Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Who said Mr Patrick ain't got a talent? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who said Mr Patrick ain't got a talent? (549 Views)

EBOLA: How Patrick Sawyer Knowingly Imported Ebola Into Nigeria [Full Story] / The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread / What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who said Mr Patrick ain't got a talent? by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 15, 2014
1. ON NIGERIA PASTOR JETS
"I cast my vote for Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah and Pastor Tunde Bakare in their demosthenic vitriol against spiritual megalomaniacs whose modus vivendi has become increasingly byzantine and repulsively narcissistic.
"We must all begin to deprecate this razzmatazz and Nestorian braggadocio in the "HOUSE OF GOD" because when there is no difference between the values of a Pastor and a typical Nigerian Politician, then it's truly a bolekaja ambience.....our so called Pastors have deviated from the callaciusness of their excriminutius anbulacoramitius ziggirinbesim of GOD´s work. Unless the Nigerians aplly the sense of hortendicated moggretanusim in the xachetrusim nothing decrussaintus will cum- cor This current quadratic acquisation and hypermonic sakua of private jets is simultaneously distabilizing and catabolizing the anabolic and consecrated spiritualism of these men.

2 PRESIDENTIAL INVASION
.The presidential invasion of the National Assembly which was unscrupulously executed by itspursuivantinspector general of police had all the trappings of anentebberaid andexecutive rascalitywhich is deservable of anacidic excoriation and corrosive pummeling.The impeachment gambit is however afrankeinstous yoyowith a potency for anerebus prone whirligig

3 ASUU STRIKE
This ASUU strike is a miasma of a deprecable apothesis of an hemorrhaging plutocracy, cascadinly oozing into a maladorous excresence of mobocracy.
With all tarmangant ossifying proclivities of a kakistocracy, our knowledgia centura is enveloped in a paraphlegic crinkum crankum. Therefore, ASUU, cest in dejavu, dejavu peret ologomabia.

4. REMOVAL OF FARIDA WAZIRI FROM EFCC
The Vaudeville of ratiocinations as to why Farida Waziri was committed to Presidential harakari is not of the moment to me hoc loco. It suffices for me to reiterate for the umpteenth time that for any serious pugilism towards cleansing the Augean stables and cesspool of corruption to succeed in Nigeria. Our major anti-corruptionarmanda-the EFCC-must per force be extricated from executive suzerainty which renders it susceptible to odoriferous and harum scarum paternalistic invention. Save and until this is done in the mode of appointment of the anti- corruption czar, a guaranteed tenure and an unmanacled modus operandi, I dare posit that the fight itself suffers from an institutional thalidomide, abovo. Res Ipsa Loquitur

(1) (Reply)

What Is D Funniest Signature U Av Ever Seen On Nl / 7 Ways To Keep Your Man-hood Healthy / Chew On This!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.