Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Glo Modified Bounce Tariff Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Modified Bounce Tariff Plan (4629 Views)

Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan / Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan / Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Modified Bounce Tariff Plan by asudan: 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
Glo Bounce tariff plan offers best and competitive
flat rate tariff to all networks with unlimited and
unparalleled value most especially for our upwardly
mobile customers.
Call for as low as 15k/s flatrate to all networks and
as low as 11k/s to your friends who switch to or are
on on the Glo Bounce Plan.
How to Migrate
Dial *170*4# and start enjoying Glo Bounce.
Tariff Details
Tariff
Category
Network/
Options
Cost/
Condition
Flat Calling
Rate
Glo-to-Glo 15k/s
Glo to Other
Networks 15k/s
Peeps Rate
Bounce to
Bounce 11k/s
SMS Rate N3/sms
Campus
Zone
Campus Zone
Sites 11k/s
Free Night
Calls
(midnight to
5:00AM)
N30/day
Freebies
Free Data
(30mb)
N200 &
above
recharge
Free RBT (one
month)
On Migrating
to Bounce
Unlimited free
SMS
1 free for 1
charged http://www.gloworld.com/ng/personal/voicesms-plans/bounce/
Re: Glo Modified Bounce Tariff Plan by IWillSucceed: 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
Glo bounce getting worse by the day.First they reduced the 7 day validity of their 30MB to a paltry 2 days.Even when its obvious the thing stays for eternity before it can open a web page.
Now they have increased the 12k per second to 15k per sec and still retained the 1st minute of 40k per sec.Glo bounce is going!!.....going!!.....
!
4. How much do I pay for calls on this plan?
– Onnet call rate:15K/s
– Peeps rate:11K/s to other Glo Bounce numbers
– Offnet call rate:15K/s
– Campus rate: Onnet-11K/s, Offnet-15K/s
after 1st minute of the day at 40K/s
http://www.gloworld.com/ng/personal/voicesms-plans/bounce/glo-bounce-faqs/
Re: Glo Modified Bounce Tariff Plan by peteregwu(m): 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
glo gbam is the best, I believe. gbam charge daily N5 and they give you 5mb, and tarrif to all network is 18k/s and 5k to five family and friends number. I think this is better.
Re: Glo Modified Bounce Tariff Plan by Xxpress(m): 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
I need to migrate from dis plan. The funniest part is dat the didn't give prior notice about the change in tarrif.

1 Like

Re: Glo Modified Bounce Tariff Plan by major466(m): 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
Who sells MTN data? How much is it?
Re: Glo Modified Bounce Tariff Plan by Otantu: 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
major466:
#1200 for 1gb
Re: Glo Modified Bounce Tariff Plan by IWillSucceed: 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
major466:
Try Rooneyboy on https://www.nairaland.com/1972595/mtn-1gig-now-1000-naira
Re: Glo Modified Bounce Tariff Plan by asudan: 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
Xxpress:
I need to migrate from dis plan. The funniest part is dat the didn't give prior notice about the change in tarrif.
I thought I was the one that notice it. I called their customer care today and was told that the tariff has being modified for Long like a month plus. can you imagine what glo is doing? and I was lashing MTN not knowing they are birds of the same feather. The only good thing which i observed is the campus zone and that's if all campuses Are connected.to enjoy . They charge 11k/sec within the campus to any network after you must have talked for 1min @ 40k/sec
Re: Glo Modified Bounce Tariff Plan by asudan: 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
peteregwu:
glo gbam is the best, I believe. gbam charge daily N5 and they give you 5mb, and tarrif to all network is 18k/s and 5k to five family and friends number. I think this is better.
Family and friends is now 11k/sec not 5k/sec.
Re: Glo Modified Bounce Tariff Plan by asudan: 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
peteregwu:
Family and friends is now 11k/sec not 5k/sec. 15k/sec after the access fee or 18k/sec less than N5 balance remaining on your phone. I just hope they haven't changed it because Glo is a big disappointment, remember what happened during infinito tariff
Re: Glo Modified Bounce Tariff Plan by ghogz(f): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
Any idea on hw 2 migrate 2 Glo IDD?
Re: Glo Modified Bounce Tariff Plan by peteregwu(m): 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
asudan:

Family and friends is now 11k/sec not 5k/sec. 15k/sec after the access fee or 18k/sec less than N5 balance remaining on your phone. I just hope they haven't changed it because Glo is a big disappointment, remember what happened during infinito tariff

chei! o boy, which kind thing be that now. they just do something without letting us know about it. is like all these are just the same. but I still like glo sha.
Re: Glo Modified Bounce Tariff Plan by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
Glo infinito rock
Re: Glo Modified Bounce Tariff Plan by Emeka71(m): 5:47am On Dec 16, 2014
IWillSucceed:
Glo bounce getting worse by the day.First they reduced the 7 day validity of their 30MB to a paltry 2 days.Even when its obvious the thing stays for eternity before it can open a web page.
Now they have increased the 12k per second to 15k per sec and still retained the 1st minute of 40k per sec.Glo bounce is going!!.....going!!.....
!
4. How much do I pay for calls on this plan?
– Onnet call rate:15K/s
– Peeps rate:11K/s to other Glo Bounce numbers
– Offnet call rate:15K/s
– Campus rate: Onnet-11K/s, Offnet-15K/s
after 1st minute of the day at 40K/s
http://www.gloworld.com/ng/personal/voicesms-plans/bounce/glo-bounce-faqs/
So the 30MB is useless
Re: Glo Modified Bounce Tariff Plan by peteregwu(m): 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
benjeeade:
Glo infinito rock

pls tell me more about 'glo infinito'
Re: Glo Modified Bounce Tariff Plan by luluosas(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
This Glo people are not serious
Re: Glo Modified Bounce Tariff Plan by asudan: 11:18am On Dec 19, 2014
luluosas:
This Glo people are not serious
na so I see am

(1) (Reply)

Best Android Phones Under ₦20,000 In Nigeria – June 2016 / Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Is Selling Out Amidst All Odds / Samsung Galaxy J2 Features, Specification Review And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.