Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

First Class Graduate Of Civil Engineering, Covenant University Tells Her Story ( - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Class Graduate Of Civil Engineering, Covenant University Tells Her Story ( (585 Views)

No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! / First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' / First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Class Graduate Of Civil Engineering, Covenant University Tells Her Story ( by pico4421: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
First Class Graduate of Civil Engineering, Covenant University Tells Her Story (Highly Inspiring)

Twenty one-year-old Adepoju Peace was one of the female first class graduates from the Civil Engineering Department of Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State, in the 2013/2014 academic session having finished with a 4.54 CGPA. In this interview, she tells TUNDE AJAJA of the PUNCH about her experience in school
Some people feel majority of women would naturally not apply to study an engineering course, what attracted you to it?
That was one of the major motivations for choosing the course. I don’t believe there are certain courses exclusively for men. So, I have always wanted to be an engineer and that was what I applied to study, even though it didn’t really fascinate me until I got to SS2. Interestingly, my dream as a child was to be a doctor because my mum is one but the dream changed when I realised that I didn’t like Biology and I did better in Physics and Mathematics. My parents were supportive of whatever choice I made. Their encouragement helped a lot.
Why did you choose to study Civil Engineering and not any other field of engineering?
I loved Maths and Physics right from the beginning. Maths was my best subject and Technical Drawing was a subject I also enjoyed doing. So, putting all those together made me go for civil engine...>>>http://unnedu..com/2014/12/first-class-graduate-of-civil.html

(1) (Reply)

40 Facts That Will Make Life A Whole Lot Less Complicated / Lagos State Pupils Shine In National Competitions / CIAPS Postgraduate Commonwealth 2015 Scholarship For School Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.