so you would know which wheel has faulty sensor
Re: Abs Light Is On(for Honda Accord 2000)a.k.a.baby Boy by sage007: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2014
It's more likely the Abs sensor was not fixed well or messed up or that the Abs tone ring has got detached or broken.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Original Car Parts Online In Nigeria / Toyota Starlet / (PHOTOS) Truck Loaded With Container Falls At Laspotech, Ikorodu This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.