Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

UK Used Food Plastic Storage Containers - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / UK Used Food Plastic Storage Containers (910 Views)

Ireland Returns 5 Containers Of Beans Exported From Nigeria. / How To Remove Food Smell From Your Storage Containers / Need Aluminium Foil Containers At Cheap Prices? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Used Food Plastic Storage Containers by Adeplastic: 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
Does anyone know any company that buys used plastics in Nigeria?

I am able to provide hundreds of thousand of UK used food plastic storage containers every month on regular basis. If anyone has any information, Please advise.

Thanks
Re: UK Used Food Plastic Storage Containers by trekkie: 12:11am On Jul 27, 2013
i just had to reply to you.

1. plastics are not kind to the environment they are not biodegradable. undecided

2. the fed govt has given indication that they want to reduce plastics ergo ban on pure water nylon satchets(i still wonder how they'll do that) undecided

3. as a part of the new nigerian movement, i don't think we need thousands of used plastics in this country.

4. if the UK does not know what to do with their used plastics, that's their problem and i don't want my country to be a dumping ground for uk used plastics.

5. i promise to campaign against this business venture of yours. please find another thing to do cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UK Used Food Plastic Storage Containers by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 27, 2013
Give him props for at least trying to recycle them instead of just trashing them
Re: UK Used Food Plastic Storage Containers by trekkie: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
NIMBY- Not in my back yard. and no he's not recycling jack.... smiley

he's trying to make money off the Nigerian penchant for buying anything and everything used by UK and US residents. undecided

please don't get me started angry.... focus trekkie....... smiley

don't get me wrong, i am well aware of the reasons why buying used goods make economic sense to a lot of people. i am no snob. however, i am against carrying it too far. after all we do have thrift stores across the us and the uk. what i am talking about is the environmental impact of hundreds of thousands (read his post) of used plastic containers delivered to our doorstep every month.
couple this with govt and citizen indifference to environmental issues until the next disaster happens.... undecided

let me get off my soap box... grin cheesy
Re: UK Used Food Plastic Storage Containers by Adeplastic: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
trekkie:
i just had to reply to you.

1. plastics are not kind to the environment they are not biodegradable. undecided

2. the fed govt has given indication that they want to reduce plastics ergo ban on pure water nylon satchets(i still wonder how they'll do that) undecided

3. as a part of the new nigerian movement, i don't think we need thousands of used plastics in this country.

4. if the UK does not know what to do with their used plastics, that's their problem and i don't want my country to be a dumping ground for uk used plastics.

5. i promise to campaign against this business venture of yours. please find another thing to do cheesy

@Trekkie, you are sick
Re: UK Used Food Plastic Storage Containers by trekkie: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Adeplastic:

@Trekkie, you are sick

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Ah ah you are just waking up... I can't even remember making this post..
If concern for the Nigerian environment is sick..then yes I am.sick.
. sick of idiots like you. You wanna make a buck? Even the guys that pick used PET bottles and pick plastic along the streets are better than you.....ha ha ha ha ha I will continue to campaign against this businesss. Can you imagine?

I'M SICK? look in the mirror ADEPLASTIC...even your name sef.....ROFL!

(1) (Reply)

Loose That Weight / Ji Mmanu (special Palm Oil Yam) / Foods To Never Eat Before Sleeping..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.