Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Cbn Is Overrated In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cbn Is Overrated In Nigeria (334 Views)

Overrated Courses In Nigerian Universities / Is University Education Overrated? / Is Intelligence Overrated: What You Really Need To Succeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Is Overrated In Nigeria by kristein(m): 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
need your opinion/contribution on this:

I was debating with my friends some couple of days(majority of them are in my department)..this almost resulted to a fight that some of their noises shake the building heavily,and some were angrily hitting the roof profusely..

I am currently studying accounting in one of the fed university,nigeria..and my dream had always been to work in central bank of nigeria(c.b.n) all my life..

so I decided to raise the topic about what criteria needed before you can be able to work in cbn..majority of my friends contribution was discouraging and deterrent...

some said only if I am charterred(that I should be able to pass ican exam) and have a solid first class in accounting then I am elligible to apply...

this their contribution made me retorted contrary,that if only I would have my first class in this field(accounting),I should be elligible for their criterial,while some were against me that cbn is meant for intelligent people,that they may ask me even after having first class including my ican exam qualification to obtain msc before applying...

this made me go against them,that even led to an uncontrollable arguement..

to me I dn't think there is something so special about the so-called cbn(na name e jus carry) even compare with most respectable and goodwill oil company in nigeria:the likes of shell,chevron,nnpc ett ceteria...

I need people who have got so much experience about our country organisation principles and methodology to contribute specifically..

what so special about cbn?

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology, Owerri Direct Entry Admission Cal_08039180720 / YABATECH HND Admission List 2014: Nigerianuniversitynews.com / Please How Do One Post Videos On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.