Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? (32054 Views)

Which Subject Do You Think Is Going On? (Hilarious Photo) / What Subject Do You Think This Is? **photo / WAEC EXPO/RUNZ 2020 | NECO EXPO/RUNS: CALL 08138222229 NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by dmola(m): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2014
Government απϑ account!!!! They were so boring smtimes I do jst run outta their class
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by oluplus(m): 8:09am On Dec 16, 2014
Geography. writing long notes every time
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by gudluckgreat(m): 8:09am On Dec 16, 2014
mizjules:
Economics, she will just come with her fat body and bore us all day cry... U dare not try that in chemistry class, else you'd be made to answer questions meant for the gods

Its As If We Went to The Same School. ThatS Exactly How Our Econs Teacher Was.cheesy

Well The Most Boring Was Geography,Short,Very Quiet Woman.
She Just Enters The Class,And Starts Writing From End till End Of the Board. And she Never Leaves any space Lolz.
After Writing She'll Just stand There and Be Talking to Herself.
Everyone will Be Making Noise as If she Wasn't Therecheesy
the Dean Will Walk Past And Be Very Suprised That she was Inside the Class and Still It Was rowdy.
"Can't U control this Children Madam?" he'll ask Her
"Leave Dem,it is Not My concern,If they Like Let them Keep Making Noise"
We Call her MADAM GEO(geography) And She Loves It grin
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by buchilino(m): 8:10am On Dec 16, 2014
Yoruba definitely
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by henryobinna(m): 8:11am On Dec 16, 2014
holatin:
mathematics
am sorry but no wonder majority of your posts on NL are dumb.

think like a mathematician
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Gooci(m): 8:11am On Dec 16, 2014
Mine was English Language
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2014
Azsalami:
As We all know, we all have one subject that we hated most in our school days, what subject really made you feel like this?

Mine was PHYSICS .
Bros same with me o
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by majorfarms(m): 8:14am On Dec 16, 2014
French class: Bonjour Madam, common cerva, cerva bien merci, e vou.....3mins later; ZZZzzzzzzzzzz...forty mins later...Au revoir madam. So tey I even slept in Mock French exam. cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 16, 2014
abstract algebra and real analysis. twin demons!
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by MysticZeus: 8:17am On Dec 16, 2014
Economics
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Beesluv: 8:18am On Dec 16, 2014
Government
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by cyrusmike001: 8:18am On Dec 16, 2014
Junior Secondary: French, i hated it. It was pure gabbage to me ears even though the teacher was good. Senior Secondary: CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS, i've never seen a teacher as dry as my chemistry teacher, the only thing she can do is to write 10pages of note on the board and don't even get me started on my PHYSICS teacher, if i had a dog, i'm sure my dog would be more funny than he is. I never really passed those subjects but the experience was fun.
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by RAO1(m): 8:20am On Dec 16, 2014
biology! that woman is an SU (staunch xtian )
she tot as if it were sermon
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by magabounce(m): 8:20am On Dec 16, 2014
Definitely Mathematics... Nevr passed dt subject
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by holatin(m): 8:20am On Dec 16, 2014
henryobinna:
am sorry but no wonder majority of your posts on NL are dumb.

think like a mathematician
Do u always leave your brain offline when quoting people.

I marvel at your gullibility.

1 Like

Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Sunnybabe(m): 8:22am On Dec 16, 2014
chemistry and biology. chaai, those 2 subject make me sleep especially chemistry. na only when we are teaching the topic REPRODUCTION i usually enjoy biology class then
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by judedwriter(m): 8:23am On Dec 16, 2014
Mathematics-maths-arithmetic-whatever u want to call it.
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by hensben(m): 8:23am On Dec 16, 2014
GST 101 then in ss1...mehn so boring
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 16, 2014
Hehhehehhe, lwkm o.... So no be only me dey lazy
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by donte2112: 8:26am On Dec 16, 2014
Government
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 16, 2014
holatin:
Do u always leave your brain offline when quoting people.

I marvel at your gullibility.

Lol, you need to see how am laughing here man!!
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by rittyben(f): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2014
Geography, chemistry, Physis.
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by luckidoc(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2014
Fine art...junior secondary skul..yoruba...all my stay in secondary school
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2014
myn was MTH111 and i failed it for 2yrs...passed it in my 300lv.
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 16, 2014
Further Maths
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by zudozz: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2014
Maths..Matics. I hate d class d teach d chairs n table. I also hate new general maths hate d class n hate d pen that we used 2 write it!
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by muffiebish(m): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2014
mizjules:
Economics, she will just come with her fat body and bore us all day cry... U dare not try that in chemistry class, else you'd be made to answer questions meant for the gods
....lmfao

1 Like

Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Suzyky4u(f): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2014
Azsalami:
Lol, especially physics, if I perform well then it will be D7

Really? Wow. Physics was one of my best subjects. I once scored 99% which got my teacher thinking if stole the questions since I always failed maths.

1 Like

Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by kamez(m): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2014
C.R.K back in junior secondary skul..

The teacher taught us about Paul and barnabas continously for more than a year..

Dats why we nicknamed her mrs paul and barnabas
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Uniqueme(f): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2014
Jss-Music
Sss-Maths
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by janejive(f): 8:38am On Dec 16, 2014
Further Mathematics, it was like jargon back in senior secondary school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Stops Salaries Of University Workers Not Enrolled On IPPIS / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions / "Nigerian Scam" Used As A Lecture Topic In An American University: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.