Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide (7443 Views)

Nine Important Verse That Muslim Need To Explain To Us / A Verse That Kills Enemies In Psalm / Catholic Church Knows That Muslims Are Paradise Bound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by tola9ja: 1:48am On Dec 16, 2014
Matthew 10:34
"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Ephesians 6:17
And take THE HELMET OF SALVATION, and the[b] sword[/b] of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Exodus 17:13
So Joshua overwhelmed Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.

Joshua 11:10-12
Then Joshua turned back at that time, and captured Hazor and struck its king with the[b] sword[/b]; for Hazor formerly was the head of all these kingdoms. They struck every person who was in it with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying them; there was no one left who breathed. And he burned Hazor with fire. Joshua captured all the cities of these kings, and all their kings, and he struck them with the edge of the[b] sword[/b], and utterly destroyed them; just as Moses the servant of the LORD had commanded.

Joshua 19:47
The territory of the sons of Dan proceeded beyond them; for the sons of Dan went up and fought with Leshem and captured it Then they struck it with the edge of the sword and possessed it and settled in it; and they called Leshem Dan after the name of Dan their father.

Judges 20:17
Then the men of Israel besides Benjamin were numbered, 400,000 men who draw the sword; all these were men of war.

2 Samuel 24:9
And Joab gave the number of the registration of the people to the king; and there were in Israel eight hundred thousand valiant men who drew the sword, and the men of Judah were five hundred thousand men.

2 Samuel 23:10
He arose and struck the Philistines until his hand was weary and clung to the sword, and the LORD brought about a great victory that day; and the people returned after him only to strip the slain.

1 Samuel 21:8-9
David said to Ahimelech, "Now is there not a spear or a sword on hand? For I brought neither my sword nor my weapons with me, because the king's matter was urgent." Then the priest said, "The sword of Goliath the Philistine, whom you killed in the valley of Elah, behold, it is wrapped in a cloth behind the ephod; if you would take it for yourself, take it. For there is no other except it here." And David said, "There is none like it; give it to me."

2 Samuel 1:14-16
Then David said to him, "How is it you were not afraid to stretch out your hand to destroy the LORD'S anointed?" And David called one of the young men and said, "Go, cut him down." So he struck him and he died. David said to him, "Your blood is on your head, for your mouth has testified against you, saying, 'I have killed the LORD'S anointed.'"

1 Samuel 15:33
But Samuel said, "As your sword has made women childless, so shall your mother be childless among women." And Samuel hewed Agag to pieces before the LORD at Gilgal.

1 Samuel 17:51
Then David ran and stood over the Philistine and took his[b] sword [/b]and drew it out of its sheath and killed him, and cut off his head with it When the Philistines saw that their champion was dead, they fled.

1 Samuel 22:18-19
Then the king said to Doeg, "You turn around and attack the priests." And Doeg the Edomite turned around and attacked the priests, and he killed that day eighty-five men who wore the linen ephod. And he struck Nob the city of the priests with the edge of the sword, both men and women, children and infants; also oxen, donkeys, and sheep he struck with the edge of the sword.

1 Kings 19:1
Now Ahab told Jezebel all that Elijah had done, and how he had killed all the prophets with the sword.

2 Kings 19:37
It came about as he was worshiping in the house of Nisroch his god, that Adrammelech and Sharezer killed him with the sword; and they escaped into the land of Ararat And Esarhaddon his son became king in his place.

Joshua 6:21
They utterly destroyed everything in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox and sheep and donkey, with the edge of the sword.

1 Samuel 31:4-6
Then Saul said to his armor bearer, "Draw your sword and pierce me through with it, otherwise these uncircumcised will come and pierce me through and make sport of me " But his armor bearer would not, for he was greatly afraid So Saul took his sword and fell on it. When his armor bearer saw that Saul was dead, he also fell on his sword and died with him. Thus Saul died with his three sons, his armor bearer, and all his men on that day together.

1 Chronicles 10:4
Then Saul said to his armor bearer, "Draw your sword and thrust me through with it, otherwise these uncircumcised will come and abuse me." But his armor bearer would not, for he was greatly afraid. Therefore Saul took his sword and fell on it.

Acts 16:27
When the jailer awoke and saw the prison doors opened, he drew his sword and was about to kill himself, supposing that the prisoners had escaped.

Genesis 3:24
So He drove the man out; and at the east of the garden of Eden He stationed the cherubim and the flaming sword which turned every direction to guard the way to the tree of life.

Numbers 22:21-23
So Balaam arose in the morning, and saddled his donkey and went with the leaders of Moab. But God was angry because he was going, and the angel of the LORD took his stand in the way as an adversary against him. Now he was riding on his donkey and his two servants were with him. When the donkey saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way with his drawn sword in his hand, the donkey turned off from the way and went into the field; but Balaam struck the donkey to turn her back into the way.

Deuteronomy 33:29
"Blessed are you, O Israel; Who is like you, a people saved by the LORD, Who is the shield of your help And the sword of your majesty! So your enemies will cringe before you, And you will tread upon their high places."

Leviticus 26:6-8
'I shall also grant peace in the land, so that you may lie down with no one making you tremble I shall also eliminate harmful beasts from the land, and no sword will pass through your land. 'But you will chase your enemies and they will fall before you by the sword; five of you will chase a hundred, and a hundred of you will chase ten thousand, and your enemies will fall before you by the sword.

Ezekiel 32:11-12
For thus says the Lord GOD, "The[b] sword[/b] of the king of Babylon will come upon you. "By the swords of the mighty ones I will cause your hordes to fall; all of them are tyrants of the nations, And they will devastate the pride of Egypt, And all its hordes will be destroyed.

