Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Information on Cambridge A Levels,needs your Help!!!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Information on Cambridge A Levels,needs your Help!!!!! (1197 Views)

Unclad Twerker Now In Studying For A-Levels / Cambridge A Levels!!!!! / 10 Year Old Nigerian Passes A Levels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information on Cambridge A Levels,needs your Help!!!!! by sirrinky: 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nairalanders please help me out here. I am planning to take the international Cambridge A levels exams next June as a science student for Maths,Chemistry, Physics but im a private candidate and I have no idea how to go about it. I've been trying to find someone who has written the exam but to no avail. Please help me out if you've ever written the exams or have valid information to help out plssssss.
Re: Information on Cambridge A Levels,needs your Help!!!!! by sirrinky: 9:46am On Dec 17, 2014
please help me out
Re: Information on Cambridge A Levels,needs your Help!!!!! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
sirrinky:
Nairalanders please help me out here. I am planning to take the international Cambridge A levels exams next June as a science student for Maths,Chemistry, Physics but im a private candidate and I have no idea how to go about it. I've been trying to find someone who has written the exam but to no avail. Please help me out if you've ever written the exams or have valid information to help out plssssss.

Hello, have you done the exam? Contact me.
Re: Information on Cambridge A Levels,needs your Help!!!!! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
sirrinky:

I wrote the with CIE board too grin. What do you need help with?

Since you are a private candidate, do you have tutor? You need the syllabus, recommended textbooks, past paper questions as well the marking schemes for starters.
Re: Information on Cambridge A Levels,needs your Help!!!!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
Contact17:

Since you are a private candidate, do you have tutor? You need the syllabus, recommended textbooks, past paper questions as well the marking schemes for starters.

If you don't mind me asking, where exactly do you school and what level?
Re: Information on Cambridge A Levels,needs your Help!!!!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Contact17:

Can I communicate with you via Whatsapp? I wrote it as a private candidate.
Re: Information on Cambridge A Levels,needs your Help!!!!! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
sarzy:

Can I communicate with you via Whatsapp? I wrote it as a private candidate.

I am sorry but I uncomfortable giving out my number. I prefer all communication take place here.
Re: Information on Cambridge A Levels,needs your Help!!!!! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
Just realized the thread was made in 2014 shocked
Re: Information on Cambridge A Levels,needs your Help!!!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
lexiconkabir:

If you don't mind me asking, where exactly do you school and what level?

Starting level two in a a few days In sha Allah.
Re: Information on Cambridge A Levels,needs your Help!!!!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
Contact17:

I am sorry but I uncomfortable giving out my number. I prefer all communication take place here.

All right.
Re: Information on Cambridge A Levels,needs your Help!!!!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
Contact17:

Starting level two in a a few days In sha Allah.

Ok, may Allaah make it easy, i guess you are not comfortable disclosing where you school....
Re: Information on Cambridge A Levels,needs your Help!!!!! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Ok, may Allaah make it easy, i guess you are not comfortable disclosing where you school....

Yeah
Re: Information on Cambridge A Levels,needs your Help!!!!! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Have you done the exam, bro? Or do you know someone who has done it?
Re: Information on Cambridge A Levels,needs your Help!!!!! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
sarzy:

What do you need help with? I did the exam last year. I don't mind emailing resources to you, if that's what you need.

I didn't write as a private candidate though. Did you write A1 or A2?
Re: Information on Cambridge A Levels,needs your Help!!!!! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
sarzy:

Not at all, but I think she can help you
Re: Information on Cambridge A Levels,needs your Help!!!!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Not at all, but I think she can help you
Okay.
Re: Information on Cambridge A Levels,needs your Help!!!!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
Contact17:

What do you need help with? I did the exam last year. I don't mind emailing resources to you, if that's what you need.

Thanks!
Re: Information on Cambridge A Levels,needs your Help!!!!! by bigboy1010: 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
Contact17:

Pls I need the resources.my mail vodkatin@gmail.com

Thanks and stay blessed
Re: Information on Cambridge A Levels,needs your Help!!!!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
@ bigboy1010

I have your email you can take it off if you want. What subjects are you writing? Are you writing A1 or A2?

Modified.

Sent in general resources. Good luck!!
Re: Information on Cambridge A Levels,needs your Help!!!!! by neurosci: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
Contact17:

@Contact17
Pls what's the meaning of "percentage uniform mark" and what numbers were written there on your result?
What subjects did you write? 3.
Was it May/June or October/November that you wrote?
Re: Information on Cambridge A Levels,needs your Help!!!!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
neurosci:

@Contact17
Pls what's the meaning of "percentage uniform mark" and what numbers were written there on your result?
What subjects did you write? 3.
Was it May/June or October/November that you wrote?

I have no idea about no1

I wrote mathematics (pure maths and stats),biology and chemistry. All were May/June papers
Re: Information on Cambridge A Levels,needs your Help!!!!! by neurosci: 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
Contact17:

I have no idea about no1

I wrote mathematics (pure maths and stats),biology and chemistry. All were May/June papers

I saw my sister's result and I couldn't understand it- the percentage uniform marks and how they correspond with the grades written. That was why I asked you. Aren't they written on your result?
Re: Information on Cambridge A Levels,needs your Help!!!!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
neurosci:

I saw my sister's result and I couldn't understand it- the percentage uniform marks and how they correspond with the grades written. That was why I asked you.

Do you mean the grade threshold? Like for example the minimum for A in paper one for chem is (26/30).
Re: Information on Cambridge A Levels,needs your Help!!!!! by neurosci: 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
Contact17:

Do you mean the grade threshold? Like for example the minimum for A in paper one for chem is (26/30).

Let me show you what's written on her result. Will try and send you the pic.
Re: Information on Cambridge A Levels,needs your Help!!!!! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
neurosci:

Let me show you what's written on her result. Will try and send you the pic.

You don't have to send me her results.
I feel like results are very personal (for me my results have always been sort of personal).
As long as she passed then its fine. I think the pass grade is an E (If I remember correctly)
Re: Information on Cambridge A Levels,needs your Help!!!!! by mixta140: 6:26am On Aug 28, 2016
Please mail me too.... My mail is okeowop@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

WAEC To Release 2014/15 November/december(Waec GCE) Results Today / I Talked To My Shoes, Bed Or Anything In My Room When I Studied –valeen / Have You Ever Be Threatened By A Cultist In School? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.