Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found (2972 Views)

Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families / Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by dabrats(f): 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
A study into the Darwin Awards, the award body who document people who have improved the human gene pool by removing themselves from it in a stupid manner, has concluded that men make up 90 per cent of the ‘winners’.

In this case, the ‘winners’ are always corpses.

The tongue-in-cheek research conducted by Newcastle University suggested MIT, or ‘male idiot theory’ (the theory that ‘men are idiots, and idiots do stupid things’) was to blame for the unequal findings.

In the 332 cases analysed since 1995, 282 involved men dying easily avoidable deaths, whereas only 36 women died in doing stupid things (14 cases involved both men and women and were therefore discounted).However, could this just be because men have a more adventurous spirit?

Writing in the Christmas edition of the British medical journal the researchers said men often succumb to unfortunate ends in pursuit of ‘bragging rights’.

One of the most famous recipients of the award was a man who tried to use a chainsaw and a grenade to make his own fireworks – he would have definitely have had some ‘bragging rights’ had he survived.

http://chynaduru..com/
Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by Mayydayy(m): 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
men die silly death because men take larger risks.simple.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by KanwuliaJara: 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
Because women have BIGGER brains! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
Because women have BIGGER brains! kiss

Oh dear, bigger bo0bs you mean.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by KanwuliaJara: 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
Aprime:

Oh dear, bigger bo0bs you mean.

No, BRAINS!
Go back and learn your Biology Basics! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by ssheryl(f): 12:05am On Dec 16, 2014
They needed all that researcher to know this I thought it was sooo obvious...
(Now men attack me... Am readyyyy wink )

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by cococandy(f): 12:37am On Dec 16, 2014
Mayydayy:
men die silly death because men take larger risks.simple.
and those risks are because they are dumber grin

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by Anyi3(m): 12:50am On Dec 16, 2014
ssheryl:

Babe why seek attention na.

Oya to prove the dumb theory, I have mumuly quoted you.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by ssheryl(f): 12:57am On Dec 16, 2014
Anyi3:

Babe why seek attention na.

Oya to prove the dumb theory, I have mumuly quoted you.

Thank you for mumuly proving their theory wink

1 Like

Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by illicit(m): 1:02am On Dec 16, 2014
Men gat balls, dazall.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by lafflaff123(m): 1:13am On Dec 16, 2014
Okay i agree i am dumb.
Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by ssheryl(f): 1:15am On Dec 16, 2014
lafflaff123:
Okay i agree i am dumb.

Lol you jus made my night... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by KanwuliaJara: 2:05am On Dec 16, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 16, 2014
I guess the post is intended to give you the "thumb-up" to become unnecessarily stubborn...
Go Ahead
Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by Pavore9: 7:08am On Dec 16, 2014
Laughing..this will be an interesting thread to follow as both sides will want to prove who is dumber!
Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 16, 2014
Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by YourCoffin: 10:10am On Dec 16, 2014
A dumb specie carried out an experiment on dumb species and dumbly stated that the dumb species are trully dumb.

Hahahaha! Very dumb indeed.

And the supposed intelligent species dumbly agreed. The world is trully dumb. *smh*
Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by 2good(m): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2014
Men are so dumb that some of what they have accomplished are:
-They went to the moon.
-They developed the telephone
-They developed the internet
-They developed nuclear energy, atomic bomb and hydrogen bomb
-They conquered other humans in different part of the world and discovered the new world
-They built all the sky scrapper in existence
-They built all the complex electricity system we use today.
-They built massive ship which allow cargo transfer in large quantity.
-They built the aeroplane
-They built the complex sewage system
-They built the london tube system and other subway in the world
-They also developed the fast train and tram system used globally
-They developed the television
-They put satelite in space
-They built an international space station that spaceship can dock in space
-They built drilling rigs
-They built the computer (hardware and software)
-They developed and built aircondition and heater we use today
-They built refineries we use in processing hydrocarbon.

When ever I hear women talking nonsense about who is smatter of the sexes, I just shake my head and wonder how people can be so dumb as to not see the reality of things happening around them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by illicit(m): 11:15am On Dec 16, 2014
^ so all this things u mentioned, women no partake at all abi? Or u no read d post wella? U r just proving the op's point that some men are...? U know?

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by crackhaus: 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
dabrats:

http://chynaduru..com/
And this is your source, a blog?

Your dumbness knows no bound gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by 2good(m): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
illicit:
^ so all this things u mentioned, women no partake at all abi? Or u no read d post wella? U r just proving the op's point that some men are...? U know?

No you are the one that is dumb here. The world is 6 billion today all due to the creativity and sacrifice of men (It was barely 1 billion in 1900). No sacrifice means no progress and sacrificing doesn'nt make you dumb. It also surprises me that you do not see how risk taking and creativity is being redifined as being dumb even though the whole human civilization have benefited from male sacrifices.
Revise that headline with "Women Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found" and see how much noise women and feminist will make no matter the logic in the story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
You are looking for trouble cheesy
Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by lilmax(m): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
ssheryl:
please rate your father how dumb is he to you? grin
Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by coogar: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
another clickbait....

99% of all human achievements are by men. if women had smarter brains from creation, they wouldn't be playing catch up like you will find out in every sphere of life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by cao(f): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
^^ I'll not reply to this obvious bait of a comment.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by dinachi(m): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
Men practically created the world we live in! If not for President Woodruff Wilson,women will still not be eligible to vote. Every day I read and hear idiotic postulations by ungrateful mentally deranged bitches, I almost wish President Wilson didn't do the needful. Guys lets just ignore these misguided bitches, we still have good women.
Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by ssheryl(f): 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
lilmax:
please rate your father how dumb is he to you? grin

Haha... cheesy
Why are we dragging my father in this research... Lol... I would rate but he'll probably kill me with flogging before I finish my HONEST rating...

So to avoid this I'll say he is not as dumb as most men I've met n those I'll meet... grin

1 Like

Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by ssheryl(f): 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
dinachi:
Men practically created the world we live in! If not for President Woodruff Wilson,women will still not be eligible to vote. Every day I read and hear idiotic postulations by ungrateful mentally deranged bitches, I almost wish President Wilson didn't do the needful. Guys lets just ignore these misguided bitches, we still have good women.

Lol no need to be all bitter n angry... It's just research... You can always do yours to prove otherwise... Plus it's not conclusive am sure... Is it? But if it is well then....
Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by illicit(m): 7:52am On Dec 18, 2014
Some 'boys' will cum here, and by their arguments, all they do actually is prove the op and the dumb research right.
Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by olashas(f): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2014
illicit:
Some 'boys' will cum here, and by their arguments, all they do actually is prove the op and the dumb research right.
They have started already grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found by Talon05: 8:38am On Dec 18, 2014
Oh oh, women are so smart the only cause they champion in this world is Feminism. A destructive cause is their only invention and/ or achievement. They deserve our utmost respect.

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Butchered My Wife To Death In Lagos- Portuguese Hubby Cries Out / Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce / Indian Woman Gave Birth To 11 Kids At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.