Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

What Really Happens When A Dry Cell Battery Is Exposed To Sunlight - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Really Happens When A Dry Cell Battery Is Exposed To Sunlight (1510 Views)

Ogun River In Kara Did Not Actually Dry Up. This Is What Happened! / Ogun River In Kara Turns To Dry Land Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / This Man Has Lived 30yrs Without Food But Only Sunlight, Air And Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Really Happens When A Dry Cell Battery Is Exposed To Sunlight by EcubeMNSE(m): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
I grew up to see my neighbours dry their battery(dry cell) with the belief that the battery will recharge. Sometimes this whole stuffs worked while sometimes it fails.
I'm happy for science and technology that doesn't just assume things but gives fact with proves and explanations.
First of all dry cell can't be recharged, the reason or who gave the idea that it can be recharged when exposed to sunlight remains a mystery.
I THROW THIS QUESTION TO ALL THE SCIENTISTS IN THIS FORUM, IS IT REALLY POSSIBLE FOR A DRY CELL BATTERY TO BE RECHARGED WHEN EXPOSED TO SUNLIGHT? Back your answers up with proves and scientific explanations.
The world is upgrading before we go somewhere and practice something people will be wondering which bush we came from.
Knowledge is power......
Re: What Really Happens When A Dry Cell Battery Is Exposed To Sunlight by Niyeal(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sundry dry cell bar3 is to ensure that the bar3 remain dry, so it woundnt met. Not necessary to recharge it.

(1) (Reply)

Permanent Refillable Cartridges 4 Canon Ip 7240 Printer / Create Lightweight (fast Loading) Joomla Templates In Less Time / Become An IT Accountant With Accounting Software Packages And Earn Big!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.