Psalms 45:3
Gird Your sword on Your thigh, O Mighty One, In Your splendor and Your majesty!

Micah 5:6
They will shepherd the land of Assyria with the sword, The land of Nimrod at its entrances; And He will deliver us from the Assyrian When he attacks our land And when he tramples our territory.

Exodus 5:3
Then they said, "The God of the Hebrews has met with us. Please, let us go a three days' journey into the wilderness that we may sacrifice to the LORD our God, otherwise He will fall upon us with pestilence or with the[b] sword[/b]."

2 Chronicles 20:9
'Should evil come upon us, the[b] sword[/b], or judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we will stand before this house and before You (for Your name is in this house) and cry to You in our distress, and You will hear and deliver us.'

Psalms 7:12
If a man does not repent, He will sharpen His sword; He has bent His bow and made it ready.

Isaiah 31:8
And the Assyrian will fall by a sword not of man, And a sword not of man will devour him So he will not escape the sword, And his young men will become forced laborers.

Jeremiah 50:35-37
"A sword against the Chaldeans," declares the LORD, "And against the inhabitants of Babylon And against her officials and her wise men! "A sword against the oracle priests, and they will become fools! A sword against her mighty men, and they will be shattered! "A sword against their horses and against their chariots And against all the foreigners who are in the midst of her, And they will become women! A sword [/b]against her treasures, and they will be plundered!

Ezekiel 11:8-10
"You have feared a [b]sword
; so I will bring a sword upon you," the Lord GOD declares. "And I will bring you out of the midst of the city and deliver you into the hands of strangers and execute judgments against you. "You will fall by the sword I will judge you to the border of Israel; so you shall know that I am the LORD.

Ezekiel 21:3
and say to the land of Israel, 'Thus says the LORD, "Behold, I am against you; and I will draw My sword out of its sheath and cut off from you the righteous and the wicked.

Ezekiel 33:2
"Son of man, speak to the sons of your people and say to them, 'If I bring a[b] sword[/b] upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman,

Revelation 2:12
"And to the angel of the church in Pergamum write: The One who has the sharp[b] two-edged sword[/b] says this:

foot note-----------------------------------

THERE IS NO QURANIC VERSE JUST A SINGLE 1 THAT MENTION SWORD BECAUSE IT PREACHES PEACE

AM EXPECTING TWO slowpoke TO COMMENT THE 2 NO THEMSELVES

MY FRIENDS THERE IS ONLY ONE RELIGION THAT WILL BE ACCEPTED BY GOD
THE RELIGION OF ALL PROPHET ABRAHAM NOAH AARON MOSES JESUS AND MUHAMMED {MAY THE BLESSING OF GOD BE WITH THEM}
I BELIEVE THESE IS THE RELIGION EVIDENCE=
3:102

O ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should be feared, and die not except in a state of Islam.

3:19

The Religion before Allah is Islam (submission to His Will): Nor did the People of the Book dissent therefrom except through envy of each other, after knowledge had come to them. But if any deny the Signs of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account.

A LOT OF EVIDENCES LET ME STOP HERE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by lafflaff123(m): 2:57am On Dec 16, 2014
So you mean say our GOD na God of Sword only?
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by asalimpo(m): 3:30am On Dec 16, 2014
A religion incubated in d pouch of an adulterer murderer and confused soul-muhammed.

A world without islam would be like a world without cancer.

3 Likes

Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by talibilm: 5:39am On Dec 16, 2014
Anyone who dreams or prophesizes anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be put to death. (Deuteronomy 13:5)

If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God,[b] kill them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and kill all of it's inhabitants... even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15) grin LOL

Kill anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)." shocked

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:40am On Dec 16, 2014
What christians are saying is that your Allah is not and can never be Jehovah of the Bible!!
Simple!

Is this difficult to understand??
YAHWEH is our God not Allah of muhammed and kaaba/meccans.

Our God lives in Heaven not a blackstone hidden in a black big box in kaaba!!

3 Likes

Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by talibilm: 5:46am On Dec 16, 2014
grin

Anyone who dreams or prophesizes anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be put to death. (Deuteronomy 13:5)

If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God,[b] kill them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and kill all of it's inhabitants... even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15) grin LOL

Kill anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)." shocked

ISLAM is more Kind by receiving Jizziya tax (Muslims pay Zakat tax) and Protecting the Non muslims (2:256)

'' there is no compulsion in religion ...............''
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by talibilm: 6:07am On Dec 16, 2014
ZKOSOSO:
What christians are saying is that your Allah is not and can never be Jehovah of the Bible!!
Simple!

Its not Simple because we must USE our brain grin

1) Allah does not eat buns and Calf meat as Jehovah does walk & eat in Sara's house(genesis 21 : 1-2 ) so he must excrete too undecided

2) Allah creates by a word being in the Arsh by just a wrod 'BE' and ''it is'' & does not walk to Sara , gigle and do unto her to make her conceive (shame shocked ) as in above verse

3) Allah does not say something and contradict himself, he has no form and never become a weak Human who eats, sleeps after creating the world. Allah never sleeps or get tired.

4) Allah is everywhere with hisknowledge like the Sun though far 150 million kms but still near us with heat & light. the Kaaba is the First Mosque for worship of one god Rebuilt by Abraham the great Prophet.

