Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. (14266 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
For the lactating period , the child can have it. But after, make en no try am
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Hazardd(m): 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
mmaichel:
source?

Www.cartoon.com

Anything you see you take
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Flygeriansteve: 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
frankezi:
Pally that one concern you oh. Me like the topic dieplus the response everyone is give with the pictures are just hillarious. But me feel say this is where the real concept of allocation of resources comes in everybody Should have their share grin
Topics like this na him dey totori una grin Issokay.
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by papiyupi: 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
hmmm make i hear na me get d bobbi 105 percent no pikin fit put us assunder o
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by latestsunny(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
honeric01:

Here's my own math

25 years as marriage age for my wife remains constant.

1 1/2 Years per baby x 4 = 6 years

Subtract 6 years from the "healthy lifespan of the Milk factory which i believe should be around 25 years" = 19 years.

Me the husband = 19 years
The 4 babies = 6 years.

It's very clear that I the husband remain the sole proprietor of my wife's milk factory. cool

Very funny
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Crownofwealth(m): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2014
latestsunny:

Very funny
so?
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Crownofwealth(m): 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
itubo
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Crownofwealth(m): 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
Crownofwealth:
itubo
booobi to boobi na
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by MrObontami(m): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2016
Flygeriansteve:
This kind yeye topics ehn? undecided

wetin be yeye topic you no dey fvvvcck toto ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou / Why Do We Ignore Poor Loved Ones To Die, Then Start Contributing For Burial? / To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.