Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Converting Vhs/vcr To Vcd - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Converting Vhs/vcr To Vcd (1577 Views)

Control Every (TV, DVD,SAT,VCR,VCD,LD,VIR) With This Multifunction Men's Watch / Print All Sizes Of Photos ,print On Cd/vcd,id Cards Without Laminting And No Ink / Converting .class Files Into .exe Files (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Converting Vhs/vcr To Vcd by vKaycee: 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2008
Please can any one help me with any info on converting vhs tapes to vcd. I was browsing the web sometime and saw a new type of video machine that enables you to connect to the computer straight using usb.but I didn't have a means to acquire it from the net. but I heard that I could connect the ordinary vhs/vcr still to the pc but don't know the hardwares required and how to. please can anyone help out with these? thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Land For Installation Of Telecom Mast Available@ Afforable Rate / Have You Ever Seen A Young Male Red Neck Lizard Before? / A Talented Nigerian Boy Makes An Electronic Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.