5) None is comparable to Allah and only Allah can pass the LITMUS TEST for to be God Sura 112 http://quran.com/112

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by Anomnity: 6:09am On Dec 16, 2014
UTTERLY SENSELESS THREAD.
I'd rather belong to a religion that has sword written all over their holy book but in the present reality will not hurt a fly than belong to a religion that has no sword written in its holy book but in reality breathes the highest level of bloodshed,beheadings,slaughter,hate,bitterness,aggression ever known to mankind all over the world.

10 Likes

Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by talibilm: 6:14am On Dec 16, 2014
ZKOSOSO:
Simple!

Its not Simple as you think dear because we must USE our brain grin

1) Allah does not eat buns and Calf meat as Jehovah does walk & eat in Sara's house(genesis 21 : 1-2 ) so he must excrete too undecided

2) Allah creates by a word being in the Arsh by just a wrod 'BE' and ''it is'' & does not walk to Sara , gigle and do unto her to make her conceive (shame shocked ) as in above verse

3) Allah does not say something and contradict himself, he has no form and never become a weak Human who eats, sleeps after creating the world. Allah never sleeps or get tired.

4) Allah is everywhere with hisknowledge like the Sun though far 150 million kms but still near us with heat & light. the Kaaba is the First Mosque for worship of one god Rebuilt by Abraham the great Prophet.

5) None is comparable to Allah and only Allah can pass the LITMUS TEST for to be God Sura 112 http://quran.com/112
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by goldentee(m): 7:01am On Dec 16, 2014
I seem not to understand why we always engage in these sort of religious and ethnical arguments. Can the Nigerian youths ever shun every form of bigotry and embrace one another as true brothers that they are, irrespective of tribe and religion? I pray this childish attitude of ours do not lead us towards the path of destruction. The troubled countries of Rwanda, Liberia, Sierra Leone and even Bosnia/Croatia in the past few years are examples not too distant that need to guide us in our daily interactions with one another. I'm seeing a great Nigeria ahead if we all shun every act one one-sideness and see ourselves as one. God bless Nigeria. #naijamycountry

2 Likes

Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by malvisguy212: 7:27am On Dec 16, 2014
The question is did jesus or any of his disciples killed? Even apostle paul did not killed. Bible advice the believers to make war with the kingdom of darkness.

Concerning the amalikite.
The Amalekites attacked the Israelites without
apparent provocation as they were traveling during
the Exodus ( Ex 17:cool. "When you were weary and
worn out, they met you on your journey and cut off
all who were lagging behind" ( Dt 25:17-18). They
later attacked Israel during the time of the Judges
( Jdg 3:13) and often raided the Israelites' land after
they had planted crops, leaving them with nothing
( Jdg 6:2-5). God punished the Amalekites by ordering
Saul to destroy them (1 Sam 15:2-3) - over 300 years
after they had first attacked Israel. During that time,
the Amalekites had contact with the Israelites and
would have heard about God. They could have
repented and changed their ways, but they continued
to raid and plunder other cities up to the time of Saul
and David ( 1 Sam 30:1-3). The Amalekites that Saul
and David warred against were clearly no better than
their ancestors who had first waylaid Israel.
"Blot out the memory of Amalek" refers to the
extinction of the descendents of Amalek. Clearly God
was not referring to the world's knowledge that
Amalek existed, else he would not have commanded
the Amalekites' defeat to be recorded. He wanted
the incidents to be remembered, so that future
generations would realize that God, not the
Israelites, defeated the Amalekites and avenged
their unjust treatment of others.
The Amalekites presumably would have been wiped
out by Saul in 1 Samuel 15 if he had followed God's
instructions. He did destroy the city of Amalek, but
other raiding parties/nomadic bands of Amalekites
survived. These were defeated by David in 1 Samuel
30 with the exception of a few hundred who escaped
(30:17). The remnant of the Amalekites were finally
destroyed by the Israelites many years later (1 Chr
4:43). Thus, while God did blot out the memory of
Amalek by wiping out his descendents, he was at war
with them for many generations.

But in the quran muhammed killed people engaged in sex,even the quran say allah encourage muslim men to have sex with there slave.

2 Likes

Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by Rilwayne001: 11:28am On Dec 16, 2014
malvisguy212:

But in the quran muhammed killed people engaged in sex,even the quran say allah encourage muslim men to have sex with there slave.

grin grin

Yes, Allah encouraged sex with slaves...see what he said

31:17 [size=13pt] Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, [/size]

31:18 [size=13pt] but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man. [/size]

Even Allah wants part of the captured virgins too grin grin

31:25 The Lord said to Moses,

31:26: “You and Eleazar the priest and the family heads of the community are to count all the people and animals that were captured.

31:27 Divide the spoils between the soldiers who took part in the battle and the rest of the community.

31:28 From the soldiers who fought in the battle, [size=13pt] set apart as tribute for the Lord one out of every five hundred, whether persons , cattle, donkeys, sheep or goats.[/size] ”

grin grin watsupp my guy?

;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by gatiano(m): 11:46am On Dec 16, 2014
which Quran are you reading from? make truth an habit.

31:17 O my son, keep up prayer and enjoin good and forbid evil, and bear patiently that which befalls thee. Surely this is an affair of great resolution.

31:18 And turn not thy face away from people in contempt, nor go about in the land exultingly. Surely Allah loves not any self-conceited boaster.

that is from the Quran 31:17-18
Rilwayne001:

grin grin

31:17 [size=13pt] Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, [/size]

31:18 [size=13pt] but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man. [/size]

31:26: “You and Eleazar the priest and the family heads of the community are to count all the people and animals that were captured.

