Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

I Was Once A Bricklayer And A Rat Poison Seller - Patoranking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Once A Bricklayer And A Rat Poison Seller - Patoranking (492 Views)

Patoranking Recounts Memories of When He Was A Rat Poison seller / I Was A Bricklayer And A Rat Poison Seller “patoranking”performs At The Headies / Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Once A Bricklayer And A Rat Poison Seller - Patoranking by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2014
Patoranking has revealed how he struggled and hustled before becoming rich and famous. The alubarika crooner, whose real name is Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie said he used to sell rat poison and was once a bricklayer. He revealed this after receiving the coveted Next Rated Award at the 2014
Headies, his third award for the night.

See more at: http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/i-was-once-bricklayer-and-rat-poison.html#sthash.C7Z6iXQw.dpuf
Re: I Was Once A Bricklayer And A Rat Poison Seller - Patoranking by fattbabakay(m): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2014
Picture of him hustling..or itsalie!
Re: I Was Once A Bricklayer And A Rat Poison Seller - Patoranking by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 15, 2014
He was also an okada rider. He's professed it many times in the past.

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Presents A Pair Of Beatsbydre To GEJ For Christmas(photo) / Bola Tinubu Reveals Reasons Behind APC Vice-president Decision / I Was Molested By A Priest In High School – Lola Omotayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.