Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa (63890 Views)

Lady Arrives Kaduna Stadium In Beads For NGR Vs EGY M / Photos: Super Eagles Final Training At Akwa Ibom International Stadium / Akwa Ibom International Stadium enters Final Stage Of Construction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 16, 2014
Dis OP is either naive, or sentimental or just simply refusing to accept the truth. OP ur sounding like an 18yr old virgin who just had sex with her 18yr old boyfriend and calls it the best sex ever, and it only lasted for 15mins and she didnt even cum. She no know say guys day way go fit her cum over and over again and wire her for like 1 hour straight so tay she no go fit waka again.

Me I be proudly akwa ibom. My monicker shd tell u dat. But am not so silly to call common 30,000 seater the best in Africa. Na wa oh! Abi I don high on akamu? Its just d finest stadium in Nigeria dats all. And maybe in west africa too at its best. Akpabio try oh, me I no go lie. But if it was up to 65,000 seater capacity, den one can boast a little.

Wot we shd be clamoring for is for the capacity to be extended to a 70,000 seater becos of the future. Or can we host AFCON in a 30,000 seater stadium? Is it not too small?

OP! Stop fooling urself! Akpabio did a good job. Dat stadium is simply a receipt for all d money in don chop. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by rozayx5(m): 9:03am On Dec 16, 2014
liberty300:
this thinking is why Africa is backward. I know people like you would travel abroad and see such a stadium and be awed. But if it built in your mother land, it becomes a waste. You guys are pathetic

And don't you gimme that crap that many people are starving while they are building stadiums..the world was built that way,Americans even used slaves. Most countries like Qatar with extreme poverty built a 21st century city. Be proud of your country's achievements...don't hate
aresa is a hypocrite is fashola built it he would hve been a performer undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 16, 2014
op, you're a clown, your name shoulda been heath ledger.
go to SA, Gabon, morocco, and you'd be ashamed of ever creating such blasphemous thread.
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by Soso990240(m): 9:08am On Dec 16, 2014
femiola3:

you want to compare ursef with south africa?...We cant even boast of 5hrs power supply...The fact is we are very far frm SA in most things you can think of.
What about Zambia and Zimbabwe? Ar we d worst country in Africa wen it comes to poverty level? Have u checkd out Akpabio's projects? Don't just criticise bcaus u hav mouth to do so.Ar u telling us dat d stadium is d only project Akpabio was able to execute throughout his Tenure? Criticize wit facts abeg.
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by searay(m): 9:14am On Dec 16, 2014
aresa:
Of what use and relevance is this white elephant?

When was the last time that football field hosted any game?

When was the last time the state made 1 kobo off the billions foolish apabio sank into that football filed?

What a waste...

Of what use and relevance is white elephant stadium in Nigeria?

Which stadium hosted the last Nigerian match?

When was the last time Nigerian states made 1 kobo off the billions they foolishly sank into football pitches?

What a waste...
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by Soso990240(m): 9:15am On Dec 16, 2014
obongproff:
Dis OP is either naive, or sentimental or just simply refusing to accept the truth. OP ur sounding like an 18yr old virgin who just had sex with her 18yr old boyfriend and calls it the best sex ever, and it only lasted for 15mins and she didnt even cum. She no know say guys day way go fit her cum over and over again and wire her for like 1 hour straight so tay she no go fit waka again.

Me I be proudly akwa ibom. My monicker shd tell u dat. But am not so silly to call common 30,000 seater the best in Africa. Na wa oh! Abi I don high on akamu? Its just d finest stadium in Nigeria dats all. And maybe in west africa too at its best. Akpabio try oh, me I no go lie. But if it was up to 65,000 seater capacity, den one can boast a little.

Wot we shd be clamoring for is for the capacity to be extended to a 70,000 seater becos of the future. Or can we host AFCON in a 30,000 seater stadium? Is it not too small?

OP! Stop fooling urself! Akpabio did a good job. Dat stadium is simply a receipt for all d money in don chop. cheesy
Lol..Obong why u de corrupt us wit ur sex story?
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by omololu2020(m): 9:15am On Dec 16, 2014
liberty300:
this thinking is why Africa is backward. I know people like you would travel abroad and see such a stadium and be awed. But if it built in your mother land, it becomes a waste. You guys are pathetic

And don't you gimme that crap that many people are starving while they are building stadiums..the world was built that way,Americans even used slaves. Most countries like Qatar with extreme poverty built a 21st century city. Be proud of your country's achievements...don't hate
qatar with extreme poverty,hahahahaha am laffin at d idiot who gave u 12 like

1 Like

Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by Larow(m): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2014
ibkgab001:
The stadium is badluck stadium it will be in histroy for life how south africa gave us 2-0
2-0 ke? Na d back of TV u de watch?
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by Emmyjb(m): 9:18am On Dec 16, 2014
ibkgab001:
The stadium is badluck stadium it will be in histroy for life how south africa gave us 2-0
Did u watch the match
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by iamord(m): 9:19am On Dec 16, 2014
ibeandrew7:
The stadium is one of the best achievements of Governor Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State.