31:27 Divide the spoils between the soldiers who took part in the battle and the rest of the community.

31:28 From the soldiers who fought in the battle, [size=13pt] set apart as tribute for the Lord one out of every five hundred, whether persons , cattle, donkeys, sheep or goats.[/size] ”

;
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by Rilwayne001: 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
gatiano:
which Quran are you reading from? make truth an habit.

The same Quran you always turn upside down? is it the same Quran you claim Allah is different from God that Allah originated the world and not that he created it, you claim some gods created mountains and not Allah.....hehehe grin you are a confusionist.. LMAO

31:17 O my son, keep up prayer and enjoin good and forbid evil, and bear patiently that which befalls thee. Surely this is an affair of great resolution.
31:18 And turn not thy face away from people in contempt, nor go about in the land exultingly. Surely Allah loves not any self-conceited boaster.
that is from the Quran 31:17-18

The Quran i quoted is different from this one you are quoting, malvisguy212 is aware of the Quran i quoted wink
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by gatiano(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
can you and malvisguy212 tell me of the Quran that you read from? translated by who? let me know. that your quran sounds more like the thalmud. it is clear that we don't tap from the same Quran.
Rilwayne001:

The same Quran you always turn upside down? is it the same Quran you claim Allah is different from God that Allah originated the world and not that he created it, you claim some gods created mountains and not Allah.....hehehe grin you are a confusionist.. LMAO

The Quran i quoted is different from this one you are quoting, malvisguy212 is aware of the Quran i quoted wink
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by Rilwayne001: 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
gatiano:
can you and malvisguy212 tell me of the Quran that you read from?

He'll whenever he comes around grin grin

translated by who?

I don'nt know oo

let me know. that your quran sounds more like the thalmud.

What is thalmud grin grin maybe really that it is. wink

it is clear that we don't tap from the same Quran.

[b] And it is evident and clear that your own Quran is totally different from the Quran other muslims are using, cus if it is, you will never alleged that Allah is different from God.
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by gatiano(m): 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
ALLAH is arabic, GOD is english, ELEDUMARE is yoruba, YAHWEH is hebrew, JEHOVAH is another. etc
Arabic being the first language of the earth is the reason why we call ALLAH, You however have the right to dispute that it was not the first. ALLAH IS PEACE AND WHEN WRITTEN BACKWARDS HALLA IT IS JOY AND STILL SOUND THE SAME.

MAKE INVESTIGATION FOR YOURSELF. YOU'D BE SURPRISE OF WHAT NEW THINGS THAT WILL BE ADDED UNTO YOU. NOT JUST ON RELIGIOUS MATTERS.
Rilwayne001:

He'll whenever he comes around grin grin

I don'nt know oo

What is thalmud grin grin maybe really that it is. wink

[b] And it is evident and clear that your own Quran is totally different from the Quran other muslims are using, cus if it is, you will never alleged that Allah is different from God.
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by tola9ja: 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
malvisguy212:
The question is did jesus or any of his disciples killed? Even apostle paul did not killed. Bible advice the believers to make war with the kingdom of darkness.
before we both start anything here let us finished the one u run for https://www.nairaland.com/1990518/conversation-between-apastor-awisechild/3
and we will continue here
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by dolphinheart(m): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
tola9ja:
Matthew 10:34
"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Ephesians 6:17
And take THE HELMET OF SALVATION, and the[b] sword[/b] of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Exodus 17:13
So Joshua overwhelmed Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.

Joshua 11:10-12
Then Joshua turned back at that time, and captured Hazor and struck its king with the[b] sword[/b]; for Hazor formerly was the head of all these kingdoms. They struck every person who was in it with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying them; there was no one left who breathed. And he burned Hazor with fire. Joshua captured all the cities of these kings, and all their kings, and he struck them with the edge of the[b] sword[/b], and utterly destroyed them; just as Moses the servant of the LORD had commanded.

Joshua 19:47
The territory of the sons of Dan proceeded beyond them; for the sons of Dan went up and fought with Leshem and captured it Then they struck it with the edge of the sword and possessed it and settled in it; and they called Leshem Dan after the name of Dan their father.

Judges 20:17
Then the men of Israel besides Benjamin were numbered, 400,000 men who draw the sword; all these were men of war.

2 Samuel 24:9
And Joab gave the number of the registration of the people to the king; and there were in Israel eight hundred thousand valiant men who drew the sword, and the men of Judah were five hundred thousand men.

2 Samuel 23:10
He arose and struck the Philistines until his hand was weary and clung to the sword, and the LORD brought about a great victory that day; and the people returned after him only to strip the slain.

1 Samuel 21:8-9
David said to Ahimelech, "Now is there not a spear or a sword on hand? For I brought neither my sword nor my weapons with me, because the king's matter was urgent." Then the priest said, "The sword of Goliath the Philistine, whom you killed in the valley of Elah, behold, it is wrapped in a cloth behind the ephod; if you would take it for yourself, take it. For there is no other except it here." And David said, "There is none like it; give it to me."

2 Samuel 1:14-16
Then David said to him, "How is it you were not afraid to stretch out your hand to destroy the LORD'S anointed?" And David called one of the young men and said, "Go, cut him down." So he struck him and he died. David said to him, "Your blood is on your head, for your mouth has testified against you, saying, 'I have killed the LORD'S anointed.'"

1 Samuel 15:33
But Samuel said, "As your sword has made women childless, so shall your mother be childless among women." And Samuel hewed Agag to pieces before the LORD at Gilgal.

