Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars (31824 Views)

A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) / Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) / How Do You Get Rid Of Chicken Pox Scars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by MRLINGTON(m): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Kai..nairaland sha..i'll always want to update via 3g buh dis site would always say try again later nd dah was how I lost 16topics yestetday...Seun nd team plz try to rectify dia..i dint even no dis topic was finally created nd now it's on FP. thank God sha
Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
Guyman02:

j is for janja-weed.
Space booker
most u quote cheesy grin
Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mama Kasali come see this o
Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by AVISENNA: 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
vitiligo , not burns
Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by pak: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Those might not be burn scars.
Had a lecturer who had such too
Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by Harmvirus(f): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
Wow
Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by captainsinzu(m): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
Th lord is good....
Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by damianclarkmike: 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
dis is really nice. where is that make-up artiste? make she come make me up.

1 Like

Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by bosun11(m): 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ghostlady:
what's so special about the Front Page? Will they pay you salary for it?

loool..leave d bros ooo, u wan make e begin cry for ya head grin grin grin grin
Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by moshoodn(m): 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
For how long?

How long can she hold up?

A day? A month? Forever?
Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by Dreambeat: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
Looks more like vitiligo not burns
Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by VivaLaFrans: 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
This is fake. After the wedding then what next? She turns into a burnt bride again... Rubbish
Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by Phatmyk(m): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
Like Macklemore said" the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was making women believe they look better with make up", while Iam elated at the transformation, it saddens me that after everything she will revert back to how she looks originally and I hope she has made peace with it cos she still looks pretty despite the marks. So it's either that or dr 90210.

1 Like

Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by ACESON: 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
with so much make-up on, i bet she weighs alot more.
Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by Missmossy(f): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
Wow! Happy for her, she looks good.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by 2el(m): 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]

NAWA oooo
Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by deb(m): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
3ace:
Is that burn scars or vitiligo? (no offence intended). Great job by the artist though.

It is burn scar. I know the girl from her pre-teen days. She was involved in a fire accident.

Nice work by the makeup artiste.

1 Like

Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by VinPeace(m): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
After weeding nko, or is it forever
Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
wow, naturally beautiful if not for the burns

1 Like

Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by ohaleoghene(f): 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
TDstarr:
when she go change for night the guy dicck go fall back

women deceiving men since 0BC

I Remember when one of my holy doctor friend married a girl with one booob, it was hilarious the bbitch always dressing like deeper life deceived the holy nigga

tell me you are joking!Lol one boob? what was she using to pack the other one to deceive the guy? when did he find out? wedding night? is he living with her like that now?
Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by Mettal: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
ellechrystal:
Wonderfulllll. Ppl like this r those who need heavy make up 4 transformation. N not some ppl who r naturally beautiful n look like a shrine where demons reside after heavy applications of all sort of makeups . Some r really terrible n disgusting.
Lol grin
Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by amparas(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
If this is real, then the guy got skillz
Bricked your Android Smart phone?? Learn how to easily flash it from here http://amparasroms..com/2014/12/flash-mediatek-mtk-android-phones-with.html
Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by TDstarr: 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
ohaleoghene:

tell me you are joking!Lol one boob? what was she using to pack the other one to deceive the guy? when did he find out? wedding night? is he living with her like that now?
he divorced her the next day, lol she waa stuffing the bra
Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by Modekaya: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
GEJ needs to employ this artiste in His TRANSFORMATION agenda grin

1 Like

Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by simdam500(m): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
[font=]She look amazing, thanks to the make up artist!

Brilliant work [/font]

1 Like

Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by MRLINGTON(m): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
anonimi:

Why not label the pictures BEFORE & AFTER to make more sense?

Uhmm @least uv done dat ur self nd I see no daft being on here
Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by simdam500(m): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
bestestgirl :
Chai! there is God O!! I bet the groom didn't recognize her.

He would have walked somebody else to the altar. All thanks to the artist tho
Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by simdam500(m): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
ionsman :
The Lady is naturally beautiful bar the scars......

Yeah right lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) / Ladies Please What's Your Opinion On Sagging? / Recommend A Powerful & Long-lasting Cologne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.