Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Check Out Nigeria's New Boko Haram Video Game Called 'Sambisa Assault' [photo] - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Check Out Nigeria's New Boko Haram Video Game Called 'Sambisa Assault' [photo] (30072 Views)

Windows10 & D Game Called SAMBISA Escape,wat Is Ur Take On Dis Game? / What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? / New Game Called 'my Oga At The Top' Featuring Nscdc's Obafaiye Shem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Nigeria's New Boko Haram Video Game Called 'Sambisa Assault' [photo] by cococandy(f): 1:00am On Dec 16, 2014
Buchukwu:
The game should be banned permanently. The owner of that game should be arrested, tortued, sentenced to 1 month in prison (which i think is fair). But it wont happen cos we live in a lawless country. It won't happen in the west cos they have values, they don't joke with terror and racism. Look at what happened to balotelli's instagram picture post.
undecided
Re: Check Out Nigeria's New Boko Haram Video Game Called 'Sambisa Assault' [photo] by Posman(m): 6:32am On Dec 16, 2014
no screenshot?
Re: Check Out Nigeria's New Boko Haram Video Game Called 'Sambisa Assault' [photo] by odingara(m): 6:45am On Dec 16, 2014
The country is in chaos and the best they could come up wif is a mothervucking game. : angry
Re: Check Out Nigeria's New Boko Haram Video Game Called 'Sambisa Assault' [photo] by Mamazz: 7:05am On Dec 16, 2014
Lovely game! Well done guys! Isn't that Zubair Abubakar the Whiz kid that launched the Nigerian Constitution into a blackberry app? The guy is talented.....God bless them
Re: Check Out Nigeria's New Boko Haram Video Game Called 'Sambisa Assault' [photo] by cdocdathrilla: 9:18am On Dec 16, 2014
Buchukwu:
The game should be banned permanently. The owner of that game should be arrested, tortued, sentenced to 1 month in prison (which i think is fair). But it wont happen cos we live in a lawless country. It won't happen in the west cos they have values, they don't joke with terror and racism. Look at what happened to balotelli's instagram picture post.
what is even wrong with u pple and self righteousness, its not a joke, its what gamers do. Do u know what inspired d best games uve played. Mtcheeew
Re: Check Out Nigeria's New Boko Haram Video Game Called 'Sambisa Assault' [photo] by cdocdathrilla: 9:22am On Dec 16, 2014
Ariel20:
Mumu innovation, not in this sensitive time
miss sensitivity, did u ever fast and pray for d chibok girls, did u loss sleep cuz of dem? U na go jst dey yarn

1 Like

Re: Check Out Nigeria's New Boko Haram Video Game Called 'Sambisa Assault' [photo] by LordVoodoo: 9:46am On Dec 16, 2014
Blind critics everywhere , at least play the game first

This is the link for android users ---> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chopup.sambisa
Re: Check Out Nigeria's New Boko Haram Video Game Called 'Sambisa Assault' [photo] by LordVoodoo: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2014
ruffDiamond:
Bullshi.t! totally ill-timed#bring back dem poor gals first plus i hate video gam

You are a typical idiot!!! you hate video games and you are here saying rubbish... you shouldn't be allowed to breathe where real gamers talk.
Blind critic, oponu ayeraye!!
Re: Check Out Nigeria's New Boko Haram Video Game Called 'Sambisa Assault' [photo] by donnffd(m): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2014
Buchukwu:

Some Americans create a game like Call of Duty in which soldiers kill citizens and you fight in wars and stuff, you with your dumbass sit down and waste time playing those games, now your fellow citizens creates a game built around the problems of our country and offer to use earnings to help victims and you start saying NONSENSE! i am sorry my brother but you are part of the reason Nigeria and her talents are not celebrated as well as they should. please just go somewhere and hide abeg

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Nigeria's New Boko Haram Video Game Called 'Sambisa Assault' [photo] by Posman(m): 6:19am On Dec 17, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

Read more and download game here: http://www.ntechgeeks.com/join-the-fight-against-terrorism-download-sambisa-assault-for-free/

u guys shld post screenshots nah!
let's see how the game looks like, nothing I want to do with the cover picture.
Re: Check Out Nigeria's New Boko Haram Video Game Called 'Sambisa Assault' [photo] by Xorcyst(m): 8:37am On Dec 22, 2014
Hello Forum
Season's greetings
Please check out this short Youtube clip for gameplay of our indigenous 3D RPG on Android
Kindly share
Thank you
Proudly Nigerian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T03f8rANQ7I

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Free Android Games 2019 / All PES 2014 Cheat For PS2 / A Thread For Mobile Gamers ( Android & IOS )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.