Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan (52328 Views)

What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? / Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by luluosas(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
But, is Glo stupid? How do they expect me to migrate to this plan where calls are charged at 50k/sec (N30/min) this period? They must be kiddy. This plan is DEAD on arrival. Welcome BOUNCE, the most affordable tariff plan of all times. Dial *170*4# to join Bounce and forget about this useless Bumpa plan. Thank you.

It is another season of harvest and on the Glo network it is actually a ‘bumper harvest’ as Globacom introduces another ground-shaking product, Glo BUMPA, a prepaid product which offers 200% bonus on every recharge from N100.
This is the most cost effective tariff plan in the market and gives the best value to customers as s/he gets 3 times the value of whatever is recharged e.g. customer recharges N100 and gets N300.The Bonus given is valid for 30 days and can be used to call ANY network.

Key Highlights:

200% bonus on every recharge from N100 and above
Bonus can be used to call ANY network or browse
Bonus is valid for 30 days
Migration code: *100*10*1#

Remember, it is a prepaid plan and not a promo. Kindly spread the good news to all your family, friends and associates, most especially the ones on other networks to either get a Glo SIM or port to Glo and enjoy UNLIMITED.
Visit http://www.gloworld.com/nigeria/personal/prepaid-2/bumpa/ for more.

1 Share

Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by luluosas(m): 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
Glo BUMPA FAQs
Visit http://www.gloworld.com/nigeria/personal/prepaid-2/bumpa/bumpa-faqs/

1. What is the Glo Bumpa plan?
It is a prepaid price plan which gives 200% bonus on every recharge from N100 to call ALL networks in Nigeria

2. Who can avail of the Bumpa Package?
All new and existing prepaid customers

3. How do I migrate to Bumpa?
Dial *100*10*1# and when asked for the confirmation press 1

4. How much do I pay for calls on this plan?
¬ Onnet call rate:50K/s
¬ Offnet call rate:50K/s

5. What is the SMS rate for Glo Bounce?
¬ On-net SMS: N4/SMS
¬ Off-net SMS: N4/SMS
¬ International: N10/SMS

6. Is there a rental fee on Bumpa?
No.

7. What other benefits do I enjoy on Bumpa?
You enjoy 200% Bonus on every recharge from N100 and above. For example, if you recharge N100, you get N300 with N100 credited to your Main a/c and N200 credited to your promo a/c.

8. When do I get the 200% bonus?
The bonus is given INSTANTLY upon recharge

9. What is the validity of the Bonus given?
The bonus will expire in 30 days from date of recharge

10. Is bonus volume cumulative?
Yes it is cumulative

11. Is bonus validity period cumulative?
No it is not cumulative

12. Who can enjoy these benefits?

All Glo prepaid customers can enjoy these benefits by dialing the desired USSD code.

13. Do I get 200% bonus when I recharge through E-Top up?
You do not get 200% bonus on recharges made via E Top up.

14. What can I do with the Bonus given on recharge? 

You can use you bonus to call ANY network in Nigeria, SMS to any network and also browse.

15. Can I transfer the bonus to other Glo subscribers?

No, you cannot transfer your bonus to any other customer.

16. Am I allowed to carry over the bonus to another month?

No, the bonus is only valid for only one month i.e 30 days.

17. Is there a limit to the number of times I can get bonus on recharge?

There is no restriction on the number of times bonus can be received as long as you are on the plan.

18. Can I still make calls when I’ve exhausted the 200% recharge bonus?
Yes you can. You’ll be charged 50K/sec on subsequent calls made after exhausting the 200% recharge bonus.

19. Can I still browse when I’ve exhausted the 200% recharge bonus?
Yes you can. You’ll be charged 5K/kb on further browsing after exhausting the 200% recharge bonus

20. Do I have the option of adding special numbers?

No, you are not allowed special numbers.

21. At what rates do I get charged for the bonus?

Same as your normal call, SMS and data rate on the Glo Bumpa plan.