1 Samuel 17:51
Then David ran and stood over the Philistine and took his[b] sword [/b]and drew it out of its sheath and killed him, and cut off his head with it When the Philistines saw that their champion was dead, they fled.

1 Samuel 22:18-19
Then the king said to Doeg, "You turn around and attack the priests." And Doeg the Edomite turned around and attacked the priests, and he killed that day eighty-five men who wore the linen ephod. And he struck Nob the city of the priests with the edge of the sword, both men and women, children and infants; also oxen, donkeys, and sheep he struck with the edge of the sword.

1 Kings 19:1
Now Ahab told Jezebel all that Elijah had done, and how he had killed all the prophets with the sword.

2 Kings 19:37
It came about as he was worshiping in the house of Nisroch his god, that Adrammelech and Sharezer killed him with the sword; and they escaped into the land of Ararat And Esarhaddon his son became king in his place.

Joshua 6:21
They utterly destroyed everything in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox and sheep and donkey, with the edge of the sword.

1 Samuel 31:4-6
Then Saul said to his armor bearer, "Draw your sword and pierce me through with it, otherwise these uncircumcised will come and pierce me through and make sport of me " But his armor bearer would not, for he was greatly afraid So Saul took his sword and fell on it. When his armor bearer saw that Saul was dead, he also fell on his sword and died with him. Thus Saul died with his three sons, his armor bearer, and all his men on that day together.

1 Chronicles 10:4
Then Saul said to his armor bearer, "Draw your sword and thrust me through with it, otherwise these uncircumcised will come and abuse me." But his armor bearer would not, for he was greatly afraid. Therefore Saul took his sword and fell on it.

Acts 16:27
When the jailer awoke and saw the prison doors opened, he drew his sword and was about to kill himself, supposing that the prisoners had escaped.

Genesis 3:24
So He drove the man out; and at the east of the garden of Eden He stationed the cherubim and the flaming sword which turned every direction to guard the way to the tree of life.

Numbers 22:21-23
So Balaam arose in the morning, and saddled his donkey and went with the leaders of Moab. But God was angry because he was going, and the angel of the LORD took his stand in the way as an adversary against him. Now he was riding on his donkey and his two servants were with him. When the donkey saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way with his drawn sword in his hand, the donkey turned off from the way and went into the field; but Balaam struck the donkey to turn her back into the way.

Deuteronomy 33:29
"Blessed are you, O Israel; Who is like you, a people saved by the LORD, Who is the shield of your help And the sword of your majesty! So your enemies will cringe before you, And you will tread upon their high places."

Leviticus 26:6-8
'I shall also grant peace in the land, so that you may lie down with no one making you tremble I shall also eliminate harmful beasts from the land, and no sword will pass through your land. 'But you will chase your enemies and they will fall before you by the sword; five of you will chase a hundred, and a hundred of you will chase ten thousand, and your enemies will fall before you by the sword.

Ezekiel 32:11-12
For thus says the Lord GOD, "The[b] sword[/b] of the king of Babylon will come upon you. "By the swords of the mighty ones I will cause your hordes to fall; all of them are tyrants of the nations, And they will devastate the pride of Egypt, And all its hordes will be destroyed.

Psalms 45:3
Gird Your sword on Your thigh, O Mighty One, In Your splendor and Your majesty!

Micah 5:6
They will shepherd the land of Assyria with the sword, The land of Nimrod at its entrances; And He will deliver us from the Assyrian When he attacks our land And when he tramples our territory.

Exodus 5:3
Then they said, "The God of the Hebrews has met with us. Please, let us go a three days' journey into the wilderness that we may sacrifice to the LORD our God, otherwise He will fall upon us with pestilence or with the[b] sword[/b]."

2 Chronicles 20:9
'Should evil come upon us, the[b] sword[/b], or judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we will stand before this house and before You (for Your name is in this house) and cry to You in our distress, and You will hear and deliver us.'

Psalms 7:12
If a man does not repent, He will sharpen His sword; He has bent His bow and made it ready.

Isaiah 31:8
And the Assyrian will fall by a sword not of man, And a sword not of man will devour him So he will not escape the sword, And his young men will become forced laborers.

Jeremiah 50:35-37
"A sword against the Chaldeans," declares the LORD, "And against the inhabitants of Babylon And against her officials and her wise men! "A sword against the oracle priests, and they will become fools! A sword against her mighty men, and they will be shattered! "A sword against their horses and against their chariots And against all the foreigners who are in the midst of her, And they will become women! A sword [/b]against her treasures, and they will be plundered!

Ezekiel 11:8-10
"You have feared a [b]sword
; so I will bring a sword upon you," the Lord GOD declares. "And I will bring you out of the midst of the city and deliver you into the hands of strangers and execute judgments against you. "You will fall by the sword I will judge you to the border of Israel; so you shall know that I am the LORD.

Ezekiel 21:3
and say to the land of Israel, 'Thus says the LORD, "Behold, I am against you; and I will draw My sword out of its sheath and cut off from you the righteous and the wicked.

Ezekiel 33:2
"Son of man, speak to the sons of your people and say to them, 'If I bring a[b] sword[/b] upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman,

Revelation 2:12
"And to the angel of the church in Pergamum write: The One who has the sharp[b] two-edged sword[/b] says this:

foot note-----------------------------------

THERE IS NO QURANIC VERSE JUST A SINGLE 1 THAT MENTION SWORD BECAUSE IT PREACHES PEACE

AM EXPECTING TWO slowpoke TO COMMENT THE 2 NO THEMSELVES

MY FRIENDS THERE IS ONLY ONE RELIGION THAT WILL BE ACCEPTED BY GOD
THE RELIGION OF ALL PROPHET ABRAHAM NOAH AARON MOSES JESUS AND MUHAMMED {MAY THE BLESSING OF GOD BE WITH THEM}
I BELIEVE THESE IS THE RELIGION EVIDENCE=
3:102

O ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should be feared, and die not except in a state of Islam.

