Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. (14277 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by LoveMEBaby(m): 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
kennygee:
@Op, this pics is wicked.

See as the hubby neglect the child dey chop im food.
e make sense na
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by musicwriter(m): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
It remains the husband's. Once in a while the baby may use it though. grin
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
Rubbish on front page
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by ejikeme(m): 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
ellechrystal:

Na husband oo. Even after kidsD man still dey banza d B

correct....
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by daliki: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
"Content for child....."
"Container for hub...." grin tongue
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by StillDeoye(m): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
The Husby Ofcourse. The Child Claims Ownership Tempoarily
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by honeric01(m): 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
Here's my own math

25 years as marriage age for my wife remains constant.

1 1/2 Years per baby x 4 = 6 years

Subtract 6 years from the "healthy lifespan of the Milk factory which i believe should be around 25 years" = 19 years.

Me the husband = 19 years
The 4 babies = 6 years.

It's very clear that I the husband remain the sole proprietor of my wife's milk factory. cool
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by ejikeme(m): 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
MayflowerB:
Abeg na d husband joor.....b4 pikin show face husband don dey there and when d child also leaves d parents d husband still stays back

sharp...
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by dudesexy1111(m): 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
undecided
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by obontami: 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
if d boooby small like agbalumo na d pikin get am...but if e big like cossy orjiakor own nna meen na d hubby get dat one o, cos pikin nor suppose carry d tin wey pass am
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

then when e start to fall you go dey complain ,

you see am now undecided
Sheybi na our thing,if na me suck am fall no problem
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by clevvermind(m): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
pasqal09:

U've never read songs of solomon then
do u think the breast will be there if not because of a child? there would not have been any need for breast if women don't give birth to children. that was why men don't have breast with milk.
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Adeyinka123: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
It's mine. I suck it anytime I so desire. My wife gives it to me without any question. I deliberately stopped my children when they are over sucking . QED.
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Adeyinka123: 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
qinbeauty:
Rubbish on front page
I disagree with you. It's a healthy discussion.
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by adedayourt(m): 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
Husbands, scrambling for der children's food since 1900
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by kennydee4real78(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
Children
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by tonero230(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
That's if the breast has not sagged
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by obontami: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
tongue
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by donodion(m): 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
heheeh why do you think Men become boys while with a woman with fantastic bobi?...while he was a child...he was sucking mommas milk factory...when he marries...his woman take over the reign ....till his last breath.
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by AfricanApple(f): 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
hian, biko my bosom belongs to me and no one but me. which one be husband or child undecided
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by XRAY21(m): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Jus see what made FB.

Why do the want to kill NL
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by XRAY21(m): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Jus see what made FB.

Why do the want to kill NL.

Is seun not seeing this
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Crownofwealth(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
o boy see haw i take make front page.u go fear fear.
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by sweteny(f): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
Na hubby get am o
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by boujaye: 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
berem:
grin

berem which one be your own?
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Gordieshegz(m): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
The husband owns the container(the flesh),the child owns the content(the milk)...as to me,no child can displace me from what I paid for(bride price)...at worst,we will share it left for child,right for me...anatomists remarked left breast is sweeter than the right o...
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by jauntty: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
Dreambeat:
Bros why take life too serious?A bit of humour and laughter is good for your system.Say a doctor said so. cool
Lol...am a doctor too. Anyway, am not against boo.bs sha

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by frankezi: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
Pally that one concern you oh. Me like the topic dieplus the response everyone is give with the pictures are just hillarious. But me feel say this is where the real concept of allocation of resources comes in everybody Should have their share grin
Flygeriansteve:
This kind yeye topics ehn? undecided
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Fourwinds: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

then when e start to fall you go dey complain ,

you see am now undecided
I hope u won't deny ur husband d privilage of working on it
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Crownofwealth(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
XRAY21:
Jus see what made FB.

Why do the want to kill NL
the post is no longer on fp.shebi ur body don reach ground naw.
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
Fourwinds:
I hope u won't deny ur husband d privilage of working on it

lol , of course not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children / When The Wife Earns And Contribute More To The Union? / Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.