22. Where else can I get information on this offer?

You can visit our website (www.Gloworld.com), shops, dealer outlets, retailers, radio, and television or dial 124 for information

23. Can existing customers migrate to the Glo Bumpa package?
Yes. Existing customers can migrate to the plan using the USSD code *100*10*1#

24. Will new activations enjoy this tariff and benefits by default?
No. New activations are on a default tariff of Infinito. New as well as existing customers will have to dial the USSD migration code *100*10*1# to migrate to Bumpa.

25. Is there a migration fee?
1st migration in a month is free. Subsequent migrations within the same month cost N100

26. How can I de-register from the Bumpa package?
By dialing the respective USSD code of the new package to which you want to migrate.

27. What will happen to customers’ main account account balance on migration out of Glo Bumpa?

Customer’s Main account balance will remain unchanged on migration out of Bumpa or the migration fee of N100 will be deducted from the Main account if the customer had previously migrated in the last 30 days.

28. What will happen to customers’ promo account balance on migration out of Glo BUMPA?

On migration out of the Glo Bumpa profile, Customer will lose the recharge bonus that accrued to it while being a Glo Bounce customer.

29. Is there a first minute charge or daily access fee on this package?
No.

30. Is free night calling benefits available on Glo BUMPA?
Yes. Free Night Calling is available on Glo BUMPA. The qualification parameter is a minimum usage of N30 from Main account during the day to enjoy Free Night Calls between 12am and 4.59am.

31. Can I enjoy Phone lord promo on Glo BUMPA?
Yes you can. To enjoy Phone lord daily rent of N50, dial *170*7# to opt in and dial *170*8# to opt out.

32. Can I enjoy Sunday Talk Express promo benefits on Glo BUMPA?
Yes you can. To enjoy Sunday Talk Express benefit , dial *170*5# to opt in and dial *170*6# to opt out.

33. Can a Glo BUMPA customer buy Biigy Packs?
Yes you can. Dial *170*1#, *170*2# and *170*3# for the N100, N300 and N500 packs respectively.

34. How am I charged in a situation where I have Bonus and I also have Biigy pack, Sunday Talk Express bonus, Phone lord promo bonus and any other bonus?

The priority is in the order shown on the table below:

Offer

Bonus Type

Priority

Free night call

On-net

Phone Lord

On-net (Voice/SMS)

Sunday talk express

Off Net (Voice/SMS)

On net (Voice/SMS/Data)

Promos

(Flytxt/ mCentric)

Off net (Voice/SMS)

On net (Voice/SMS)

Packs

Based on the pack type. In case of multiple bonus type: Off net then On net

Recharge bonus

Glo Bumpa recharge bonus: Onnet and Offnet (Voice/SMS/Data)

35. Is Glo Bumpa a promotional offer?

No, Glo Bumpa is a prepaid tariff plan

36. When is the Glo Bumpa ending?

Glo Bumpa plan has no end date as it is a prepaid plan and not a promotional offer.
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by Excelboi(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
Useless and meaningless post. If it doesn't involve a rewarding data plan package that is favorable, we '' android users '' no wan hear anything. Bumpa koh, skelewu nih.

4 Likes

Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by seunlayi(m): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
It is a fact that not only individual goes mad, [size=19pt] cooperate organization led by fools i.e. glo can also go mad. This is the case with GLO-NIGERIA[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1544852/glo-wiped-away-all-bounce#20060021
see what they are doing on glo bounce

2 Likes

Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by luluosas(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
The uselessness of the NEW Glo BUMPA Prepaid Plan

See a scenario here.

Enter Glo Bounce

Glo Bounce = 40k/sec (N24/min) for the first 60 seconds of call in a day
Thereafter, 12k/sec (N7.20/min) to call all network throughout the rest of the day
Then, 5k/sec (N3/min) to call other Glo Bounce lines as well

On Glo Bounce plan, N100 call credit will give a total of 693 sec (11min and 33sec) to call all network and you will still be left with 4kobo change
On Glo Bounce plan, N100 call credit will give a total of 1,580 sec (26min and 20sec) to call other Glo Bounce plan

Enter the USELESS Glo Bumpa
200% bonus + the recharged amount (N100 will turn N300, N1,000 will turn N3,000 etc)
Glo Bumpa charges 50k/sec (N30/min) flat rate to all network

On Glo Bumpa plan, N100 recharge will give 100+200 = N300 call credit
On Glo Bumpa plan, N300 (N100 credit recharge + 200% bonus) will give a total of 600 sec (10min) to call all network.

