Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? (32071 Views)

Which Subject Do You Think Is Going On? (Hilarious Photo) / What Subject Do You Think This Is? **photo / WAEC EXPO/RUNZ 2020 | NECO EXPO/RUNS: CALL 08138222229 NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by kagari: 8:38am On Dec 16, 2014
happyzed0:
Enzymology
Mehn dat cause na horror back then, but now when i read it i looks like beans cake aka akara to me. Our HOD took the course and u are always free to sleep

1 Like

Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by rittyben(f): 8:39am On Dec 16, 2014
Hahahaahhaahahahahahhaahahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahahahhaha ouch!
henryobinna:
am sorry but no wonder majority of your posts on NL are dumb.

think like a mathematician

1 Like

Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by BlazeCBK(m): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2014
As in eeeey, it's mathematics. Even though many had it as their very best subject but not for me.
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by holatin(m): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2014
Azsalami:

Lol, you need to see how am laughing here man!!
really
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by delman88(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2014
MARKone:
All the Subjects embarassed

olodo rabataaaa lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by chukwudubemfelix(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2014
Futhermaths God I hate dat subject..I never for 1nce pass dat subject.
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by jauntty: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2014
Primary : English. Secondary : Physics. University : ALL the Courses + ALL the Lecturers + ALL the Lecture Halls.

1 Like

Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by MARKone(m): 8:44am On Dec 16, 2014
justi4jesu:

Lol....Are you kidding me right now smiley

Yeah, secondary school was like that, though had a thing for Biology. Thankfully it did not affect my grades.
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Teespice(f): 8:44am On Dec 16, 2014
biology.

the woman was so boring to a point where I knelt down, placed my head on the chair and slept off. was able to do that because I sat at the last row in class.

1 Like

Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by MARKone(m): 8:45am On Dec 16, 2014
delman88:

olodo rabataaaa lol grin grin grin

U no serious grin grin
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by weezii(m): 8:45am On Dec 16, 2014
Azsalami:
As We all know, we all have one subject that we hated most in our school days, what subject really made you feel like this?

Mine was PHYSICS .
E be like say we go d same school.

From the time I started Physics till my year 1 na narrow escape I dey always do. I always get 40 on the Dot. Pass mark and luck tins

1 Like

Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by peculiarabacus(m): 8:46am On Dec 16, 2014
LIKE I DO SAY: am a clown during my set....I always made the lively
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by kwencypresh(f): 8:46am On Dec 16, 2014
jss. Econs
Ss. Maths, History & Biology
University..Edu 111 & lib
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by mamajohn(f): 8:47am On Dec 16, 2014
Physics and Further Mathematics
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2014
valacious:

abstract algebra and real analysis. twin demons!

Mhen, those courses were really hard but nothing close to boring. I, for one, loved abstract mathematics.

Music class did it for me. I never for once understood what that woman was drawing on the white board every Friday. She just kept on drawing and the funny thing was that she expected me to remember and draw those curly childish things on the exam day. me, for where? I failed Music without compunction for nine terms. (that's the whole of my junior class grin ) .And I'm sure I will still fail it again should I be asked to go back now cause the thing still does not make sense to me sad . I am surprised to see some adults still drawing it today even at the university level. Nawa o.
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by selectedhero(m): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2014
economics
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by mckoolcharming(m): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2014
Jss CRS.....†ђξ man is so annoying that any move U̶̲̥̅̊ make will make U̶̲̥̅̊ pray

SS Auto mechanics....love †ђξ subject but †ђξ man is damn too slow(old age)

University....history of ancient architecture....the man Threatens wit questions and will never answer urs.....gives U̶̲̥̅̊ as an assignment
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by jaybee3(m): 8:49am On Dec 16, 2014
Further maths

Picture this, the idiotic teacher walks in talks to the board for the entire duration then walks straight out

Maths on the other hand was always very interesting for obvious reasons. My teacher packed well for front so your boy go just dey stare at them twins
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by bashydemy(m): 8:51am On Dec 16, 2014
Maths, the man we just keep saying we don't say you know it now we are still teaching you very boring man

and History of Architecture that man too is so boring no explanation just reading.. may his soul rest in peace.
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by intergral(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2014
Jsec- mathematics
S-sec- physics .....
100 level first semester - PHY 101
100 level second semester - PHY 104
200 level first semester - MTH 201- real analysis 1
200 level second semester - MTH 202 real analysis 2
300 level first semester-MTH 301 real Analysis 3
300 level second semester- MTH 302 real analysis 4
400 level first semester - MTH 401 real analysis 5 .......... On ma way to second semester ............
Bsc Mathematics no be beans when it comes to abstract or space maths ........
They include : abstract algebra , complex analysis and real analysis ..
#ILOVEWHATISTUDY

1 Like

Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 16, 2014
Technical Drawing
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by liveyourlife: 8:53am On Dec 16, 2014
From the computer to the iPad, technology is revolutionizing how we work, play, socialize, and learn (sometimes all at once). In celebration of Computer Science Education Week, here are my tots on the matter.

https://www.nairaland.com/2039862/6-technologies-changed-education-forever
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 16, 2014
intergral:
Jsec- mathematics
S-sec- physics .....
400 level first semester - MTH 401 real analysis 5 .......... On ma way to second semester ............
#ILOVEWHATISTUDY

Bsc mathematics? Wah? Gurus
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by chiibekee(f): 8:55am On Dec 16, 2014
History and sometimes furthermaths. Those two subjects are something else
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Onyenna(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2014
Back then in SS1, in Literature and Fine Art classes, i was Mr. Clueless One of Nigeria!!....... we were forced to do both science and art courses and that made so many people realise their 'True calling' grin grin grin grin ....... i was amazing in science courses but a BIG FLOP in almost all art courses except Government.....

1 Like

Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by famtech: 8:59am On Dec 16, 2014
holycup:
FRENCH cheesy

Even the teacher follow cause am grin grin grin grin

Same with me .I hate to the core, infact a times in will be in d bush or uncompleted blocks to avoid it . Ah MR.MUNCHING the Teacher na wahala
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by intergral(m): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2014
Azsalami:

Bsc mathematics? Wah? Gurus
Yeah I hate maths in my secondary school and then destiny still led me there and then I decide to love it with all my heart........... No course is as easy as mathematics

1 Like

Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by kevinkod(m): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2014
biology, after he don yan for like one hour plus, u will rite so tey u hand go dey comot water. SAJOCO days on my mind jare
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Gooci(m): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2014
intergral:
Jsec- mathematics
S-sec- physics .....
#ILOVEWHATISTUDY

Bros, seems yur from "wyt aoz"
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Dreyl(m): 9:02am On Dec 16, 2014
French and math
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by intergral(m): 9:02am On Dec 16, 2014
Gooci:

Bros, seems yur from "wyt aoz"

What do you mean ?
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by scave(m): 9:04am On Dec 16, 2014
Lol French check out scaved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Federal University Oye Ekiti 2012/2013 Admission / 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.