3:19

The Religion before Allah is Islam (submission to His Will): Nor did the People of the Book dissent therefrom except through envy of each other, after knowledge had come to them. But if any deny the Signs of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account.

A LOT OF. EVIDENCES LET ME STOP HERE

So what do we take from all the scriptures u quoted.
That Christians use the sword to kill?
That some Christians where told to kill?
That jesus killed?
That yaweh is same as Allah?
That Christians are not peaceful?
That Christians give u conditions to be peaceful with you?
What exactly do we take home from ur quotes.

Its very funny seeing u quote from a book u claim is adulterated. How are u sure the verse u quoted are not the adulterated parts.

But its not funny to see that its the religion that does not mention sword that has been massively killing from its prophet days till now .
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by tola9ja: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
dolphinheart:

So what do we take from all the scriptures u quoted.
That Christians use the sword to kill?
That some Christians where told to kill?
That jesus killed?
That yaweh is same as Allah?
That Christians are not peaceful?
That Christians give u conditions to be peaceful with you?
What exactly do we take home from ur quotes.

Its very funny seeing u quote from a book u claim is adulterated. How are u sure the verse u quoted are not the adulterated parts.

But its not funny to see that its the religion that does not mention sword that has been massively killing from its prophet days till now .
just to show you how quran is different from all the book on earth no contradiction no variation free dose not preach violence e.t.c
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by malvisguy212: 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
Rilwayne001:

grin grin

;
The sword of war should spare women and
children; but the sword of justice should know no
distinction, but that of guilty or not guilty. This war
was the execution of a righteous sentence upon a
guilty nation, in which the women were the worst
criminals. The female children were spared, who,
being brought up among the Israelites, would not
tempt them to idolatry. The whole history shows the
hatefulness of sin, and the guilt of tempting others;
it teaches us to avoid all occasions of evil, and to give
no quarter to inward lusts. The women and children
were not kept for sinful purposes, but for slaves, a
custom every where practised in former times, as to
captives. In the course of providence, when famine
and plagues visit a nation for sin, children suffer in
the common calamity. In this case parents are
punished in their children; and for children dying
before actual sin, full provision is made as to their
eternal happiness, by the mercy of God in Christ.

Allah encourage sex slave.
Quran 33.50 says:
"O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you
your wives whom you have given their dowries,
and those [slaves] whom your right hand
possesses out of those whom Allah has given to
you as prisoners of war, and the daughters of
your paternal uncles and the daughters of your
paternal aunts, and the daughters of your
maternal uncles and the daughters of your
maternal aunts who fled with you; and a
believing woman if she gave herself to the
Prophet, if the Prophet desired to marry her –
specially for you, not for the (rest of) believers;
We know what We have ordained for them
concerning their wives and those whom their
right hands possess in order that no blame may
attach to you; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful".

The term "possessions of the right hand" mean
slaves. It is expressly stated that Muhammad's
slaves, which he attained as a share of the
captives in raiding infidels communities, were
actually given to him by Allah Himself. And Allah
also makes raping them halal for Muhammad
(and his Muslim followers). The verse also gives a special privilege to Muhammad to marry as many. wives as he desires, beyond the restriction of four wives for ordinary Muslims. When God's teachings
encourage a people to wage wars to capture the
women for raping as well as encourages His holy
prophet to engage in unrestrained marriage for
sexual gratification, there can't be a teaching as
evil as this in such matters.
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by dolphinheart(m): 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=tola9ja post=28935372]just to show you how quran is different from all the book on earth no contradiction no variation free dose not preach violence e.t.c[/quote

Oh my! Where do I start from

In the court of law, u re saying that a book is incorrect while quoting from that incorrect book to prove the correctness of another book. The judge will definitely ask you if ur real name is Mr. Bean .

U dnt say Mr A is a liar and then use Mr A statements to prove that Mr B is telling the truth.

They say the their God is not Allah, y are u trying to forcefully Link them together.

I once asked a moslem cleric that the only way I can believe him is if he can show me from the Koran prophesies that has been fufilled , and such prophesies must
1. Not be fufilled under a very short period of time eg 20 years
2. Not be fufilled in the lifetime of the person who recorded the prophecy.
3. Not to be attributed to any other source
Not to be proven by scientific theory.
4 the prophecy must be specific as to occurrence and not indirectly atributed to it.

Up till now nothing .

As to Christians and there ways in relatin to Muslims who follow the quran

1. Christians dnt quote from the bible to kill
2. Jesus did not kill anyone for any reason at all .
3. Jesus preached peace without any condition attached
4. Jesus said , turn the other cheeck when slapped
5. Jesus, despite his powers , did not force himself to gain earthly political powers and lord it over others .
6. Jesus preached love .
7. Jesus was arrested, beaten and slapped, flogged, denied his basic human rights, but he did not fight back or revenge.
8. Jesus never killed his wife former husband, never married his adopted son ex wife,never married an older woman cus of money.
9. Jesus begged God to forgive his oppressors .
10. Jesus perfomed miracles to help humans and not grand standing magic

Now I should have listed the other religion leader and its followers traits. But I've been advised not to for my safety.

