Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

How To Download Youtube Vids With Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Youtube Vids With Phone (647 Views)

My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone / How To Download Youtube Videos With Opera Mini / How To Create Yahoo Mail With Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Vids With Phone by Kofacts(m): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
HOW TO DOWNLOAD VIDEOS WITH AN ANDROID PHONE

This has actually been a trouble some case with respect to the comments I get from many android users.
So in this tutorial, I did be teaching you how to to download a video with an android phone .This tutorial, is simple and easy to use if you can follow the footsteps and adhere to the rules, I bet you dud feel it.
So lets roll, enough of huge stories.
Step 1
Using your phone, log on to www.google.com, because that’s where you did see the application
Next, Using the Google search box, search for TUBEVIEWER. This is one of the most efficient and approved platform for YouTube video downloading. Trying other non recommended websites, might work in sites li....>>>http://unnedu..com/2014/12/how-to-download-videos-with-android.html
Re: How To Download Youtube Vids With Phone by sephas: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Better still you can just visit www.savefrom.net and you see search bar just past the copied site. that is,any youtube you want to download

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Is Down.... / Checkout The Funny SMS Nigerian Network Provider Send Their Subscribers / 20k Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.