Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Lovebirds Or Songbirds?see What Tiwa Savage Did To Patoranking At The Headies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lovebirds Or Songbirds?see What Tiwa Savage Did To Patoranking At The Headies (1562 Views)

18+ See What Tiwa Savage Did With Her Pregnancy / And The Craziest Outfit At Channel O Awards Goes To PATORANKING | See Photo / See What Tiwa Savage Did To A Popular Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovebirds Or Songbirds?see What Tiwa Savage Did To Patoranking At The Headies by AKPOSbaba: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2014
Talking about Pato Ranking and Tiwa Savage erotic performance on stage this days, ..Dem be Lovebirds or Songbirds?
is TIWA Savage really married?

CHECK MORE PICS HERE>>>>>http://ogakpatakpata..com/2014/12/tiwa-savage-don-really-marry.html

1 Share

Re: Lovebirds Or Songbirds?see What Tiwa Savage Did To Patoranking At The Headies by OKorowanta: 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
Yes
Re: Lovebirds Or Songbirds?see What Tiwa Savage Did To Patoranking At The Headies by itstpia8: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
tiwa senior this guy by like 20 years o, nothing go happen.
Re: Lovebirds Or Songbirds?see What Tiwa Savage Did To Patoranking At The Headies by OKorowanta: 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
itstpia8:
tiwa senior this guy by like 20 years o, nothing go happen.

Just like whitney houston senior Bobby brown and something happen
Re: Lovebirds Or Songbirds?see What Tiwa Savage Did To Patoranking At The Headies by Afrok(m): 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
In Omawumi's voice "if U ask me, nah who I go ask?" since birds is involved, they should carry go. Moreover; ewo lo kan mi? undecided.
They are professionals in what they're doing, so I've got nothing to worry my head on about dem, Xmas is few days away and the prices of food stuffs is still on the increase angry.
Re: Lovebirds Or Songbirds?see What Tiwa Savage Did To Patoranking At The Headies by mayorjosh(m): 12:39am On Dec 16, 2014
I just dey observe
#TeebillzVexinBesideMe
Re: Lovebirds Or Songbirds?see What Tiwa Savage Did To Patoranking At The Headies by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 16, 2014
It's call Entertainment. They are giving you guys what you want
Re: Lovebirds Or Songbirds?see What Tiwa Savage Did To Patoranking At The Headies by brownsugalin(f): 3:34am On Dec 16, 2014
Pls Show love to Naija's hottest uprising artiste Meggy Brown by liking her facebook page.... link to d page https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=767959626592257. she needs all d likes she can get. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Igbo Celebs Stun In Igbo Attire At 2day's Africa Magic Igbo Launch / I Met Muammar Gaddafi, Whitney Houston In Hell – Sierra Leone Woman / Five Things You Didn’t Know About Singer Lami Phillips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.