Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,492 members, 7,770,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:23 AM

How To Remove Food Smell From Your Storage Containers - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Remove Food Smell From Your Storage Containers (1055 Views)

UK Used Food Plastic Storage Containers / Why Do Nigeria/igbo Food Smell So Bad? / Does My Food Smell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Remove Food Smell From Your Storage Containers by foodiciary: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2014
Most homes especially in this part of Africa have the habit of using plastic storage containers mostly to store left over meals. After storage, the food leaves out odor in the container. If you find it difficult to keep them clean and odor free, here are the best ways to keep your plastic containers clean, odor-free, and ready for everything from storing soups,salads to....http://foodiciary.com/2014/12/how-to-remove-food-smell-from-your-storage-containers/

Re: How To Remove Food Smell From Your Storage Containers by Maccoy1(m): 11:24am On Dec 15, 2014
Makago try am
Re: How To Remove Food Smell From Your Storage Containers by ajuwarhodes(f): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
For me,I just arrange the cover separately for the bowl after washing so fresh air and sun light ray can take the smell away,actually am a finiky kind of person
Re: How To Remove Food Smell From Your Storage Containers by elnino3(m): 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
ajuwarhodes:
For me,I just arrange the cover separately for the bowl after washing so fresh air and sun light ray can take the smell away,actually am a finiky kind of person
For me I put a wad of tissue inside the container and close it.. It absorbs the smells. Try it

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons You’re Still Hungry—even After You Just Ate! / Clean 9 Forever Living Product For 17,500 PAY ON DELIVERY / Whats Your Favorite Morning Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.