1 Like

Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by talibilm: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
ATTN: ALL: never misquote Holy books verses. Do not become frauds if you do not want to be Muslim is ok .

http://quran.com/31/17-18

The Rilwayne001 is a fraud giving wrong meaning for the above verse 17-18 .

Allah Not = yahweh= adonoi= jehovah = yhwh= hashem = God (Masculine 0r feminine)

Allah is Allah in all languages, AN UNIQUNESS to Allah alone. http://quran.com/112
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by tola9ja: 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
dolphinheart:
Oh my! Where do I start from

In the court of law, u re saying that a book is incorrect while quoting from that incorrect book to prove the correctness of another book. The judge will definitely ask you if ur real name is Mr. Bean .

U dnt say Mr A is a liar and then use Mr A statements to prove that Mr B is telling the truth.

THERE ARE SOME PART IN THE BIBLE THAT ARE WORDS OF GOD BUT SOME ARE WORDS OF MAN UNLIKE THE QURAN FROM THE 1ST PAGE TO THE LAST PAGE CONTAIN WORD OF GOD I USE THE GOOD PART OF THE BIBLE TO PROOF IT TO YOU THAT QURAN IS THE ONLY GENUINE WORD OF GOD
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by tola9ja: 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=dolphinheart post=28937566][/quote]

1. Christians dnt quote from the bible to kill
BUT THERE MANY VERSE THAT SUPPORT KILLING
2. Jesus did not kill anyone for any reason at all
LUKE 19-27King James Version (KJV)

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. .
3. Jesus preached peace without any condition attached
Matthew 10:34-35King James Version (KJV)

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

4. Jesus said , turn the other cheeck when slapped
CAN YOU FOLLOW THAT HOW I WISH AM BESIDE YOU
5. Jesus, despite his powers , did not force himself to gain earthly political powers and lord it over others
HE TRIED.
6. Jesus preached love
Ye shall not eat of any thing that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it unto the stranger that is in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou mayest sell it unto an alien: for thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk
7. Jesus was arrested, beaten and slapped, flogged, denied his basic human rights, but he did not fight back or revenge
JESUS IS LORD SO THE LORD IS beaten and slapped, flogged,.
8. Jesus never killed his wife former husband, never married his adopted son ex wife,never married an older woman cus of money.
GOOD SERVANT OF GOD
9. Jesus begged God to forgive his oppressors
YES COS HE WORSHIP GOD HE IS NOT GOD SO YOU TO WORSHIP GOD AND HE NEVER GOTO CHURCH STOP GOING TO CHURCH .
10. Jesus perfomed miracles to help humans and not grand standing magic
https://www.nairaland.com/1930985/quran-bible-which-these-scriptures

Now I BELIEVE YOU WILL DO A LOT OF RESEARCH TO SEE THE ONLY ONE WAY TO PARADISE
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by fr3do(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
How many Christians have applied any of this?
Keep on living in denial!
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by Rilwayne001: 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
malvisguy212:
snip

I ask a very simple question, since you claim the Quran encouraged sex with slave, and i quoted for you from your bible the bible God is sharing virgins with is army grin grin including sheeps, goats etcetera grin he wanted to roast them for suya abi grin

Why don't you read your bible very well before coming to talk about the Quran?

Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by dolphinheart(m): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
tola9ja:
THERE ARE SOME PART IN THE BIBLE THAT ARE WORDS OF GOD BUT SOME ARE WORDS OF MAN UNLIKE THE QURAN FROM THE 1ST PAGE TO THE LAST PAGE CONTAIN WORD OF GOD I USE THE GOOD PART OF THE BIBLE TO PROOF IT TO YOU THAT QURAN IS THE ONLY GENUINE WORD OF GOD

The scriptures says all of it is writing by Gods inspiration.
If u dnt understand that statement, it will be hard for u to understand the bible and how it was writing .
Ur expectation and belief as to my Gods word and how he used humans to pen it down is different from mine.

Abeg can u guys bring out all the good part of the bible, make a collection of it and tell the whole world " this is the authentic scriptures o, we have removed the adulterated ones!"

This is better than you guys picking verses that you think explains ur religion .

By the way let me ask , the verses that was quoted at the beggining of this thread , are they authentic or adulterated? Pls endeavor to answer o!
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by Rilwayne001: 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
talibilm:
ATTN: ALL: never misquote Holy books verses. Do not become frauds if you do not want to be Muslim is ok .

http://quran.com/31/17-18

[s] The Rilwayne001 is a fraud giving wrong meaning for the above verse 17-18 . [/s]

Allah Not = yahweh= adonoi= jehovah = yhwh= hashem = God (Masculine 0r feminine)

Allah is Allah in all languages, AN UNIQUNESS to Allah alone. http://quran.com/112

I did'nt quote you, did I? the person i quoted know what i am talking about, he understand fully well the book i quoted for him...so broh, swerve undecided
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by Rilwayne001: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
gatiano:
ALLAH is arabic, GOD is english, ELEDUMARE is yoruba, YAHWEH is hebrew, JEHOVAH is another. etc

Oh so you know this before telling me Allah is different from God on the other thread of OLADEGBU?

Originate is different from the word create. The
Almighty Allah who was self made who originated the
heaven and the earth, is different from the GOD who
created all the mountains on earth.
HOWEVER BRO, DO
NOT GET ME WRONG, THEY ARE ALL ONE. Allah IS ONE.

