Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' (2431 Views)

Am I Failling In My Responsibility As A Father Or What? / Who Owns Me? / Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by Holyfield1(m): 10:08am On Jun 19, 2015
This argument ensued between my siblings and I today.Fellow Nairalanders what's your take on this
Click Like for The Father and Share for the Child

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by Holyfield1(m): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2015
The Father for sure
Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by Kylez(m): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2015
Since I believe they both own it, I won't LIKE or SHARE grin tongue
Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by 13regular: 10:50am On Jun 19, 2015
Neither! but the HUSBAND
Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by Crieff(m): 10:51am On Jun 19, 2015
The woman.

2 Likes

Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by Trendy4gud(f): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2015
The father...he only lends it to the baby during lactation.

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by shangodele(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2015
google is ur friend
Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by Moana(f): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2015
The woman, its on her chest

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by Holyfield1(m): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2015
cc: lalasticlala ishilove Please do the needful
Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by bukatyne(f): 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
Father cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hubby is the landlord. Baby is the temporary tenant kiss

2 Likes

Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by Yustash001(m): 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
The father owns it....but what if he doesn't do the needful of him on it....not all men do oral stuff you know....but the baby must suck it ni sha....for that kinda man....it's just like lending out something that's not useful to you....

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
Seriously? undecided
Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by crackhaus: 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Seriously? undecided
Seriously... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
crackhaus:

Seriously... undecided

The force is with you, young Skywalker, but you are not yet a Jedi.

2 Likes

Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by crackhaus: 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Says the Agama lizard who nods at herself when no one else appreciates her jumping successfully from a 12-foot wall.

3 Likes

Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
crackhaus:

Says the Agama lizard who nods at herself when no one else appreciates her jumping successfully from a 12-foot wall.

Heh. If that's the case, should the lizard not be the first to appreciate it's own success(es)? And must it play for an audience?

3 Likes

Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by crackhaus: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Heh. If that's the case, should the lizard not be the first to appreciate it's own success? And must it play for an audience?
Jumping down a wall is what she's supposed to be doing, as do all lizards...at least 1,000,000 of them - nothing special about it, and certainly nothing to be appreciated for.

3 Likes

Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
crackhaus:

Jumping down a wall is what she's supposed to be doing, as do all lizards...at least 1,000,000 of them - nothing special about it, and certainly nothing to be appreciated for.

Yet the physics of the Agama's leap in particular inspires a disproportionate amount of research, wonder, and appreciation - unlike all lizards.

4 Likes

Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by crackhaus: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Yet the physics of the Agama's leap in particular inspires a disproportionate amount of research, wonder, and appreciation - unlike all lizards.

As do the adventures of Luke Skywalker also inspire a fanatical amount of admiration, wonder, and intimidation in foes - unlike all Skywalkers.

Keep giving yourself the nod, Agama Lizard...there's yet to be done a research on/appreciation of your unexceptional jumping.

2 Likes

Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
crackhaus:

As do the adventures of Luke Skywalker also inspire a fanatical amount of admiration, wonder, and intimidation in foes - unlike all Skywalkers.

Keep giving yourself the nod, Agama Lizard...there's yet to be done a research on/appreciation of your unexceptional jumping.

Loll. Skywalker the Jedi, yes. Skywalker the not-yet Jedi, not so much grin

You unwittingly chose to parable the Agama. If the research is yet to be conducted, how knows't thou how unexceptional, or exceptional the jumping? And what quarrel have you with supposedly 'self-nodding' lizards?

2 Likes

Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
Which jedi are you guys referring to, the only one I know is jedi jedi, if dats the case, we are happy crackhaus does not have it tongue
Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by crackhaus: 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Loll. Skywalker the Jedi, yes. Skywalker the not-yet Jedi, not so much grin

You unwittingly chose to parable the Agama. If the research is yet to be conducted, how knows't thou how unexceptional, or exceptional the jumping? And what quarrel have you with supposedly 'self-nodding' lizards?

The same quarrel you have with young Skywalker. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by crackhaus: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
njokusboy:
Which jedi are you guys referring to, the only one I know is jedi jedi, if dats the case, we are happy crackhaus does not have it tongue
Lol...
Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by timilehing(m): 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
See these dem agama & skywalker toasters above me o, na which kin yeye be dis? Just tell each other say "I like you" instead of these Wole Soyinka poet abi na prose wey una dey write
Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
timilehing:
See these dem agama & skywalker toasters above me o, na which kin yeye be dis? Just tell each other say "I like you" instead of these Wole Soyinka poet abi na prose wey una dey write

My dear, you owe Wole Soyinka an apology. Talk of Jedis and Agamas on a thread about mammary gland ownership isn't the stuff of romance, or poetry. Tell him, crackhaus.
Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
crackhaus:

The same quarrel you have with young Skywalker. grin

No quarrel...it's just he's not yet a Jedi grin
Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
njokusboy:

I'll be getting to your response.
Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Well for me, I think the Father is the owner of the boobs, the child is just lending it for a year and half wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by crackhaus: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

No quarrel...it's just he's not yet a Jedi grin
We on the same page actually, it's the Agama that seems not to get it yet.

You see, the point here is that an Agama lizard has neither the standing nor qualification for determining young Skywalker's Jedi-status. grin
Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I'll be getting to your response.

What response....
Re: Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
crackhaus:

We on the same page actually, it's the Agama that seems not to get it yet.

You see, the point here is that an Agama lizard has neither the standing nor qualification for determining young Skywalker's Jedi-status. grin

Don't you wish? You see, 'lizards' are often said to possess a strong sense of intuition - the Agama sees you all too well, and in more ways than one! wink

[img]http://media0./media/Qi2uMo9kdqqfS/giphy.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Which Painless Death Method Do You Know? / Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.