Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. (14265 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by jauntty: 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
What is wrong with NAIRALAND these days.? This place is fast becoming a poo-land. RUBBISH Posts on FP!!! Seun I used to respect the way U manage NL.....What went wrong? Has FP become twitter

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by dein77(m): 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
I don't know ooo....

However i dey always dey vex for my baby as him dey ravage my wife's bosom. ....

It's weird shaaa...
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by just2simple: 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
The husband has already owns d bossoms even blf d child arived.
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by azeeza(f): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Wereyy
akpanikpe:
Omo I like dat thing pass my wife wey get am sef grin not to talk about my child.
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by yoged(m): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ipledge:
Na we both get am grin,I pity my future wife breast...I no dey joke with breast
no matter how you don't joke with breast, you can't use straw to suck it. Chaiiiii, human being
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Drdonzeez(m): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Do guys take bossom milk?
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
yoged:
no matter how you don't joke with breast, you can't use straw to suck it. Chaiiiii, human being
Why I go use straw? I be learner?use all my hand and mouth,even if possible I won dey use leg
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Nosyke(m): 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
mmaichel:
source?

Wikipedia grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by clevvermind(m): 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
Breast is primarily made for child. That was why it was created.
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Mintayo(m): 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
smh...what's d fuss abt, there are two bosoms now, so husband takes one and the kids takes the other, then every one is happy.
Disclaimer: The above is not applicable if twins is involved o.
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Dreambeat: 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
jauntty:
What is wrong with NAIRALAND these days.? This place is fast becoming a poo-land. RUBBISH Posts on FP!!! Seun I used to respect the way U manage NL.....What went wrong? Has FP become twitter
Bros why take life too serious?A bit of humour and laughter is good for your system.Say a doctor said so. cool
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by sukkot: 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
abraham
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by teemy(m): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
for those calling this a funny topic, please it is not as it sometimes is part of the little straw that breaks the backs of some marriages. some wives totally neglect the booby needs of the hubby only to complain after nature has taken its toll that
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by teemy(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
the hubby does not appreciate their looks anymore. same for his sex needs during pregnancy. thing is let him be part of the transformation phases and as such any sudden change in looks would not hit him. hubbies should also be considerate too.
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by hazyfm: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
Frankmishael:
gej till APC stop bombing northern Nigeria

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ipledge:

then when e start to fall you go dey complain ,

you see am now undecided
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
How on earth did this rubbish make front page
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
Child.
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by dapojaja(m): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
this make me remember Abass Obesere Omorapala Song, Taloloyan

"Ija kan sele 'labule egba...talo loyan o"
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by parzdor(m): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
d father is d landlord while d child is just a tenant
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by amparas(m): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
50 - 50
Bricked your Android Smart phone?? Learn how to easily flash it from here http://amparasroms..com/2014/12/flash-mediatek-mtk-android-phones-with.html
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by veesion: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
Let those guys esp pretenders keep bblabbing, neglecting issues like dis break marriages d only thing can b age limit of those dat access topics like dis
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Lusola15: 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
grin To the man its a source of joy
;p To the child its a source of food

My joygrin
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by doubletitle: 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ipledge:

hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by AdeniyiA(m): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Nope!

Before birth it's the hubby's. During nursing the hubby shares it with the child. After nursing the hubby takes it right back.
bosoms in trouble!
cheesy
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by teemy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
@jauntty for me i like the new way a lot more topics are given the chance of the spotlight. also naira is first and foremost a business and what pays the owner is to have more page views. this system encourages members to come back for more quickly.
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by arsetalks(m): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

then when e start to fall you go dey complain ,

you see am now undecided
Wait oo, who dey complain say he don fall? It is not about the "standingness" of the breaast oo. That thing is just magical. No mountain climbing without sucking.
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Bimpe29: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
Both are the rightful owners. The child is short/part time owner, while husband is the full time/permanent owner.
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by pasqal09: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
clevvermind:
Breast is primarily made for child. That was why it was created.
U've never read songs of solomon then
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by LoveMEBaby(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ipledge:
Same here oo

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Hysmady(m): 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
Abeg na the husband jare...For the child its temporary,afterall the child won't suck forever cool...but Mehn!!! I love them big

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court / What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou / To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.