You smoke weed? undecided

Arabic being the first language of the earth is the reason why we call ALLAH, You however have the right to dispute that it was not the first. ALLAH IS PEACE AND WHEN WRITTEN BACKWARDS HALLA IT IS JOY AND STILL SOUND THE SAME. MAKE INVESTIGATION FOR YOURSELF. YOU'D BE SURPRISE OF WHAT NEW THINGS THAT WILL BE ADDED UNTO YOU. NOT JUST ON RELIGIOUS MATTERS.

Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by dolphinheart(m): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
tola9ja:

BUT THERE MANY VERSE THAT SUPPORT KILLING

LUKE 19-27King James Version (KJV)

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. .

Matthew 10:34-35King James Version (KJV)

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

CAN YOU FOLLOW THAT HOW I WISH AM BESIDE YOU

HE TRIED.

Ye shall not eat of any thing that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it unto the stranger that is in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou mayest sell it unto an alien: for thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk

JESUS IS LORD SO THE LORD IS beaten and slapped, flogged,.
GOOD SERVANT OF GOD

YES COS HE WORSHIP GOD HE IS NOT GOD SO YOU TO WORSHIP GOD AND HE NEVER GOTO CHURCH STOP GOING TO CHURCH .

https://www.nairaland.com/1930985/quran-bible-which-these-scriptures

Now I BELIEVE YOU WILL DO A LOT OF RESEARCH TO SEE THE ONLY ONE WAY TO PARADISE

1. I can see u here trying and failing to prove christians kill or are told to kill , u have failed! .

2. Another failed attempted to merge jesus Christ ways with ur ways .
Do you understand the parable u took those words from ? I can bet u dnt. U just took out the words verbatim without understanding what it was saying .
Did jesus kill anyone while he was on earth? Did he order the killing of anyone while he was on earth ?
Did jesus rule any cities while he was on earth?
Is the scripture u quoted authentic or not?

3. I said jesus preached peace without condition attached and u went to quite scriptures where jesus was explaining a situation .

Can u explain to us what u understand by those scriptures?
Do you think that the words jesus said, which u claim is from God , is meant to divide families? If u believe those scriptures to refer to jesus bringing peace with conditions then explain how jesus causes confusion for extended families?

4. Get serious , did jesus preach it or not?

5. He tried? When, where , how. ?

6 . I said Jesus preached love and u went talking about food and dead animals , what's the correlation . I'm beggining to worry o!

7. Yes, Jesus is lord and he was beaten, spit upon , slapped and flogged! , do u have any problem with that!

8. Good that you agreed that anyone doing those things that jesus did not do is not a good servant of God . Dnt follow bad servants.

9. U said he worshiped God, them u should endeavor to follow his was by trying to always beg God to forgive ur oppressors. Bros, u say we should worship God , christians try to worship God by following scripture (Gods word) commandment on how to worship God , which includes always gathering together when we have the opportunity to worship him. (apart from our constant private worship) .
What do you understand by the word CHURCH?

10.do you understand my statement at all? ??

BROS!!!!
WHY DID U CLEVERLY EVADE/REMOVE/ SIDESTEP THE PROPHESY ISSUE? !!
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by gatiano(m): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
eeya, you didn't understand me. this is the point where everybody both christian and muslims disagreed with me.

ALLAH, GOD, ELEDUMARE OR ANY OTHER NAME WE CALL HIM BY, This GOD is a MAN but HE is supreme in the sense that he is boundless in knowledge, wisdom and understanding, HE knows the numbers of atom in the universe, and HE knows each atom's function, this is not miracle but supreme science and mathematics. Like i said He is a MAN we can say GODMAN(IN HEBREW OR KABBALAH, ITS QODMAN).
This GOD too passes away like everybody else, HE has got his own wife, HE eats, sleeps, builds, fast, prays etc, and there is a time HE passes away too, so all of us must die. The highest number a man could live is 1000 years (depending on nutrition).
So the Originator ALLAH, created himself, studied himself and the universe, created the woman, then went to war with darkness, created some stars. whether He create other people and had his children or He created other people or just had his children, or just had children , or just created other people, i do not know. HE THE ORIGINATOR, Lived his time and passed away, gave the mantle to the next ALLAH (his son or the created), That ALLAH too, continued the creation process of creating the sun, the stars, putting them in proper socket of the solar system, HE did is part, passed on, passed the mantle to his son etc till today. We a dark skin people of the earth are the descendant of that very Originator who created self. (it is not racism). But THEY (ALLAH) ARE ONE, THAT SPIRIT OF ALLAH IS ONE, THE KNOWLEDGE IS ONE, ONE COULD BE MORE BRILLIANT THAN THE OTHER, NEVERTHELESS THEY ARE ONE, THEY DO NOT ASK FOR NOBODY'S IDEA, THUS THEY ARE INDEPENDENT. the evil lie of trinity is why WE SAY HE BEGETS NOT, NOR WAS HE BEGOTTEN. ALLAH IS THEIR TITLE (KING OF KINGS).

This is why i always persist that the black people of the world are a very extremely great people, We were also GODMAN, when we fell, and ALLAH went not showing HIMSELF to us 66 trillion years ago, We fell gradually till that fall was complete 6000 years ago we then became just "man" with the God.

i do not expect you to believe, and if you believe without your own investigation and reasoning, then always investigate. GOD had always been a MAN, He is present now.

i wonder why nigerians ask about weed, when they obviously don't know what it is. what is the diff between jungle weed, jungle grass, weed and grass?

Rilwayne001:

Oh so you know this before telling me Allah is different from God on the other thread of OLADEGBU?

You smoke weed? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ask Me Any Question About Islam / Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections / Help An Inconsistent Christian!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 231
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.