Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) (45176 Views)

Yemi Alade At The UBA CEO Awards In A V-neck Jumpsuit (pics) / Fan Asks Alexx Ekubo Out, See His Reply / Alexx Ekubo Goes Sky Diving In London (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Haryorqunley(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nawaoooooooooooooo.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by ozoebuka1(m): 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
firstEVA:
Why does this guy wear so many colours all the time?

She's hot.
just ma thought..
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by ellechrystal(f): 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
Good 4 them
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
My, my. Ahem... What's all the furo, I mean, furore about?
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by chocmanne(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
firstEVA:
Why does this guy wear so many colours all the time?

She's hot.
question for the gods.....
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Anaskie(m): 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
Yemi Alade, I love you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
xamuel17:
how can this ass bring back our girls?
Lol
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
IamOpemipo:
Wow!

Is this for real?..abi no b dt same medium yansh we see for 'baby hello vid?

Hahahaha
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Dreambeat: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
I like her role in Wande Coal's 'Baby Hello'.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
This babe no dey wear bra....nah so she no wear bra for KISSING video too
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by rattlesnake(m): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
mistake
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by ROZZAYY(f): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
For real r dey rily dating? Hmmmmm. Dey look great tho, nice suit dere.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by DollyParton1(f): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2014

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Lilshorecords(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
alexdellafonte:
♍ƺ don't like her.
and me too!
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by lafflaff123(m): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
Looked at her shape real hard and its perfect, no bulging/flabby stomach which is what i hate most in females. The Face thoughhhh, anyway 6 OVER 10.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by millionboi(m): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
sauceny:
I thought they denied ever dating...
d dude maybe on contract
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hmm I reserve my comment lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Beesluv: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
Is Alex her Johnie
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Obienesarah: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
xamuel17:
By dangling around d forest of jos.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by apparentlylaw(m): 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
Shez Hawt tho ....
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by condralbede(m): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
This Alex bad gan, see how he Don nak yemi yansh comot gbam grin Watin Jonny no fit do since last year cool

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ksslib:
She no wiar brazier? angry
grin NO sad cheesy
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by stayblack: 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
sometimes, i wonder,but we can still show our talent, without bitching ourselfs or girlfriend.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Obienesarah: 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
xamuel17:
Just by dangling in d forest of jos.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by XRAY21(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
Just see FP na hw dose the buttocks help me or stop bombing in this country. Nonsense FP jor
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Onyiclara(f): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
kossyablaze:
Chineke! Nkea abughi fake o. Nwa mmechi, mepee, gbaa strike
Bido lesson
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Omotall(m): 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Here in mars am schooling,we don't know them here, tongue next topic abeg cool

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by assana: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mtcheeeew infact na rag she wear,wait a min wah is Alex doing wit such babe undecided bia Alex Ekubo u too clean pass dis kia tin naa undecided
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by TheWhiteLynchM(m): 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
wait, pls, is she and Alex Ekubo trully dating?
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Blazinraj01(f): 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
The guy is well dressed and she, not so much undecided
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
kossyablaze:
Chineke! Nkea abughi fake o. Nwa mmechi, mepee, gbaa strike
grin I never knew she was that endowed too.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) by 100Cents: 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
herald9:
See wetin Johnny dey enjoycheesy

I see...

Obama will hear this..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) / Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween / Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.