From the above illustration, wouldn’t you rather choose a plan that offer you a minimum of 11 minutes call for just N100 recharge without any form of bonus, than calling for just 10 minutes on a N100 recharge with additional N200 bonus, making a total amount of N300? What rubbish!

Honestly, I think Glo Management were sleeping when they debated on this rubbish called Bumpa plan. What do you think?
As for me, it's BOUNCE PLAN or nothing.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by luluosas(m): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
seunlayi: It is a fact that not only individual goes mad, [size=19pt]but cooperate organization with lead by fouls can also go mad. This is the case with GLO-NIGERIA[/size]
Don't mind them. They are supposed to be flogged.
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by luluosas(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
Excelboi: Useless and meaningless post. If it doesn't involve a rewarding data plan package that is favorable, we '' android users '' no wan hear anything. Bumpa koh, skelewu nih.
Why call this post meaningless? I only created this thread so that people will not fall for this rubbish that Glo just released. Thank you.
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by seunlayi(m): 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
luluosas:
Why call this post meaningless? I only created this thread so that people will not fall for this rubbish that Glo just released. Thank you.
welldone, you have already stated your stand in your post, it is obvious that you are not in support of the useless package called BUMPA. It is time we put our efforts together to fight this useless service providers.

https://www.nairaland.com/1538467/protest-against-gsm-internet-service

I am still enjoying my glo bounce and the data bonus although, they can do better.

1 Like

Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 07, 2013
For someone that calls or use about N50 a day will bring a different scenario.
Bumpa is good for those that Sms a lot too.
For example
Sms is still 4.00 naira which means N100 recharge gives you 75 Sms.

luluosas: The uselessness of the NEW Glo BUMPA Prepaid Plan

See a scenario here.

Enter Glo Bounce

Glo Bounce = 40k/sec (N24/min) for the first 60 seconds of call in a day
Thereafter, 12k/sec (N7.20/min) to call all network throughout the rest of the day
Then, 5k/sec (N3/min) to call other Glo Bounce lines as well

On Glo Bounce plan, N100 call credit will give a total of 693 sec (11min and 33sec) to call all network and you will still be left with 4kobo change
On Glo Bounce plan, N100 call credit will give a total of 1,580 sec (26min and 20sec) to call other Glo Bounce plan

Enter the USELESS Glo Bumpa
200% bonus + the recharged amount (N100 will turn N300, N1,000 will turn N3,000 etc)
Glo Bumpa charges 50k/sec (N30/min) flat rate to all network

On Glo Bumpa plan, N100 recharge will give 100+200 = N300 call credit
On Glo Bumpa plan, N300 (N100 credit recharge + 200% bonus) will give a total of 600 sec (10min) to call all network.

From the above illustration, wouldn’t you rather choose a plan that offer you a minimum of 11 minutes call for just N100 recharge without any form of bonus, than calling for just 10 minutes on a N100 recharge with additional N200 bonus, making a total amount of N300? What rubbish!

Honestly, I think Glo Management were sleeping when they debated on this rubbish called Bumpa plan. What do you think?
As for me, it's BOUNCE PLAN or nothing.
Thank you.
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by seunlayi(m): 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
luluosas:
Don't mind them. They are supposed to be flogged.

see what they did to our glo bounce data bonus https://www.nairaland.com/1544852/glo-wiped-away-all-bounce#20060021
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by luluosas(m): 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
seunlayi:

see what they did to our glo bounce data bonus https://www.nairaland.com/1544852/glo-wiped-away-all-bounce#20060021
They did the same thing to me on the 6th of December. One thing I am now observing with the free Bounce data is the face that, it is running out faster than before. Glo, why are you misbehaving to us?
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by luluosas(m): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
EMMAACHILE: For someone that calls or use about N50 a day will bring a different scenario.
Bumpa is good for those that Sms a lot too.
For example
Sms is still 4.00 naira which means N100 recharge gives you 75 Sms.

I reject Bumpa plan by fire.
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
luluosas:
I reject Bumpa plan by fire.

