Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

LASU Acceptance Fee Plus Original Jamb Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Acceptance Fee Plus Original Jamb Result (468 Views)

2013/2014 Admission!!! Get Your Original JAMB Scratch Card From JAMB!!! / Original Jamb Result / Jamb Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASU Acceptance Fee Plus Original Jamb Result by Hendrix09(m): 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
i just got admitted into LASU,pls i wanna ask if they pay acceptance fee in the school or not?And if they do when do newly admitted students pay and how can i pay for the acceptance fee And do they request for original jamb resultplease anybody i need answers asap..
Re: LASU Acceptance Fee Plus Original Jamb Result by Ikenna1989(m): 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
There is no payment of acceptance fee in LASU. Just screening exercise of your credentials and if you are a Lagosian, your eligibility will be ascertained by the screening panel. Thereafter, you will just proceed to pay your fees. Then lectures follow, then your Matriculation. But all these will play out next January. Just keep your ears on the ground
Re: LASU Acceptance Fee Plus Original Jamb Result by Hendrix09(m): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
alright thanks mate...i appreciate
Re: LASU Acceptance Fee Plus Original Jamb Result by Mrwater: 8:06am On Dec 17, 2014
Ikenna1989:
There is no payment of acceptance fee in LASU. Just screening exercise of your credentials and if you are a Lagosian, your eligibility will be ascertained by the screening panel. Thereafter, you will just proceed to pay your fees. Then lectures follow, then your Matriculation. But all these will play out next January. Just keep your ears on the ground
please are you a student there or staff? Cos I just gained admission to study accounting education in lasu and I want to be sure of the next step.

(1) (Reply)

6 Top Movies That Would Inspire You For The New Year / Photos:dead Body Lyng In Unilag Road / Genius, Show Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.