Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

A Verse That Kills Enemies In Psalm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Verse That Kills Enemies In Psalm (15536 Views)

Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel / Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) / The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Verse That Kills Enemies In Psalm by ojjp: 9:58am On Jan 16, 2013
The book of psalm is considered to be powerful. It covers most subjects of d new n old testament- for encouragement, praises/worship, judgment on d enemies etc. I was told a particular verse can be recited 2 pass judgment on ur enemies either by sentence dem 2 death, madness or some other punishment dependin on d level of d offence. Pls which verse in particular is for death sentence?
Re: A Verse That Kills Enemies In Psalm by Toktee(m): 10:04am On Jan 16, 2013
Is true but dont try it pls
Re: A Verse That Kills Enemies In Psalm by inspiredbyGOD(m): 10:50am On Jan 16, 2013
Christians trying to turn the Bible into an occultic book of spells and charms. @op, why do you want to sentence your enemy to death? This goes against Jesus' teachings. You are supposed to love your enemies & do good to those that harm you.

2 Likes

Re: A Verse That Kills Enemies In Psalm by eagleeye007: 12:09am On Jan 17, 2013
Dolo! Some christians and their ' my enemy must die' prayers. Is that what Jesus taught us? Hypocrite!
Re: A Verse That Kills Enemies In Psalm by ojjp: 9:18am On Jan 17, 2013
inspiredbyGOD:.:
Christians trying to turn the Bible into an occultic book of spells and charms. @op, why do you want to sentence your enemy to death? This goes against Jesus' teachings. You are supposed to love your enemies & do good to those that harm you.
I ve every right to judge dem. Isa 54:17b. Every tongue dat shall rise against thee in judgment thou shall condemn. Acts 23:3. I dnt think der should be a portion of d bible dat should b ignored.
Re: A Verse That Kills Enemies In Psalm by inspiredbyGOD(m): 11:48am On Jan 17, 2013
ojjp: I ve every right to judge dem. Isa 54:17b. Every tongue dat shall rise against thee in judgment thou shall condemn. Acts 23:3. I dnt think der should be a portion of d bible dat should b ignored.
The same bible says that God shall fight for you and you shall hold your peace. Do good to your enemies, your reward is with God.
Proverbs 25:21-22
New International Version
(NIV)
21 If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat;
if he is thirsty, give him water
to drink.
22 In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head,
and the LORD will reward you.
Re: A Verse That Kills Enemies In Psalm by tobechi20(m): 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
op, i hate . tel me the verse so i can use it and kill u. mycheeeew undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Name Their Children 'jacob'. Is The Name Even Good? / Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel / Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.