See the link http://www.platinumdigital.biz/2013_12_01_archive.html and compare with bounce.
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by luluosas(m): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
EMMAACHILE:

See the link http://www.platinumdigital.biz/2013_12_01_archive.html and compare with bounce.
Don't even go there okay.
Can The #Useless #Bumpa Tariff Plan Beat This? As you can see, I was charged just a mere N180 for a whole 3,600 seconds (60 minutes) on a Bounce-2-Bounce call yesterday. But, your useless Bumpa plan would have costs me a whole N1,800 for the same 3,600 seconds call.
Now #GLO, tell me why on earth I will waste my precious hard earned resources on your useless Bumpa plan.
Wake up now!!!

Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by amurx(m): 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
They call it bumpa and I call it m*dness grin
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by seunlayi(m): 3:25am On Dec 11, 2013
luluosas:
Don't even go there okay.
Can The #Useless #Bumpa Tariff Plan Beat This? As you can see, I was charged just a mere N180 for a whole 3,600 seconds (60 minutes) on a Bounce-2-Bounce call yesterday. But, your useless Bumpa plan would have costs me a whole N1,800 for the same 3,600 seconds call.
Now #GLO, tell me why on earth I will waste my precious hard earned resources on your useless Bumpa plan.
Wake up now!!!
Nice summary you've got here, the difference is just too clear, glo bounce is better than this useless tariff from glo.
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by freebloke: 9:40am On Dec 11, 2013
Maybe glo don dey regret introduceing the bounce tariff plan and dem no fit sustain am.
Tell me y dem dey introduce dis kain useless tariff plan Wen plenty issues still dey to be sorted out on the bounce tariff plan.
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by luluosas(m): 11:43am On Dec 11, 2013
freebloke: Maybe glo don dey regret introduceing the bounce tariff plan and dem no fit sustain am.
Tell me y dem dey introduce dis kain useless tariff plan Wen plenty issues still dey to be sorted out on the bounce tariff plan.
na becos ddm glo no kukuma get beta pipo wey dey advice them. the ones wey dey get now dey think like 2 years old small small pikin them.
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by freebloke: 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
luluosas:
na becos ddm glo no kukuma get beta pipo wey dey advice them. the ones wey dey get now dey think like 2 years old small small pikin them.

I fit not laff oo... grin grin grin
" the ones wey dey get now dey think like 2 years old small small pikin them"
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by luluosas(m): 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
freebloke:

I fit not laff oo... grin grin grin
" the ones wey dey get now dey think like 2 years old small small pikin them"
bros, na the truth be that na. glo pipo dey think like children.
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by exago(m): 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
N30 per min, serious!
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by luluosas(m): 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
exago: N30 per min, serious!
Very very serious. imagine Glo calling this exploitative and useless package. Even with their ridiculous 200% that can turn a N100 recharge into N300, you can only talk for just 10 minutes. mewhile, with N300 on my Bounce account, I will make call for 34 minutes plus. Tell me why I shouldn't criticise Glo on the introduction of this rubbish plan.
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by Contumely: 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
This is crass rubbish and the most expensive bar etisalat.

REASON: if you recharge 100 naira on supersaver you will make first minute at #24 and others at #9. Which means that you can make 9 minutes and 30 secons with 100 naira.

On airtel, 2good premier you can make d first minute at 24 and others at #6, which translates to 13 minutes per 100 naira.

Now, glo will give you 300 upon 100 naira recharge and charge you 30 naira per munite which translates to 10 mins per 100 naira. So who is losing?
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by tunjitsu(m): 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
This plan has a clear use.

If it doesn't apply to you, don't insult globacom.

I spend 18k on credit monthly which I then use for my data bundle on glo. I use the platinum data plan.

With this promotion from glo, I now get 36,000 naira Every month free for calls to all networks.

This means I get over one thousand FREE minutes to call with every time I subscribe.

Learn from this ; one man's meat is another man's poison. Not everyone in a position of authority is an idiat.

It's amazing.

4 Likes

Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by luluosas(m): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
tunjitsu: This plan has a clear use.

I spend 18k on credit monthly which I then use for my data bundle on glo. I use the platinum data plan.

