Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,874 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Comedian Seyi Law Turns Born Again Christian After Gateman Dies Of Heart Attack - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Seyi Law Turns Born Again Christian After Gateman Dies Of Heart Attack (1619 Views)

Comedian Seyi Law And His Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary / Comedian Seyi Law Turns Born Again Christian After Gateman Dies Of Heart Attack / Comedian Seyi Law Exhibits His Cooking Skills ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Seyi Law Turns Born Again Christian After Gateman Dies Of Heart Attack by BrAkingNews: 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/COMEDIAN-SEYI-LAW-TURNS-BORN-AGAIN-CHRISTIAN-AFTER-GATEMAN-DIES-OF-HEART-ATTACK-189x300.jpg[/img]

Dec 15, 2014 – Comedian Seyi Law Loses Gateman, Turns Born Again Christian

Nigerian comedian Seyi Law is bereaved. On Friday, his wife celebrated her birthday and few hours later, his gateman identified as Shehu slumped and died.

The comic star made this known on the social media yesterday.

“Life is nothing, but a flash of light. One minute, it is bright and beautiful and the next, it’s all in a dark place. While I celebrate the awesomeness of God’s gift of grace and life on my wife yesterday, just a little after 1am, my gateman, SHEHU (RIP), a hardworking young man, one of the most dutiful person, I have ever seen, open the gate for me upon my arrival from an event and some few minutes later, slumped and has become a man in the morgue. Just like that. Thank you all for celebrating my wife. God bless you all.

What next after all these struggles and hustles? This morning, I had to rededicate my life to Christ. Eternity is a snap of fingers away. Think about it,” he announced to fans.

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/comedian-seyi-law-turns-born-again-christian/
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Turns Born Again Christian After Gateman Dies Of Heart Attack by ejikeme(m): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
it does happen....my condolence.
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Turns Born Again Christian After Gateman Dies Of Heart Attack by GboyegaD(m): 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
May the soul of Shehu rest in peace. Indeed, life is like a flash.
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Turns Born Again Christian After Gateman Dies Of Heart Attack by xamuel17(m): 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
the thought of death nd eternity give me the creeps! oluwa please guide us
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Turns Born Again Christian After Gateman Dies Of Heart Attack by JustCurious: 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
So true.

Eternity is a snap of fingers away. #Lord Have Mercy. RIP to the dead.

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Launches New Record Label 'spaceship' / Psquare Fighting Again? Paul Okoye Claims Credit For Most Of Their Hit Songs As / Photos:amber Rose And Blac Chyna Spotted Cruising Around LA On 3-wheel Motorcycl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.