Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

The Handwriting Of A Child, What Determines It???? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Handwriting Of A Child, What Determines It???? (506 Views)

5,000 Personality Traits Are Linked To Handwriting / Handwriting Contest / What Determines The Threads Making The Front Page? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Handwriting Of A Child, What Determines It???? by Doclight(m): 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
Please nairalanders, over months i've been poundering over this, that's why i've put it up to nairalanders for help. i've come accross hand-writings, good, bad and ugly. and i've been wondering, why exactly do we have different writings? why does Ada's handwriting better than Obi's even after been tutored by same teacher over d years. what exactly causes it? the teacher? pls 4rnds don't ignore. thanks!
Re: The Handwriting Of A Child, What Determines It???? by MrTeymee(m): 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Genetics and environmental factors ah guess
Re: The Handwriting Of A Child, What Determines It???? by Doclight(m): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
MrTeymee:
Genetics and environmental factors ah guess
Environmental how? i've also seen the rich with incorrigible writings. genetics? what if both parents have bad writings nd d kids d opposite?
Re: The Handwriting Of A Child, What Determines It???? by MrTeymee(m): 8:10am On Dec 16, 2014
Doclight:
Environmental how? i've also seen the rich with incorrigible writings. genetics? what if both parents have bad writings nd d kids d opposite?
That's why ah said guess la

(1) (Reply)

They Only Came To Collect Their Dues. / Why We Prefer The ‘semi-illiterate Jackboot’ To Thephd Crook / Damaturu Town Under Attack Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.