With this promotion from glo, I now get 36,000 naira Every month free for calls to all networks.

This means I get over one thousand FREE minutes to call with every time I subscribe.

Learn from this ; one man's meat is another man's poison. Not everyone in a position of authority is an idiat.

It's amazing.

I jump am pass.
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by tunjitsu(m): 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
And whether you jump am pass or not, it doesn't change the fact that the plan makes sense and you just couldn't think of a scenario where it would be useful to you so you were insulting the plan.

Since you love examples and maths so much, let me give you an example ;

Before, on glo bounce or whatever, this is what would happen when I want to reload my data at the beginning of the month;

I buy 18k credit. I subscribe to the platinum plan, ANd this is my balance ;

Data: 18Gb
Main balance : 0 Naira
Promo balance : 0 naira.

Now on the bumpa plan, here's what it looks like after I buy the platinum plan;

Data : 18Gb
Promo balance : 36,000Naira.

You see what I'm saying? I'm sure if you were also using the glo platinum plan, you won't jump anything pass anywhere.

Simply because the plan doesn't benefit you personally it is now time to abuse the plan. Someone took out time to show you how the plan makes sense and you refuse to acknowledge the fact simply because it doesn't affect you directly. Jump all you like!

But admit you were wrong in mid air!

4 Likes

Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by luluosas(m): 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
tunjitsu: And whether you jump am pass or not, it doesn't change the fact that the plan makes sense and you just couldn't think of a scenario where it would be useful to you so you were insulting the plan.

Since you love examples and maths so much, let me give you an example ;

Before, on glo bounce or whatever, this is what would happen when I want to reload my data at the beginning of the month;

I buy 18k credit. I subscribe to the platinum plan, ANd this is my balance ;

Data: 18Gb
Promo balance : 0 naira.

Now on the bumpa plan, here's what it looks like after I buy the platinum plan;

Data : 18Gb
Promo balance : 36,000Naira.

You see what I'm saying? I'm sure if you were also using the glo platinum plan, you won't jump anything pass anywhere.

Simply because the plan doesn't benefit you personally it is now time to abuse the plan. Someone took out time to show you how the plan makes sense and you refuse to acknowledge the fact simply because it doesn't affect you directly. Jump all you like!

But admit you were wrong in mid air!

My dear, any plan that Glo will ever introduce without the benefit of N100 recharge card users and lower call tariff, it is pure rubbish, no matter what you are painting it to be. Thank you.
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by tunjitsu(m): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
luluosas:
My dear, any plan that Glo will ever introduce without the benefit of N100 recharge card users and lower call tariff, it is pure rubbish, no matter what you are painting it to be. Thank you.

I understand.

Any plan that does not directly benefit YOU in particular is pure rubbish abi?

And we accuse our leaders of selfishness.

It's okay.
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by luluosas(m): 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
tunjitsu:

I understand.

Any plan that does not directly benefit YOU in particular is pure rubbish abi?

And we accuse our leaders of selfishness.

It's okay.

Oh! You think I am bordered? Anyway, I make free calls on my CUG line okay. So, find another thing to say. Thank you.
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by Etizz: 8:37am On Oct 03, 2014
tunjitsu: This plan has a clear use.

It's amazing.

@TUNJI,...u are the only one saying something reasonable here,..even tho OP Who make dis post is against it without proper knowledge of What he/she posted....FUNNY.
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
luluosas:

Dude, if you can't afford it, stay away from it. Glo dint have 100 naira spenders in mind when they made. Learn to accept not being able to afford something. The business men and women that need it use it. Its your type that believes ferrari is waste of money because toyota moves and fuel + servicing is cheap.. it's foolish people that resort to abusing what's out of their reach.

1 Like

Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by luluosas(m): 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
dayosmallz:

Dude, if you can't afford it, stay away from it. Glo dint have 100 naira spenders in mind when they made. Learn to accept not being able to afford something. The business men and women that need it use it. Its your type that believes ferrari is waste of money because toyota moves and fuel + servicing is cheap.. it's foolish people that resort to abusing what's out of their reach.
It is better to ignore you than join issues with you. Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device / My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! / Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.