Based on the structures,I believe the stadium is the best in Africa.

See more photos here: http://m.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F1IVF7wg&h=PAQFO-xef&enc=AZMj3RCxqnZCTY2ZCwFd2t32UtZm0kKkZH72oIdsaiPgVdOjttHxADM4477GPo0DbYmW_KcxF6HqzKuMGn7vYlEsSPhadG4n7e-y56xehY8GTQ
its easy to know people that have not reached seme border!
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by manot: 9:22am On Dec 16, 2014
aresa:

When was the last time the state made 1 kobo off the billions foolish apabio sank into that football filed?

What a waste...

enemy of progress
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by makzeze: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2014
How does this affect APC Vice presidential stallmate?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by ddeola: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2014
The real question is " will it still be so 5 years from now ?"

Our maintenance culture is poor. We spend so much and neglect the property in a short while embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by diana158(m): 9:35am On Dec 16, 2014
I'm 4rm akwa ibom state n I want to say dat our stadium is not d best in Africa as being speculated. but I tink uyo stadium is d best in naija for now seconded by DAT of abj.
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by maestroz: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2014
what if i say it is and isa hayatou says it is another?
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by Jarexxx(m): 9:40am On Dec 16, 2014
Best in Africa ko,best in Asia ni
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 16, 2014
Soso990240:
Lol..Obong why u de corrupt us wit ur sex story?

Baba no be sex story tins oh. It was just d quickest type of illustration dat came to mind. But na true I talk na, na be so?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by peter4d2(m): 9:45am On Dec 16, 2014
All I culd say is dat d stadium is beautiful n its a welcome development cos I know 4 1 wit all d IGR of some state dey cannot boast of 1 team 4rm dat side playing globacom league our own indigenous oh.
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 16, 2014
As long as e better pass every stadium for ghana I am okay
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by Revolva(m): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2014
indeed Abuja is still the best...but akwa ibom ..is secondary ...nice job mr governor

1 Like

Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by semitunde: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2014
liberty300:

Qatar with extreme poverty. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 16, 2014
oneeast:
Akwa-Ibom stadium is the best in Africa presently..
That is a lie!One of the World cup stadiums in SA is the best in Africa.
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by Olawaleslimfit(m): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2014
ibkgab001:
you mean 2-2?
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by pek(m): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2014
just last week, I was watching a programme on CCCTV on Tim top ten stadia in Africa. Abuja stadium did not make the list. four stadium from South Africa, one from DR Congo. For anyone to say that stadium is world class or the best in Africa needs his head to be checked!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by studded(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2014
aresa:

What a waste...

I'm really shocked about this comment!!!!

Are you kidding? Gosh!!!!!

Are U a progressive Nigerian or a regressive Nigeria?....Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by Chrisx1x(m): 10:32am On Dec 16, 2014
ibkgab001:
yes....the last time we played there we drew 2-2 and we were bundled out of the nations cup
that stadium is rili suspicious
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by oneeast: 10:38am On Dec 16, 2014
Akwa-Ibom is the tourism capital of Nigeria and best thing to happen to Nigeria in the 21st century..
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by illswift(m): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2014
oneeast:
Akwa-Ibom stadium is the best in Africa presently..
I beg to disagree... Do you watch the ABSA premiership at all...or have u ever caught a glimpse of North African leagues?
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by Reference(m): 10:40am On Dec 16, 2014
overhypedsteve:
iMagine such a futile claim for a 40,000 capacity bowl. He obviously does not know what is going on in Africa. That your stadium is not even the best in Nigeria by regulatory standards. Its just a nice architectural piece. lol

If it is size then a Mack truck should be better than a Maybach. Why don't you ask for the criteria first before throwing statistics and technical details. Good, better, best is always subjective and involves a large number of factors collated according to the preferences of the assessor, please.
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by Wisdytech(m): 10:46am On Dec 16, 2014
Emmydo360:
did ur governor tagged d stadium the best in Africa or d best in west Africa? ... are u an APC fan?

Please go back to school and make sure you study only ENGLISH LANGUAGE. Since you cant read and understand a simple sentence. God bless you, as you obey the rules of English Language next time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban / Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police / Kanu Nwankwo's Hotel, Hardley Apartments Lagos Taken Over By AMCON As He Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.